Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinygami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:04 pm
"Hmm..."Hayate thought it over quietly."Short lived or not...I still want to repay him..."He said quietly."Nice artwork..."He said referring to the bolt of ice up the tree."So what do people do around here for fun anyway?"He asked curiously.He had no idea what was done for fun around campus so he decided that if he couldn't find anything out he would just sit outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:08 pm
She bowed her head politely at his compliment.When he asked what people did for fun here she shrugged."I prefer to cause haos around here, but other students might think it more fun to spend time with their friends and hang around at the mall or something."she said.Hatsu looked up at the sky.It was almost completely pitch black save for the few twinkling stars here and there.The moon shown brightly down at them.It was alittle less than half tonight.She remembered when she would looked down from her mirror and watch the mortals with their strange lives.The thought died out and she looked back at Hayate.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:09 pm
They sped up as more of them were added, and when there was just a black blur of heat in front of them the balls of flame dropped their shape and fell to the ground. They jumped when they hit the ground and then the flares that shot off when it hit the ground dissipated, the main flame doing the same soon after. "I'll...Talk tot you later, Yuki. Your eyes are very beautiful...work on letting people knwo that..." he said this as he left with his hands in his pockets. He stopped at his tree, having dragged his scythe behind him as he went...he leaned against his tree and slid down it slowly. He closed his eyes...and he slept.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:11 pm
"So...You seem to have a certain kind of fun planned at certain times.."He said laughing quietly."So I guess since I'm new I don't really have anything to do..."He said with a good natured smirk."Life can be so interesting...Don't you agree?"He asked looking up at the moon."So why did you choose to take such a precious little girl as your form?"He asked curiously.  

Shinygami

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:10 pm
If she could of laughed she would've."Life?Interesting?I think not.I look around and I see the same three circles that every person falls into.Circle one, the ever revolving routine that all mortals go through.Circle two, the fallen routine of doing what their parents have done before them.Third circle, the daily routine of their own personal lives.It's quite sad really."she paused and turned her head back and forth.Her neck cracked twice."Much better.So thee wonder why I took this appearance?Well compared to the other maiden's I guess I'm the youngest.I enjoy the thought of appearing so cute and innocent, only to be vicious and merciless.Not many expect a tiny girl to be as powerful as I am."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:15 pm
"I suppose it fools all normal mortals...But I already saw deep past that...Your aura was something more...Ancient than your body appeared..."Hayate said."So you are the youngest of the Celestial Maidens?"He asked curiously.He looked at her.If only her body were my age...He thought solemnly.  

Shinygami

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:21 pm
"Thou art unique.A diamond in the rough."she stopped herself before she could say more.Hatsu looked down at the ground.
Stupid girl.Thou must never compliment a mortal, especially a male.she thought.She looked back up at him ad opened her mouth to speak again."Yes I am the youngest.I was created last.No others shall be made after me.Nine maidens is enough.Don't thee think so?"she asked him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:29 pm
"Thank you..." Hayate replied, taken slightly aback by the compliment. "Nine maidens... Sounds adequate..." He said quietly."Well... It's a great pleasure to have met you..." He said respectfully."So a diamond in the rough am I?"He asked to confirm it."No one's ever given me that compliment before..."He said quietly.  

Shinygami

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:53 am
Yuki continued watching the flame circle around them. It wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world for her, but she wasn't going to complain. She just kept silent as she watched, her knees still held closely to her chest. As he spoke though, she blinked a couple times and then turned to look at him, watching the flame out of the corner of her eye as it hit the ground. "U-um, ok..." she said softly, voice near a whisper and her face turning red. She wasn't sure why he was leaving so suddenly, but she didn't really mind. She just remained in her place on the side of the fountain, watching as he went up to his tree and seemingly dropped quickly into sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:24 am
((Marcus Dante Varoni III your posts are rather short. I think you're ok for now, but any shorter and you will have one-liners. Please extend so you do not make that mistake. Thank you))  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:05 am
Kiri stared at Zephel, saying to him through eye contact that she didn't want to learn anything new from how she was raised. Within secons, she jerked her hand down to her side. She then switched over to her demon side. A bright, quick flash of light surrounded her and she had changed to her demon form. Her eyes had changed from clear blue to stone cold black. Kiri crossed her arms and turned her back to Zephel and the other girl. She was irritated that Zephel was trying to teach her something she would never understand what the point was to it in the first place. "I should've stayed in that laboratory and remained a test subject." She mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:59 am
"i uh......"He looked at her and then to the floor, he didn't mean to be rude he was trying to help."I was just ....forget i'm sorry."He looked back at shino and ieno and walked towards them."Uh guys so where do you want to go, hows about i meet you somewhere?"

Shino thought about the cafe yara had told him earlier about and he thought maybe they should go there."What about a cafe thats just a couple of blocks away from here, look here's the address we'll wait for you there since um well you know."
"i think i'll go with him, come on shino let leave this two settle there problem."He grabed his brothers arm and ran towards the gates."

ugari entered the courtyard when two brothers spe right by him"..............."Weird, then again these whole school is.He continued walking towards the libary with his bone wings retracted.  

zephel693

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:01 am
Hatsu turned her head away from the angel boy.She muttered a simple yes in response to his question and then fell silent.Her ice cold barrior was starting to come back.She mentally cursed herself for letting him get as close as he had to her.She crossed her arms over her chest and tried her best to think of over things than him.
He doesn't matter.Nothing matters.Only I matter.Yet, he was so nice to me...No one has ever done that before.she thought.
Her mind was at war with itself as she tried to decide what was right.Should she continue to let him get close and for once actually have a friend, or follow the path she had always taken and forever be alone?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:14 am
Hayate folded his wings around himself quietly as he let her think.Hatsu seems to be a really kind girl when you get under her icy barrier...He thought.I wonder if I'll find any girls who have physically matured around my age, yet hold a mindset like Hatsu's...He thought curiously.He reached into Hatsu's mind quickly using his telepathy and pulled out after finding what he wanted.At war with herself...She doesn't know whether or not to trust me...He concluded.  

Shinygami

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:04 pm
She turned back towards him.she really didn't know what to say to him.She didn't have much experience with these sort of situations."So, what would thou like to discuse?"she sked him.Her mind was still battling over whether or not freeze him or make friends with him.
He's make a handsome sculpture...Wait, did I just think that?!She mentally slapped herself.She had never had such thoughts run through her mind before.Hatsu was suppose to be pure, and virtuous.Well, she was pure.

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games