Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:16 pm
"What would you wish to discuss...I'm actually not much of a conversationalist..."Hayate muttered."Well...If I must pick the topic....How about...your powers?"He asked."Ice seems like it would be fun to control...All I can do is read minds and manipulate light..."He muttered letting a snakelike wisp of light wrap around his wrist and hand."I already know what you thought a while ago when we first met...That was awkward...To say the least..."He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:43 pm
She watched the snakelike thing and smirked.It was very interesting to say the least.She opened her mouth and spoke."Ice is only one of my talents.I also seem to be able to create very realistic illusions."She moved her hands in many odd ways.Suddenly a butterfly seemed to srping from her palms.It was black with yellow specks on its wings.It fluttered around above them and thenlanded on Hayate's nose.It stayed there for a moment, opening and closing its wings.Then it dissappeared in a small puff of smoke.When he mentioned her thoughts,Hatsu's eye's widened slightly and she turned away quickly."Yes, about that.Forgive me for my hostility.It's just how I am."she said.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:47 pm
"Don't worry...Little brother was the same when he first met people and was always hostile towards me...You have nothing to apologize for..."Hayate said quietly with a kind smile."I can do more with light by the way..."He said letting the snaklike coil turn into a laser-like whip of pure light energy.He then gave it more of a shape and turned it into a light sword then let it return to the coil around his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:13 pm
Kiri stared at Zephel for a split second then her gaze shifted to the ground. "No, I should be the one who's sorry. If I wasn't so abnormally different, none of this would've happened." She then looked back up to Zephel and forced a smile on her face. Without warning, Kiri's wings began to come out of her back. Kiri winced in pain and her eyes began to water. That wasn't suppose to happen. Normally her wings wouldn't of released themselves from her back without command like they just did. "What the?" She questioned herself and stared at her wings.  

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

zephel693

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:25 pm
"it's ok i should of not what i did in the first place or tell you what you should of done."He winced a bit in pain and tryed to hold it in."Uh you meant to do that right."He wondered that if she knew they were linked why would she do that."no matter your not used to walking so i guess it's ok."He walked over to her to see if they were finally gonna meet shino and his brother at the cafe."so will we go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:25 pm
"I wasn't the one who released my wings." Kiri said then looked to her back, wondering why her winds would just come out like they did. She shrugged her shoulders and looked back at Zephel. Listening to him she seemed to zone out, but pulled herself together before anyone would notice. "Yeah. Let's go." Kiri said with a smile.  

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

zephel693

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:29 pm
"ok, then who did, ah forget it come on lets go there waiting for us"He grabed her hand and ran towards the gates with her."if we're lucky there still open"He luaghed a bit while running with kiri behind him."and when we get there i'll pay for everybody"when they got to out side he called a cab to take them there.((to the cafe))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:27 pm
((zephel693 and Amaya_Sasumi your last two posts were a little on the short side. Be sure to always make your posts long enough so you do not run the risk of doing a one-liner. Thank you!))  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:04 pm
Yukiko watched the sleeping Yuri for a moment and then breathed out in a quiet sigh before getting to her feet. She brushed her hands lightly across the dress she wore, as if to remove any dirt that may have been around, and then slowly turned towards Jack. "I-I'm sorry but I h-have to go," she murmured quietly and then started walking away from the fountain. Her eyes flicked to a male as he grabbed a girl by the hand and led her away, and she actually smiled faintly. It reminded her of Hiro, who she was starting to worry about. She really had not seen him in a long while, and couldn't help wondering what he was doing.

She just sighed again though, as her leathery tail uncurled from her waist and began flicking weakly behind her. She walked almost silently across the grass, her boots making hardly a sound. Her head was bowed to the ground now and her eyes half closed, as if she were walking in a daze. Her silvery blue hair was swirling gently around her, draped over her shoulders and falling down even past her waist.

She really didn't have anywhere to go, but felt awkward sitting by Jack in silence, so now she was just wandering aimlessly, moving at a snail's pace with nowhere in mind to go.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:38 pm
Kazan grinned, hearing that Kana agreed with her. "See, you can't escape it forever," she laughe triumphantly, but stopped as Koichi stood up and held a hand out for Kana. "Come on... you said you were leaving tomorrow, right? Well, you needa get prepared and everything..." he trailed off, figuring she didn't really want to stay in this situation any longer. "Besides, you're probably exhausted... you seemed that way before we left," he added, wondering if it was a wonderful excuse.  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:21 pm
Kana blinked and then glanced up at Koichi as he stood. She stared at his hand for a moment before taking it and standing as well, fighting to keep a blush from her face and doing so sucessfully. "You're right," she nodded. "I gotta get packed and stuff! Though, I left some clothing at home because I knew I'd be going back eventually..." She trailed off and grew silent for a moment before blinking a couple times and looking around at everyone. "I think I might go take a nap," she said slowly. "So if I don't see you guys tomorrow I'll see you in a... week or so?" Her voice grew questioning at the end, as if she wasn't sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:45 pm
A Neko with strawberry blonde hair which flows down past her hips thumpeds through the courtyard.
Small brown ears to match lay neatly behind a cute pink bow flatten slightly as she looks around.
Her dirty blonde to dark brown with a red leather strip with two small black buckles, tail swings behind her as she walks.
Creamy yellow skin adorned with deep brown eyes scan the area.
Slightly below her knees white ribbons tie down to her ankles.
On her upper-left thigh another white ribbon ties up to her skirt.
Her skirt has a deep purple cloth the shows through the front while the rest is covered with a red cloth that is not even an inch longer and has two small gold buttons on the bottom.
Atop the skirt is three belts.
One goes across her hips another from her left hip down to the side and the last under the second one from her right hip down.
All three are black with a silver buckle and small chains across a small section.
Past her bare stomach another belt goes from the right end of her shirt down slightly.
The shirt has a lower section of the same purple then follows up with the red.
Down the middle of her bust a zipper like sweing goes up into a widen, short cross.Two small gold button are added on each side.
A black custom jacket flows down her arms often fallen off her shoulder.
Cute black sandals adorn her feet with red circles around her ankles.
On her neck a black and red collar lays with a silver buckle.
Attacks to the back of her skirt a pink cape-like ribbon flows with a butterfly design and the word CAT.

The grass smushed under her feet as she made her way to the middle.She noticed a boy and girl but didn't saay much of anything.Her rightt hand over her gun a sly look came onto her face.Aiming her gun to a tree a loud bang echoed.Suddenly three apples fell to the ground.Two bruised and shot the third shiny and sweet.Tilting her head a grin made its way to replace the smirk as she made her way to the apple.

DeeMac61206

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:09 pm
Kuro walked into the courtyard with his one black and one white wing folded over his body neatly. Under his wings he wore an open long black coat with no shirt and a pair of jeans with black converse shoes.He also had a katana strapped to his back, and was scanning the area with his bi-colored eyes. He pushed his hand through his black hair and decided to walk up to a neko who had just been occupied with shooting some apples from a tree. "Nice shooting..." He said quietly as he approached her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:18 pm
As she crouched down, extending her hand towards the good apple a voice sounded in her head.
Still crouched down she turned her head.
Another grin seemed to make its way onto her face as she looked at the boy.
"Thanks hun."
Turning her head back around she scooped up the apple.
Immedietly standing back up, a crunch echoed in her head when she took a small bite.
Quickly chewing then swallowing she tilted her head towards the quiet boy.
"Im Alona by the way.And who might you be?"
She asked in a sly but sweet tone.
Throwing the apple down she slouched over to one side.
The boy was very quiet and seemed rather distant and shy.
Alona had an immediet burst of energy as she thought about ways to open him up.
Her eyes rolled up to the sky as she nodded to herself.
Yes she was forming a plan but hey!
There was nothing better to do...

DeeMac61206

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:28 pm
"I'm Kuro..." He told her quietly. "It's nice to meet you..." He said simply. He unfolded his wings majestically and outstretched a hand to greet her. "Today seems rather pleasant..." He said making smalltalk. He looked up at the tree and a wisp of dark energy cut an apple down like a razor causing it to fall into his hand. He took a bite from the apple while his other hand was still outstretched.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games