Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:38 pm
Yukiko continued roaming aimlessly about in her dazed looking state, her triangular tipped tail flicking absently behind her. Her long, silvery blue hair draped around her shoulders and past her waist as her icy eyes stared blankly at the ground. However, at the sudden gunshot, she nearly jumped out of her skin. Her whole body tensed as she looked wildly around, finally stopping as her eyes rested upon a female who'd shot down some apples rather than putting for the effort to climb up and get them herself.

Yuki closed her eyes for a moment, trying to catch her breath and slow down her rapid heartbeat. That had really scared her... She came from a place without guns, so she was basically terrified of them. They caused so much pain so easily. She bit her lip nervously, showing her fangs, as she turned her back to the girl and the male who'd approached her. She went back to the fountain, sitting on the grass with her back to the base on the side opposite from the two so she wouldn't be seen. Then she pulled her legs to her chest and held them in place with her arms, as she burried her face against her knees.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:11 pm
Switching her gaze down at Kuro's hand.
Smiling she shook his hand.
Letting go she bgan to think of a plan again.
'What to do what to do....Hmm he seems rather quiet...wonder what I can do to make him feel...more outgoing!..Maybe if I can just make him smile..'
"Whats the matter darling you look alittle down in the dumps.."
Suddenly a russtle ringed in her ears.
She was very sensitive to sound and could hear almost anything.
Yes a gunshop was loud but for some reason she was ammune to the noise.
Ears perked up and tail swinging behind her she flipped her bodyy around.
Pearing her body around the tree she spotted a girl that seemed...well either bored, sad, or scared.
Leaning forward again she began to talk in a sly voice.
"I didn't freak you did I?"
Giving a chuckle to herself she awaited to see what the girl would say.
As she leaned forward her tail flicked behind her in every direction.

(Sorry my computer froze!)  

DeeMac61206

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:21 pm
Kuro followed Alona's scent until he came across her and a new girl. He arrived behind Alona and gave her tail a slight tug. "It's rude to leave someone in the middle of a conversation..." He said quietly with a small smile on his lips. "So Alona...What brings you here anyways?" He asked with interest looking her over with his one red and one brown eye. He was interested in the neko who he had just met and wanted to learn a little more about her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:31 pm
Giving a small yelp and jumping up slightly Alona flipped her body around.
Giving a sigh she glared at Kuro is a playfull way.
"First of all..Ow!..And second of all, I got bored so I thought I would explore...so I ended up here, talking to you!"
Giving a grin as she saw a smile on her face she tilted her head.
"Is that a smile!?
Omg he has an expression.
And a happy one at that?!
Its a miracle!"

Alona said in a cheerfull tone.
She had meant it as a joke and was trying to get him to smile again.
Grazing her hand along her gun she brought her arm up to the back of her head.
Leaning against the tree she folded her arms behind her and looked over at Kuro.

DeeMac61206

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:38 pm
"Yes I have expressions just like every human being..." Kuro said causally flapping twice and landing in the branches of the tree and sitting there casually. "But I'm not exactly someone who smiles often..." He said plucking another apple from the tree and biting into it. "I guess I'm just bored right now is all though..." He muttered. He dropped from the tree next to her and looked at her. "It's been a while since I've been to the springs and it's not really anyfun alone soo..." He muttered hinting that he wanted to go to the springs with his new friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:48 pm
"Bored?..Hey are you saying I'm boring!"
Alona snapped back at him.
It was just a normal reaction to things as such.
She figured he was saying she was boring but it just blurted out of her mouth.
Hearing him talk about the springs she thought.
'Hmm...that's the place I was earlier...'
"Oh I think I've been there..Yeah I was there earlier but I left almost immediately..But...I don't remember where..."
She had followed Aia too the dining hall then wandered off from there so she wasn't sure were it was.
"Well you lead the way!"
She said as a response to his earlier question...or comment?
Eheh..what ever it was it was now answere and they would soon be off on their way.

DeeMac61206

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:50 pm
((next post at springs?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:51 pm
((You post first))  

DeeMac61206

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:12 am
[Sorry, my dad made me get off. But, you guys are gone anyway, I guess.. xP]

Yuki jumped again as she heard a voice from nearby and slowly raised her head, finding herself staring at the girl who'd shot the gun in the first place. "N-no, I'm fine..." she said faintly, her voice barely a whisper. She watched her for a moment until a male came up as well. She just stayed completely silent as the two talked, feeling completely left out, but not really minding. Or at least, that's what she told herself. She slowly looked back to the ground, obviously not a part of the conversation anymore, and set her chin upon her knees. Her pale arms were still wrapped around her legs, holding them to her chest, and her triangular tipped tail was curled securely around her waist. She simply listened as the male hinted towards the springs and the girl agreed. She glanced over and watched them leave out of the corner of her eye before heaving a sigh and closing her eyes again. She huddled into a slightly smaller ball in her place against the fountain and fell still and silent. After a moment though, she took a deep breath and forced herself to her feet, where she then started walking with now destination in mind. She was just going to see where her feet ended up taking her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:38 am
Lee entered the courtyard from the north side wandering what it was he could do next. He wanted to have fun but couldnt find anywhere that was of amusement to him. Lee moved his hands over the tall grass as he walked over to a statue in the middle of the courtyard. The wind blew across his face and spikey black hair. He felt okay for now but sat down at the statue to think for a second on what to do.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:56 am
Yuki entered the courtyard once again, raising her bowed head just a moment to see that someone was seated by the fountain. She stared at him blankly for a second, and then turned, heading towards a tree instead. She avoided the one the girl had been shooting at earlier, and instead went to another that was somewhat off and away from the others. She seated herself at the base and pulled her legs to her chest once more, holding them in place with her arms. Her tail curled around her waist as she burried her face into her knees like before, and then fell completely still and silent, not making a sound. Her hair fall around her and to the ground, providing an extra layer to seperate herself from the world.

[I'm going to pick up my car, but then I'll be back afterwards, if anyone cares. xP]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:00 am
Lee looked at the girl sitting alone, he hoped he wasnt disturbing her by sitting there. He began to make the fountains waves wash from side to side and form the dancers in it. They played around the water figures did, running from each other, one boy and one girl looking one. Lee kept his back to them as they played. He was just waisting time by making them chase one another around the fountain.

((I dont know you but okay))  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

Skully-verse

Versatile Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:59 am
Sighing, Kris walked out onto the Courtyard. She headed for the tree with the most shade and sat down, leaning her head against the tree's trunk and closing her eyes. She looked like a complete mess, her hair awry. Kris hadn't gotten any sleep lately, with the full moon coming. God, what a horrible night. I hate this time of the month. And the silver threads in my scarf are burning like mad... she thought wearilly. Her pupils were slits and she had wolf-like ears. Sighing again, she let her thoughts wander to random memories as she drifted off into a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:04 pm
[Hehe, I'm back. >>;;]

Yuki looked up again as her pointed ears caught the sound of water splashing around. She found herself staring at the fountain, towards that male again. She blinked, and looked from him to the water instead, eyes widening very slightly as she saw the little figures. She stared openly at them, looking absolutely amazed. It was true she'd been here for a while now, but she hadn't had much interaction with anyone, so she hadn't seen many people use their powers like this. It really was fascinating. She was very tempted to go closer to investigate, but her fear of strangers kept her rooted in place at the base of the tree. Though, she still couldn't keep herself from staring at what he was doing.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games