Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Angel_Ayumi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:12 pm
Kaoru sighed tiredly. For the past few hours, she had been studying the shadow arts, practicing her transformation, and practicing with her swords without any breaks in-between. Of course, being the careless person she was at times, she completely forgot about eating luch or breakfast, so that doubled her fatigue. Her muscles were too worn out to move to even get anything to satisfy her hunger.

Master always said I was too obsessed with perfecting my skills.

Kaoru let her head lay back on the bench she was currently occupying. Maybe...maybe if she slept the hunger would go away? The seventeen-year-old shook her head. No, it wouldn't help at all. Not only would she be cutting classes (not like she cared), with the state she was currently in, she'd sleep until nightfall...and miss dinner.

...I hate my life.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:24 pm
Lee made them dance and made a snake appear in the middle of them, it swirled up te girl figures leg as the two figures watched it. It stopped at her waist and made it strike for the boy figure. Lee was enjoying himself just letting the two try to reach each other while the snake kept the boy from being able to. He took a quick glance and say that the girl had looked up he turned to his figures and made the boy catch the snake and it dissapeared to the water. The boy figure then tried to catch the girl one but couldnt make it.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:30 pm
Yuki continued watching as if transfixed by the small water figures. Her eyes followed their every move, blinking as the snake appeared. Then they narrowed slightly as she focused a bit more. She was a fair distance away, and even her eyes were becoming a bit strained from trying to see. She loosened her grip on her legs and got to her knees instead, legs slightly off to one side. She kept her back to the tree, but at least she wasn't huddled in a small ball anymore. After a moment she actually began leaning forward, propping herself on one frail looking arm, though she still didn't get up and go over to him. She kept telling herself she was content watching from here, though she really wasn't. She was just trying to convince herself that she was. She blinked as the male figure missed the female one, and bit her lip softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:35 pm
Lee turned and looked up at the sky. The two figures chased around the fountain and finally the boy figure caught the girl ones arm. The boy figure pulled her to him and kissed her. The two water people's mouths connected and the girl pushed him away and he chased her again. Lee laughed at what he was doing, he just loved to play around with his summonning powers. He made them catch each other and dance around the fountains center.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:42 pm
Yukiko leaned forward a bit more, her eyes still narrowed in focus, as she watched the boy catch the girl and kiss her before he was pushed away. Yuki quickly looked at the ground, knowing that her face had flushed red just from watching that, even if they were only figures in water. She didn't want the male who was controlling them to see, even if he was currently watching the sky. She brought her hand that wasn't propping her up and wiped lightly at her face, though she knew that wouldn't do any good. She sighed quietly and slowly leaned back again, once more against the tree, though she started watching the now dancing figures again after just a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:49 pm
Lee looked down from the sky and decided to do something amazing to him. He made them dance as flowers grew around them made of water. They danced fast hand in hand as the flowers grew around them and a couple of water birds flew around them too. He laughed as he watched one land in his hand and flew back to the danceing figures. The birds flew around the figures danceing as the flowers grew around them, the flowers would go back down when the dancers left that piece of water. The flowers followed like a wave with them. While the birds flew around them.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:56 pm
Yuki began swaying lightly back and forth, knees bent in the grass beside her and one hand propping her up. Her eyes were still fixed upon the figures, and widened slightly as she saw the flowers and even birds spring up from the water as well. She bit her lip and looked to the ground for a moment before suddenly pushing herself up to her feet. She walked slowly and silently over towards him, and bowed her head when she arrived. "E-excuse me," she said, voice barely a whisper, though that was the usual with her. She then dropped down to her knees, placing her hands on the side of the fountain as she watched from close up now, her face burning red because she'd simply invaded like she had. But she couldn't help herself. She wanted to see, and she wanted to see close up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:03 pm
Lee kept the figures danceing and every motion that they made in rotation the same. He looked at the approached girl, "yes miss, you like the show?" He said smiling and pushing his purple shades up. Lee looked back at his figures danceing and hold each other close, "beautiful no, the creations water can make," he said to her. The birds flew and chirped alittle. He often could make things do that.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:08 pm
[If I suddenly leave, it's because there's a thunderstorm here. I'm trying to wait it out though. ><;;]

Yuki nodded her head very slowly, eyes upon the figures. They flicked towards him once, but her face only flushed darker so she quickly looked away again. "Th-they're wonderful..." she said softly, resting her chin upon her hands now. She jumped slightly as she heard the birds chirp, surprised that he was able to make them do that. But then she smiled very faintly and held out her hand, palm up. She could have made it just appear, but that took more energy, so instead she dipped her hand in the fountain's water, scooping out a small amount. She looked back at the figures and then slowly the water in her hand froze over and began shaping itself, copying his water figures as she made identical ones of ice. She didn't know how to make them move though, because ice was much more stiff than water, so she simply set hers on the ledge before her, little figures half a foot high.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:15 pm
[okay gotcha]

Lee smiled, "thank you," he moved his hand over the air infront of him and a bird flew over to the approached girls and landed next to her. It chirped a little chirp and moved closer to her. Lee looked at her ice figures, "they are nice, mind if I move them?" he said to her looking at her now. He smiled at her as the two stopped dance and giggled at each other. Lee looked at them and they began to dance seperately away from each other now.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:20 pm
Yuki looked over at the bird and smiled faintly before glancing back up at the male. Though, she couldn't bring herself to look at his eyes, or even his face. Instead she just focused on his shoulder, and nodded her head again. "I d-don't mind," she murmured and then looked back at the bird, her head tilted slightly. Very slowly, she raised a pale, clawed hand, and ran a finger along the water bird, so lightly she was barely touching it at all. She didn't want to accidentally ruin it somehow. She glanced back over at his water figures as she heard them laugh, still amazed that he could make his creations speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:24 pm
Lee moved his hand over the ice figures and they glided on the water ice skating with each other. He turned to look at the water bird, "you can pick it up, it will keep its form I promise," he smiled abit, no one had ever seen his work like this girl had, he was glad his work was appriciated in someway. Lee didnt know why the girl wouldnt look at him, "Im Lee," he said as the bird hopped on top of her hand keeping shape.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:31 pm
"O-oh, ok..." Yuki watched as he let his hand hover over her ice figures and they shortly after began skating across the water. She smiled faintly to herself as her eyes followed their progress, but she paused as he said his name. She looked towards his shoulder again, rather than his face, and then bowed her head. "It's n-nice to meet you," she said, her frequent stammering still taking place. As she realized, her face flushed red again. "I-I'm Yukiko, but I g-go by Yuki." She raised her head again as the bird hopped onto her hand and she stared at it for a moment before lifting it a bit closer to her face to see better. It really was amazing...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:36 pm
Lee smiled, "a pleasure to meet you miss Yuki." He smiled looking back at the figures danceing, "I often do this for fun, just intertainning myself as the water moves, its not as fun as it used to be." He looked back at her noticing she was blushing, "do I embarrass you ma'am, why does your face take the color of red?" He smiled still at her. He was trying to be nice.

((bb in a while, my cousins need to be watched))  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:45 pm
[Ah, ok.]

Yuki looked back to his shoulder again as he spoke, and nodded her agreement that it was nice to meet. Then she listened silently as he spoke about the water figures and began watching them for a moment as well. "N-not as fun...?" she asked quietly, but paused at his next question. She bowed her head suddenly, but then raised it again after a few seconds had passed. "I-I don't know but... it's n-not because of y-you..." she said weakly, allowing her already extremely faint voice to trail off entirely at the end. That question came up often, but she never could find an answer for it. Her tail flicked behind her and then wrapped tightly around her waist as she tried distracting herself by looking back at the bird she held. Though, her face was still red and she was well aware.

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games