Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:47 pm
Lee tilted his head in an okay jesture and watched as the figures danced with eac other. He made the boy grab hold of the girl and kiss her again. The girl wrapped her water arms around the boy and kissed him back this time. The ice ones skated around the water ones feet in figure eights. Lee looked back at Yuki, "Yeah since I was a child I have made my summons dance for me, or play with me when no one else would, which is all the time. Now that I can make them make noises but not exactly talk yet I havent had much fun with them." He looked to them and blew a windy gust and the long hair of the girl swayed in the wind, "They are almost life like but have no soul," he smiled then looked back at yuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:55 pm
Yuki listened to him quietly as she pet the water bird she held, but glanced towards his shoulder again as he mentioned others not playing with him. "All the time..." she repeated, voice somewhere between a sigh and a question. But then she really did sigh and looked up at him a little more, actually venturing to look towards his face. Though, she got as far as his jawbone and then looked away again. Rather than a cold stare that usually accompanied ice blue eyes, hers held a sad, almost depressed look, even though she had been smiling faintly back at him. She turned back towards the figures, her pale face still red as she watched their movements.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:06 pm
Lee looked back at his water figures, "yes all the time." He looked back up at the sky and sigh, "I can make these figures out of anything, fire, water, earth, wind, even ice and electricity, all I have to do is summon them up. I can make their touches deadly or kind and gentle as I please." Lee smirked and made the figures quit kissing, he turned them around and from the water a giant pillar arises. It crashes back down and the two hold each other and giggle. "I like to see my creations giggle, it makes me feel.... less alone perhaps, I dont know it just is enjoyable." He laughed lowly and smirked at his creations dancing again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:10 pm
"Oh, I s-see..." Yuki said softly as she watched the figures giggle and resume their dancing. She hesitated a moment before beginning to speak again. "I was always p-picked on," she began faintly. "But I h-have one friend who was al-always there and an inner d-demon who helps m-me." She paused again, wondering if he'd think she was strange because of that. Then again, she probably already seemed pretty strange. She knew that most people who had an inner demon were plagued by theirs, but hers actually helped her when she needed it. It really was rather strange. She bowed her head slightly as she focused again on the bird she held, using it as a distraction.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:17 pm
Orion walked with his head down looking down at his boots as the thudded against the stone pathing, this school sure was big and of course he was lost. But he liked traveling around for a while sooner or later he was bound to figure out were everything would be, his silver eyes scanned ahead and then back down, he didnt want to bump into anyone and knock them down that usualy started of his problems most of the time."Immoratlity is a curse not a gift." he mumbled to himself as he walked, someone had told him that long ago and he had surely learned that it was true.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:18 pm
Lee looked at her hand with the bird, "a demon inside you, at least you have a friend, I am a monster." He said as he looked at the figures once again, "I was never obliged, just thrown out of everything and had myself, no one cared at three and up. Im sorry you were picked on, but at least your friend was there to help you get back up." Lee was abandond at three cause of his blood line. He was carpathian or at least half anyway and had to become an outcast entertainning people to get money for food and cloths though no one cared to oblige he was there. Left in the shadows he was cause he was a monster to them.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:22 pm
Yuki glanced over her shoulder as she heard the thumping of boots going past and saw a male there, but she quickly turned away again hopefully before he'd realized she'd looked. Her face flushed red from the simple act of her looking at him, and she bit her lip nervously. Then she switched her attention back to Lee, listening to him while she stared back at the water bird she held. "Th-that sounds a l-lot like Hiro," she said softly, remembering the friend she'd saved. It was because she'd taken him in that she was picked on in the first place. She sighed and bowed her head a little further. "You d-don't seem like a m-monster," she whispered, wondering in the back of her mind if her stammering was irritating him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:28 pm
Lee looked at Yuki now, "I know but that is what the humans called me, I am only half human, the other half of me is carpathian." He didnt know if anyone had heard of such a name before, it bugged him no one did at first but he was used to it by now. He smiled toward her and then turned to the figures again. He stuck out a hand and they danced togethher doing a fast dance that made the water dress around the girl spin. Lee watched as they held each other close and the bird on yuki's hand dances picking at its wing and chirped for her.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:33 pm
Orions easr picked up someone talkign and he glanced up again seeing two people ahead, he gradually moved to the side so he would nto bump into them and disrupt their conversation or whatever they were doing. He continued to walk with his eyes looking down at his boots now that were not making any noise, "Its better if they don't know." He though now walking silently at the same pace as before.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:35 pm
Yuki looked back at him, well, at his neck, as he spoke. Her face flushed red as she gained a rather blank look, not sure of what a carpathian was. She bowed her head almost shamefully and remained silent for a moment, eyes flicking to the dancing figures and then to the bird in her hand as it chirped. She smiled faintly at it and ran her finger along its head and back very gently before sighing again. "Well I-I'm half ice d-demon and half f-fox," she admitted quietly. By looking you couldn't tell, but if you caught her scent, there was definitely some fox mixed in. She also had a secret ability that only her father knows about, because he happened to see it in progress. Her eyes flicked towards the male that was passing buy just for a second and then back to the bird.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:37 pm
Leila stepped into the courtyard. She was still slightly wet from jumping into the hotspring fully clothed, but the blaze of the sun was quickly drying her off.

She gazed around the large area know as the courtyard. It was vast, post of it being grassy with a few trees dotted her and there. She also noticed a large fountain. It was pretty. She smiled slightly despite herself.

So far her day had been uneventful, except for the brief time at the hotsprings with, whatever there names were. She laughed silently to herself, sitting down on a bench. She gazed at her gloved hands. What would have happened if she would have gone into the spring? She giggled slightly. They'd probably be in an infirmary

Leila closed her eyes, and sitting back so her head rested against the the back of the bench. It was warm, too warm. I shouldn't have worn black  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:39 pm
Lee smiled,"ice demon I new once you made your figures, but a fox too, I never would have guessed." He said then remembered something he hadnt done in awhile, "want to see something cool," he asked retorically. He became a red wolf and walked over to look up at her eyes. He sat down ifront of her and spoke, "I hope this doesnt scare you but this is what a carpathian can do, become wolf among other things of course." Lee smiled a kanine smile as he sat as a wolf in front of her.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:43 pm
Yuki glanced back at him as spoke, and jumped slightly as she saw a wolf in his place. She stared at him in surprise for a moment and then smiled, shaking her head. "It's n-not scary," she assured him, hoping he'd still believe him despite her stammer. She thought just for a moment of transforming as well, but decided against it. She liked to be able to escape to the forest if needed, and didn't want people to recognize her. She also couldn't speak in that form, and could only make the sounds that a regular fox would make. Without even thinking, she started to reach out and pet him, but froze with her hand still in the air. Then she sharply pulled back, her face red again. "Ah, s-sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:47 pm
Lee smiled, "its alright go ahead if you want." He said his kanine tongue slightly hanging out. Lee only went to this form if he needed to get food and had no money. It always felt like a dog when he did and though he wasnt a wolf he had the pride of one to back it up for him. He still looked up at her, "would you like me to stay this way or change back now?" he aked kindly with the same kanine smile on his face.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:51 pm
Yuki hesitated for a second and then smild weakly as she reached out, sratching him gently behind the ears, and being careful not to hurt him with a claw by mistake. But after a minute or so, she pulled back again, dropping her hand in her lap. Her face was bright red, because she knew she wasn't really petting a real wolf, and it was actually a student. It made her feel a little awkward. At his question she tilted her head slightly. She did feel a lot more comfortable around animals for some reason, but it should be his choice since he was the one changing. Besides, it wasn't actually the same since she wasn't used to wolves who could talk. "E-either way," she said softly, smiling softly back.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games