Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:56 pm
Lee tilted his head and laughed alittle, "okay then Ill go back cause not alot of people like to see a talking animal." He turned back and was now in human form again this time he was closer and turned abit red at the spring up so close, "sorry bout that I didnt mean to come up close," he said backing one step backwards. He was alittle embarrassed at doign that. Lee smiled fixing his glasses and made his figures dance around and hold each other close again and the birds both flew from their spots and circled them chirping and singing in their birdy ways. Lee looked back up at yuki now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:03 pm
"I-I think it's cool," Yuki said with a small laugh, as quiet as her voice, but she froze suddenly as he changed back so close to her. She leaned back but the fountain was behind her so that didn't help at all. Needless to say, her already red face flushed even darker. But she shook her head as he backed up and smiled weakly at him. "It's al-alright," she stammered, this time because she really was startled. She breathed out slowly and then looked back at the figures for a moment until she felt his eyes upon her. Then she glanced back at Lee, watching his neck now, as her head tilted slightly to one side, causing her silvery blue hair to fall partly into her face.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:09 pm
Lee looked back to his figures danceing in the water happily, they giggled, "now that is getting to annoy me," he said laughing and kiddingly. They stopped giggling and sighed as they held each other. They kissed once more holding each other close. He looked back at Yuki and saw that her hair had went over her face. He smirked and had the erge to push it back behind her ears but decided that, that might scare her or startle her more. He didnt want to do that, he felt a snake crawling up his pants and it was the water one he had made earlier. He picked it up and layed it in the fountain. It slithered on top of the water and headed toward the girl figure's leg again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:16 pm
Yuki nodded her agreement before she could stop herself to the giggling comment, but tried not to let herself freak out about it. She hoped it didn't offend him that she thought it was somewhat annoying as well. But, happy giggling always made her feel a bit... sad. She frowned slightly as she turned again to watch the figures, her face still red as she saw this kissing and holding each other once more. She sighed yet again, hair still covering almost the entire left side of her face as she glanced back at Lee to watch him place the water snake back in the fountain. Her tail, which had been wound around her waist, was now flicking behind her as she began to feel a bit more relaxed.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:23 pm
Lee watched as the snake went up her leg and struck the boy. He backed away like he was hurt and looked at his chest. Lee smiled, "and now the plot thickens." He laughed lowly as the snake kept the boy from getting close to the girl once again. The girl seemed to enjoy the snake being there. The boy would come close andtry to grab the snake till a second one slithered up the girls leg and snapped at him too. Lee looked back at yuki smiling now. He was tempted again to reach over to her and pull her hair back but kept it to himself anddid nothing. He always liked to see the faces of people, it soothed him he guessed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:29 pm
Yuki watched the figures, jumping slightly as the snake struck the boy. She blinked and then glanced at Lee as he spoke. "L-like a soap opera," she smiled, strangely proud of herself for knowing what a soap opera was. She'd done a little bit of reading since coming here. Originally she didn't even know what a television was. She tilted her head again almost curiously as she saw him watching her once more. "What i-is it?" she asked quietly, not even thinking that he might be bothered by her hair.

[Quick dinner, and then I'll be right back.]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:33 pm
Lee looked at her still, "yeah I guess like a soap opera." He was still looking at her as the figures tried to reach each other and the snakes kept them away. The boy tried to catch the snake but was struck instead. Lee finaly said to yuki, "If I do something will you not take it offensively and not befrightened by it," he asked her. Lee moved his hand to his pocket and still smiled at her.

[okay gotcha]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:35 pm
Orion found a nice quiet are with no one around, he sat down off near a tree under its thick shade and yawned."Heres to a new begining." he mumbled to himself and lit up a ciggarette, who would give a damn if he was a smoker or not it wasnt their problem he couldnt enjoy it like normal people or even get sick from it. But he did it anyways it was just another thing to make him seem more human to others for him, but he was much more than normal.  

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:50 pm
[K! I'm back. ^^;]

Yuki continued watching him, staring at his neck now, which was the closest she came to looking at a person's face before finally doing so. She felt her eyes widen very slightly at what he said, but kept herself from running or leaning away from him. "O-ok," she agreed uncertainly, with no idea what he planned to do. Her eyes shifted just for a second towards the male from earlier, as the scent of smoke reached her sensitive nose. She coughed faintly, but tried not to make a big deal about it, and choked back the rest and looked back at Lee.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:55 pm
Lee moved his hand over and oushed her har behind her head. "I like to see the persons face that I am talking to since I dont talk much to people," he said and noticed her cough. He summoned a wind that blew gently only enough to blow the smoke from the cig away from them. He moved his hand back to his pocket. Lee smiled now able to see her face again. "I hope you arent embarrassed because of that," he said smiling toward her. The wind blew the smoke away from them still as the figures in the water still tried to reach each other but still had no luck at all.

[awesome]  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:59 pm
Orion shifted down and layed udner the tree with his hand behind his head and stared at the sky, his eyes shifted betweent he close relative colors of silver and white like the smoke and the clouds. Nature was the only thing he realy enjoyed and felt close to him anymore, he took a drag from his ciggarette and blew smoke rings out infront of himself as he began to hum and soft melody to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:01 pm
Yuki froze as he brushed her hair to the side, her eyes still slightly widened. Her face flushed red as she heard him say he hoped she wasn't embarassed and she rubbed uneasily at the back of her head. "I-I can't help it," she said quietly with a faint laugh. "It's n-not your fault. I'm j-just... weird..." His comment though, reminded her of how Yuri said she should learn to look people in the eyes. She glanced at Lee, preparing herself to do it, but stopped as she reached his cheek and quickly looked back towards the figures on the fountain. It was kind of sad, that they were seperated.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:08 pm
Lee smiled, "your not weird and besides we are all different, if we all acted alike then we would be boring." He turned to the figures again, the ice ones dancing together. The water ones far apart tried to reach each other but couldnt and lee extended his hand. The snakes saw it and move to him, they slithered to his arm and he grabbed them quickly, "nu uh," he said to them and made them dissapear. He watched the dancers and lovers of water cometogether again in embrace. They held ech other close but didnt kiss. Lee looked at Yuki again, "well there ends the terrible plot," he said laughing alittle.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:16 pm
Yuki considered his words for a moment and then nodded her head. "I g-guess you're right," she said softly, her eyes still upon the figures in the fountain. She watched as Lee dissolved the snakes and then glanced back at the reunited figures. "So it ends..." she replied softly, then paused for a moment as she realized she didn't stammer that time. It brought a smile to her face, though she didn't say anything more. She did suddenly note that the smoke wasn't bothering her anymore. She wondered if the male had perhaps stopped, but when she looked over she saw him blowing smoke rings. That was when she felt the wind rustling her hair softly. Her eyes went back to Lee, as she assumed it was his doing, and she smiled again. "Th-thank you," she murmured.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:20 pm
Lee smiled at her hearing for once she didnt studder, "its the end of my show." He stopped them from hugging and all his creations went to the fountain water now. The little ise dancers floated back to Yuki. He looked at her now and smiled noticing that she had noticed he did the wind to keep the smoke from her, "your very welcome, I dont like smoke either." He smiled still at her and fixed his glasses. "So did you enjoy the show?" he asked her curiously.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games