Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:20 pm
Orion finished his ciggarette and put it out on his hand, pain was somethign else he could never feel but knew what it was and knew it was not only physical. He stared at the moment ont he burn wound on his hand as it began to heal itself and again become smooth as it was before. No scars either ones that showed the past always healed over and were never shown agan and forgotten in time, maybe he was better off the way he was maybe not.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:29 pm
Yuki watched as the water figure all faded and her own ice ones returned. She set them on the fountain's ledge in front of her and smiled at them before glancing back at Lee. She nodded at the smoke comment and paused for a moment at the next. "Yes, I-I did," she said faintly. "It really w-was amazing." She still wasn't sure how he made them move like that, but just assumed it was another part of his power, like the wind he caused, which really was helping. Without it, by now she'd be lost in a fit of coughing. She couldn't help glancing again toards the male who'd been smoking, and her eyes widened slightly as she saw him put out the cigarette in his hand, but she didn't say anything and quickly looked away again.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:34 pm
Lee smiled, he always loved to hear his work appriciated. "why thank you," he said to her. He felt his wind die down now and he smiled looking down at the ground, "so how long have you been here at ria, me just two days now?" Lee was interested in his new adiential friend, though she hadnt asked or obliged him as one, she was a fan of some sort of his work. He smiled still looking at her.

[be back in an hour or an hour in a half k]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:38 pm
[Alrighty. ^^]

Yuki's gaze rested upon her ice figures now as she listened to his question. "I've been here f-for about a month or so..." she said softly. "I c-came with someone but I-I haven't seen him in a wh-while." She frowned slightly at the thought, but pushed it away. She could only assume he was with that girl she'd seen him with. She was worried about him, but she wasn't going to go frantically searching everywhere. Instead she glanced back at Lee. "What do y-you think so far?" she asked.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:49 pm
Orion rubbed his eyes and closed them for a moment dozing of into a dreamless sleep, though in his own mind he kenw that the peace of this dreamless sleep would not last long when his past will flash before him and ruin it. He felt something crawling near his hand and opened his eyes staring up and then turnign to see that a black spider was trying to make its way around him and so he picked it up and observed it for a moment as it balled up in its defensive position."Im not going to squish you little guy." he mumbled softle down at the spider and pet its back with his finger.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:12 pm
Orion put the small spider down and watched as it scurried away int he grass befoe he lost sight of it and layed back staring at the sky.He pulled out his necklace from under his shirt and stared at it for moment and mumbled something, the pendant glowed in a sort of black aura for a moment showing him something from his past before returning back to tis normal state and he layd it down on his chest and began humming again.  

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:23 pm
Leila, who still remained on her bench, eyes tightly shut opened them with a jolt. She gazed around, the leaves giving her skin a strange molted look. How long had she been asleep? From the position of the sun, she guessed only about an hour at the most.

She wiped at her brow, and even though her hands were gloved she could feel thick beads of sweat. She was still extremely hot. But the courtyard was a big open space. She could seek refuge in the dining hall, but had no desire to explain fifty times why she wore gloves.

"Oh why do wear gloves?" she said in a mock voice resembling a man. "Well you see mister if I touch you with my bare hands, you will die." She put much emphasis on the word die, spitting if out as if it were sour milk.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:30 pm
Orion looked up for a moment to see who was talking so loudly and with an attitude, it wasnt his problem it was just stranger."Weird kids." He mumbled silentle before laying his ehad back down and looked back at the changing clouds wonder how many more students talked to themself.  

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:32 pm
Lee looked back up to yuki, "I think this place is okay, boring from time to time but okay." He glanced at th water and made a rose in the fountain. It shoot up forming into leaves and a rose bud. Lee froze it and handed it to Yuki, "this is for liking my work," he said smiling. The rose was carved out to look just like a regular one only ice now. Lee smiled hoping she would like the gift from him. He usually never did this at all.

((okay, im back))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:33 pm
((DemetriusDarkus this was almost a one-liner. You should extend a bit so you don't make them.))  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:35 pm
Ame no Tenshi
((DemetriusDarkus this was almost a one-liner. You should extend a bit so you don't make them.))

((writers block....im not a ******** novelist alright give me a break))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:35 pm
[Great. ^^]

Yuki nodded her agreement with a small sigh. It really was boring, as she'd spent most of today wandering around in a daze. She wondered if he'd seen her roaming before. She looked back at the water as a rose sprang out of it and blinked a couple times as she realized he was offering it to her. She started at it and then at him before smiling faintly. "Th-thank you very much..." she said softly, carefully taking it from him and holding it in her pale hand. She was somewhat tempted to sniff at it playfully, but managed to stop herself.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:42 pm
Lee laughed noticing she wanted to sniff it, "well if you want to sniff it here," he said moving his hand over it making it real. "There, one of the many magic tricks I enjoy to perform," he said laughing lowly. He could turn his creations real as long as he put his soul into it. Lee loved to give things to people, sometimes he just walked up to random people and give them something only to cheer them up and leave. Lee still was looking at her smiling, he fixed his shades.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:43 pm
DemetriusDarkus
Ame no Tenshi

((writers block....im not a ******** novelist alright give me a break))

((hey be nice to the lady man, she just is trying to make sure you dont get a warnning))  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:48 pm
Yuki's eyes widened in surprise as she saw him change it, though her face flushed red as she realized he'd seen what she'd been about to do. But she smiled anyway, now taking care not to p***k her finger on a thorn from the stem as she sniffed it gently now, and then smiled back up at Lee. "Thank you," she repeated again, once again amazed by his abilities. She suddenly felt like she couldn't do anything at all, since he was able to do the same as her, and more. But at the same time she didn't really mind. She just liked to watch what he could do.

[Whaa... I tripped over myself and almost fell down the stairs. >>;;]

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games