Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:24 pm
Kazuya put on reading glasses. He read a scroll. "So Lady Sumire is pretty busy. . . " He played around with a pen. "Maybe I should see what Hime is doing. . ." He spread his wings and flew off in search for Hime.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:26 pm
Beautiful Betrayal
Kazuya put on reading glasses. He read a scroll. "So Lady Sumire is pretty busy. . . " He played around with a pen. "Maybe I should see what Hime is doing. . ." He spread his wings and flew off in search for Hime.

Nadia looked twords the sky, and said outloud to all of them. "An.....an angel!?"  

Alena_Ryu

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:26 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

Atsuhime walked around in the forest. "I love the outdoors! Man I wish I could stay longer to admire ole' nature mom's craftsmanship but I gotta hurry!"

"Wait.....this, is for training? Isn't there anything.....eaisier to move in?" Alena asked, looking at the flowing parts of her dress.

Mimi smiled. "Really? But....wait.....why no sparkl-y effects?"

Nadia began to follow her fairy friend, but wasn't paying attention to where she was going, and ran directly into Hime, falling to the ground. "Oh.....I'm sorry....miss....."

there mother was gone and a note was left on the table:"im sorry to leave you but i have work to do no alena your not going to be moving all that much and if you dont like it ask nixy to change it take a bath and wait by the cherry tree you father will be waiting for you there love mom <3

"Um....Nixy? Can you? Long flowy-things arn't really my style."

nixy had a pair of scisors and a sewing needle she turned alenas out fit to look like the she normally wears "what do you think?"

Alena laughed. "If I wanted to wear my old outfit, I could've just shifted forms."

Allison glared at Hime, as her hand began to glow. "Don't make us hurt you."

Nadia sighed. "Us?"

Hime glared at the fairy and quickly stuffed her in her mouth. She spit her out. "Bleh. Taste like perfume." She licked her fangs. "Ugh, they still have an aftertaste."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:27 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

Atsuhime walked around in the forest. "I love the outdoors! Man I wish I could stay longer to admire ole' nature mom's craftsmanship but I gotta hurry!"

"Wait.....this, is for training? Isn't there anything.....eaisier to move in?" Alena asked, looking at the flowing parts of her dress.

Mimi smiled. "Really? But....wait.....why no sparkl-y effects?"

Nadia began to follow her fairy friend, but wasn't paying attention to where she was going, and ran directly into Hime, falling to the ground. "Oh.....I'm sorry....miss....."

there mother was gone and a note was left on the table:"im sorry to leave you but i have work to do no alena your not going to be moving all that much and if you dont like it ask nixy to change it take a bath and wait by the cherry tree you father will be waiting for you there love mom <3

nixy had a pair of scisors and a sewing needle she turned alenas out fit to look like the she normally wears "what do you think?"

Alena laughed. "If I wanted to wear my old outfit, I could've just shifted forms."

Nadia sighed. "Us?"

sighed she turned it back to normal exsept with out the long flowing it and it was a little bit more roomy at the bottom  

mail kitty

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:29 pm
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

Nadia looked twords the sky, and said outloud to all of them. "An.....an angel!?"

Hime looked up. "Oh him. He's Kazuya, he's my guardian, friend-thing." She looked at the time in her phone. "Crap! I'm not going to finish in time!" She yelled. "Kazuya! Get yer a** down here!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:33 pm
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty

Nadia sighed. "Us?"

sighed she turned it back to normal exsept with out the long flowing it and it was a little bit more roomy at the bottom

Alena giggled. "Thanks sis!" she said, hugging Nixy.

Rose looked up at the angel, slightly frightnened, but mostly curious.  

Alena_Ryu

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:35 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty

Nadia sighed. "Us?"

Kazuya flew down and looked at the frightened girl. He turned to Hime. "Hime did you steal this girl's money?" He turned to her and bowed. "Please excuse her, she's an idiot by nature."
She glared at him. "What the hell does that mean!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:38 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty

Nadia sighed. "Us?"

"come on my sisters we have to take a bath its ready for us "

"ok"kiki and nixy flew in to the bathroom and took of there cloths and got in the tub  

mail kitty

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:38 pm
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty

Nadia sighed. "Us?"

Kazuya flew down and looked at the frightened girl. He turned to Hime. "Hime did you steal this girl's money?" He turned to her and bowed. "Please excuse her, she's an idiot by nature."

Allison downright laughed, right in her face.

Nadia stood up. "um...no...nothing like that. It was my fault, really. I've been lost for quite a while, and accidentally bumped into her."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:43 pm
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty

Nadia sighed. "Us?"

"ok"kiki and nixy flew in to the bathroom and took of there cloths and got in the tub

It wasn't long before all four cat-girls where in the tub. Alena smiled, and began washing Nixy's hair. She had seen this on various anime, and remembered enjoying it when Suzuki had done hers.  

Alena_Ryu

mail kitty

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:49 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty

Nadia sighed. "Us?"

It wasn't long before all four cat-girls where in the tub. Alena smiled, and began washing Nixy's hair. She had seen this on various anime, and remembered enjoying it when Suzuki had done hers.

nixy liked how alena washed her hair "im going to rince my hair in the water fall " and nixy swam off

kikis hair still black with dirt she started washing mimis hair trying to make shur no won would notice her hair  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:51 pm
(( GTG good night sorry))  

mail kitty

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:51 pm
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty

Nadia sighed. "Us?"

Nadia stood up. "um...no...nothing like that. It was my fault, really. I've been lost for quite a while, and accidentally bumped into her."

Hime stuffed the fairy in her mouth again.
Kazuya sighed. "So because you bumped into her, she stole your money?! That makes no sens-" He noticed Hime's face, she was awfully quiet. "THE FAIRY!" He went and yelled at Hime. "Spit her out!"
Hime shook her head.
Kazuya thought of an idea. "Hime! Look Kisuke and his family are here!"
She spit the fairy out. "WHAT! ALREADY!" She ran off, and disappeared.
He smiled. "Don't worry, if I'm correct it will take her quite a while to buy all her supplies."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:52 pm
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty

nixy liked how alena washed her hair "im going to rince my hair in the water fall " and nixy swam off

kikis hair still black with dirt she started washing mimis hair trying to make shur no won would notice her hair

Alena giggled, dissapering, and reappering behind Kiki, and began washing her hair. "Let's hurry so we can go meet up with Nixy." Alena said.

Mimi purred slightly as her head was rubbed.  

Alena_Ryu

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:57 pm
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty

Hime stuffed the fairy in her mouth again.
Kazuya sighed. "So because you bumped into her, she stole your money?! That makes no sens-" He noticed Hime's face, she was awfully quiet. "THE FAIRY!" He went and yelled at Hime. "Spit her out!"
Hime shook her head.
Kazuya thought of an idea. "Hime! Look Kisuke and his family are here!"
She spit the fairy out. "WHAT! ALREADY!" She ran off, and disappeared.
He smiled. "Don't worry, if I'm correct it will take her quite a while to buy all her supplies."

((Awwww. Night mail kitty.))

Allison was pissed. Though she had managed to make Hime's mouth bleed in a few places.

Nadia shrugged. "Its.....allright......she didn't take anything." She said. "Um.....who are you? I'm Aar----Nadia."  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games