Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:03 pm
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty

sighed she turned it back to normal exsept with out the long flowing it and it was a little bit more roomy at the bottom

Alena giggled. "Thanks sis!" she said, hugging Nixy.

Rose looked up at the angel, slightly frightnened, but mostly curious.

Kazuya flew down and looked at the frightened girl. He turned to Hime. "Hime did you steal this girl's money?" He turned to her and bowed. "Please excuse her, she's an idiot by nature."
She glared at him. "What the hell does that mean!"

Allison downright laughed, right in her face.

Nadia stood up. "um...no...nothing like that. It was my fault, really. I've been lost for quite a while, and accidentally bumped into her."

Hime stuffed the fairy in her mouth again.
Kazuya sighed. "So because you bumped into her, she stole your money?! That makes no sens-" He noticed Hime's face, she was awfully quiet. "THE FAIRY!" He went and yelled at Hime. "Spit her out!"
Hime shook her head.
Kazuya thought of an idea. "Hime! Look Kisuke and his family are here!"
She spit the fairy out. "WHAT! ALREADY!" She ran off, and disappeared.
He smiled. "Don't worry, if I'm correct it will take her quite a while to buy all her supplies."

((Awwww. Night mail kitty.))

Allison was pissed. Though she had managed to make Hime's mouth bleed in a few places.

Nadia shrugged. "Its.....allright......she didn't take anything." She said. "Um.....who are you? I'm Aar----Nadia."

He smiled. "Oh, My name's Kazuya. I'm the Goddess Sumire's Right-hand man."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:05 pm
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

Kazuya flew down and looked at the frightened girl. He turned to Hime. "Hime did you steal this girl's money?" He turned to her and bowed. "Please excuse her, she's an idiot by nature."

Nadia stood up. "um...no...nothing like that. It was my fault, really. I've been lost for quite a while, and accidentally bumped into her."

Kazuya sighed. "So because you bumped into her, she stole your money?! That makes no sens-" He noticed Hime's face, she was awfully quiet. "THE FAIRY!" He went and yelled at Hime. "Spit her out!"
Hime shook her head.
He smiled. "Don't worry, if I'm correct it will take her quite a while to buy all her supplies."

Allison was pissed. Though she had managed to make Hime's mouth bleed in a few places.

Nadia shrugged. "Its.....allright......she didn't take anything." She said. "Um.....who are you? I'm Aar----Nadia."

"Godd......goddess?" Nadia said, jumping back. She sighed, and smiled. "After whats happened to me, that shouldn't suprise me."

Alena_Ryu

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:13 pm
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

Hime shook her head.

"Godd......goddess?" Nadia said, jumping back. She sighed, and smiled. "After whats happened to me, that shouldn't suprise me."

He smiled. "I was going to make my report to her right now, would you like to meet her?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:15 pm
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

Hime shook her head.

He smiled. "I was going to make my report to her right now, would you like to meet her?"

"I.....um......sure?"

"We'd love to." said the fairy, who was naked, in a nearby puddle, washing off Hime's spit.  

Alena_Ryu

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:22 pm
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

Hime shook her head.

"I.....um......sure?"

"We'd love to." said the fairy, who was naked, in a nearby puddle, washing off Hime's spit.

He grabbed them both and looked up. "Hold on tight!" He flew up quickly and ended up high. He let them down on a cloud. He plucked a feather, and transported them to the heavens. A woman was guarding the gate. "Hey Amara, is Lady Sumire in there?"
User Image
She looked at Kazuya. "Yes, she's in a conference with the others, it seems there has been a shortage. Some goddesses and gods have decided to be reborn so were are currently in a problem." She stood up and walked in the gate. "I'll get her for you. Wait here please."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:28 pm
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

"I.....um......sure?"

He grabbed them both and looked up. "Hold on tight!" He flew up quickly and ended up high. He let them down on a cloud. He plucked a feather, and transported them to the heavens. A woman was guarding the gate. "Hey Amara, is Lady Sumire in there?"
User Image
She looked at Kazuya. "Yes, she's in a conference with the others, it seems there has been a shortage. Some goddesses and gods have decided to be reborn so were are currently in a problem." She stood up and walked in the gate. "I'll get her for you. Wait here please."

Rose breathed deeply. That had taken her by suprise.

She looked at Kazuya, Allison floating over her sholder. "Um....hi. Is this.......is this really heaven?"

Alena_Ryu

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:34 pm
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

"I.....um......sure?"

User Image

She looked at Amara, Allison floating over her sholder. "Um....hi. Is this.......is this really heaven?"

Amara continued looking straight. "Of course it is." She kneeled in front of the table of gods. "Excuse me for interrupting, but Lady Sumire is needed."
Hakuyo, the god of war, coughed. "We shall continue this later."
User Image
Sumire rose up. "Yes, it would be most wise to do so."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:37 pm
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

"I.....um......sure?"

User Image

She looked at Amara, Allison floating over her sholder. "Um....hi. Is this.......is this really heaven?"

Amara continued looking straight. "Of course it is." She kneeled in front of the table of gods. "Excuse me for interrupting, but Lady Sumire is needed."
User Image

Rose backed up slightly. "I....um.....if you're too busy, I could come back later......" she said.

Allison groaned, and flew around behind her head, halting Rose's retreat.  

Alena_Ryu

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:42 pm
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

"I.....um......sure?"

User Image

User Image

Rose backed up slightly. "I....um.....if you're too busy, I could come back later......" she said.

User Image
"Halt!" Sumire yelled. She continued walking towards them. "It's rude to leave when the host is about to arrive."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:45 pm
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

User Image

User Image

User Image
"Halt!" Sumire yelled. She continued walking towards them. "It's rude to leave when the host is about to arrive."

Nadia swallowed. "I'm.....I'm sorry......."

She bowed. "Are you......the Goddess Sumire?"

Allison sighed. She for one, just floated there, then smiled at Sumire.  

Alena_Ryu

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:46 pm
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sumire yelled. "Stand up! A woman should stand up proudly without fear." She sighed. "And yes. I am."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:49 pm
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

User Image

User Image

Sumire yelled. "Stand up! A woman should stand up proudly without fear." She sighed. "And yes. I am."

She gasped, gulped, stood up, and stared into Sumire's eyes. While they still showed traces of fear, most of it had been replaced, with determination. (To NOT show fear.)  

Alena_Ryu

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:53 pm
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

User Image

User Image

She gasped, gulped, stood up, and stared into Sumire's eyes. While they still showed traces of fear, most of it had been replaced, with determination. (To NOT show fear.)

She smiled. "Much better."
((I G2G I'M SLEEPEH D wink )
Hakuyo came out. "Sumire, we are ready to begin."
She nodded. "Very well then." She walked back inside."We will continue this tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:56 pm
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal
Alena_Ryu
Beautiful Betrayal

User Image

She smiled. "Much better."
((I G2G I'M SLEEPEH D wink )
Hakuyo came out. "Sumire, we are ready to begin."
She nodded. "Very well then." She walked back inside."We will continue this tomorrow."

((Awwwwww. I was so exited!))

"Um....ok. I guess I'll wait here then." she said sitting down. Its not like she could get down herself anywas.  

Alena_Ryu

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:22 am
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu

Amy jumped. Suddenly, she wasn't alone. The Kitsune-girl smiled, turning to the newcomer. "Hi there!" She said, cheerfully.

"Hello" She smiled. It wasn't everyday that you got to see someone jumped off a roof. Rebecca composed herself and said in a bright voice "That was uh... really cool actually" Curiousity sparked in her electric blue eyes, as she stared at the girl

((Note the six fox tails.))

Amy giggled. "Thanks......um....I can do more, if you're up for it?" Amy asked, exitedly.

"Up to it definetly!" Rebecca grinned. The six tails were every so bit mezmorising with every twitch and movement. "So what do you do?" She retorted, eager coloring her tone

Amy smiled. "I'm a Kitsune." she said. "A Kitsune's power, is determined by how many tails they can grow. I'm up to seven."

Amy stepped closer to her. "Tail two unlocks transfomation, and tail four unlocks possession. By combining the two, I can change others."

She stepped even closer. She held one of Rebecca's hands, while pressing her side up to her. Her tails, which Rebecca seemed to like so much, wrapped around her. "Intrested?" she asked.

She cocked her head slightly to the left "Yes... i suppose" Rebecca wondered how it would feel to be transformed.  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games