Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:27 am
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu

Amy jumped. Suddenly, she wasn't alone. The Kitsune-girl smiled, turning to the newcomer. "Hi there!" She said, cheerfully.

"Hello" She smiled. It wasn't everyday that you got to see someone jumped off a roof. Rebecca composed herself and said in a bright voice "That was uh... really cool actually" Curiousity sparked in her electric blue eyes, as she stared at the girl

((Note the six fox tails.))

Amy giggled. "Thanks......um....I can do more, if you're up for it?" Amy asked, exitedly.

"Up to it definetly!" Rebecca grinned. The six tails were every so bit mezmorising with every twitch and movement. "So what do you do?" She retorted, eager coloring her tone

Amy smiled. "I'm a Kitsune." she said. "A Kitsune's power, is determined by how many tails they can grow. I'm up to seven."

Amy stepped closer to her. "Tail two unlocks transfomation, and tail four unlocks possession. By combining the two, I can change others."

She stepped even closer. She held one of Rebecca's hands, while pressing her side up to her. Her tails, which Rebecca seemed to like so much, wrapped around her. "Intrested?" she asked.

She cocked her head slightly to the left "Yes... i suppose" Rebecca wondered how it would feel to be transformed.

Amy grinned, and turned transparent. Soon after, her form de-stabilized, and flowed into Rebecca's hand.

Any particular form in mind? asked a voice in her head.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:31 am
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu

Amy giggled. "Thanks......um....I can do more, if you're up for it?" Amy asked, exitedly.

"Up to it definetly!" Rebecca grinned. The six tails were every so bit mezmorising with every twitch and movement. "So what do you do?" She retorted, eager coloring her tone

Amy smiled. "I'm a Kitsune." she said. "A Kitsune's power, is determined by how many tails they can grow. I'm up to seven."

Amy stepped closer to her. "Tail two unlocks transfomation, and tail four unlocks possession. By combining the two, I can change others."

She stepped even closer. She held one of Rebecca's hands, while pressing her side up to her. Her tails, which Rebecca seemed to like so much, wrapped around her. "Intrested?" she asked.

She cocked her head slightly to the left "Yes... i suppose" Rebecca wondered how it would feel to be transformed.

Amy grinned, and turned transparent. Soon after, her form de-stabilized, and flowed into Rebecca's hand.

Seeing the Amy turn Transperent was something out the ordinary for Rebecca. She was slightly alarmed by the voice but continued on to say "Lets see... Fairy please, i've always wondered how it felt to flutter"  

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:39 am
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu

Seeing the Amy turn Transperent was something out the ordinary for Rebecca. She was slightly alarmed by the voice but continued on to say "Lets see... Fairy please, i've always wondered how it felt to flutter"

Amy giggled. Kinda like Nimia. She loves it when she becomes a fairy.

A puff of smoke surrounded them, changing them quickly.

When it cleared, but a tiny fairy, glittrering as she sat on the ground, was present.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:43 am
Ai was walking around the courtyard with nothing to do.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:45 am
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu

When it cleared, but a tiny fairy, glittrering as she sat on the ground, was present.

User Image

Rebecca was on the ground, confused. Everything seemed so big now when she realized that, in fact, she was a fairy. Rebecca looked at her back to see two twinkling, teal wings "Wow!!!! No way?!?" Half of her was fascinated with her small voice and the other half wings the delicate wings. She let them flutter and started to lift off the ground  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:47 am
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu

User Image

Rebecca was on the ground, confused. Everything seemed so big now when she realized that, in fact, she was a fairy. Rebecca looked at her back to see two twinkling, teal wings "Wow!!!! No way?!?" Half of her was fascinated with her small voice and the other half wings the delicate wings. She let them flutter and started to lift off the ground

No way? Were you doubting that I could do it?

She giggled at Rebecca's fasination. Does everything facinate you? First my tails, now your wings.

((Lol. We should probably go find Ai, so that Zoe isn't left alone.))  

Alena_Ryu

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:52 am
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu

User Image

She giggled at Rebecca's fasination. Does everything facinate you? First my tails, now your wings.

Rebecca blushed scarlet. "Yeah, it does! Honestly i haven't met any shapeshifters, or other vampires since i came here... i can be such a child sometimes" She laughed as she fluttered around the corner

((Yeah good idea!))

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:56 am
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu

User Image

Rebecca blushed scarlet. "Yeah, it does! Honestly i haven't met any shapeshifters, or other vampires since i came here... i can be such a child sometimes" She laughed as she fluttered around the corner

((Yeah good idea!))

Well, there ARE quite a few shapeshifters, with one other person who can change others, but......I haven't seen them in a while.......

Alena_Ryu

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:59 am
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu

User Image

((Yeah good idea!))

Well, there ARE quite a few shapeshifters, with one other person who can change others, but......I haven't seen them in a while.......

"Oh... well Humph!" She hadn't been paying attention when she crashed into someone ((Ai)). She spiraled down to the ground, and landed into the grass "Whoa..." She looked up to the person "Er sorry about that"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:01 am
((meeeeooooooowwwwww))  

mail kitty

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:02 am
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu

User Image

((Yeah good idea!))

"Oh... well Humph!" She hadn't been paying attention when she crashed into someone ((Ai)). She spiraled down to the ground, and landed into the grass "Whoa..." She looked up to the person "Er sorry about that"

Ai looked at the fairy."It's ok little one"Ai said as he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:02 am
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu
Xx No Good Deed xX
Alena_Ryu

User Image

((Yeah good idea!))

Wait a second.....that's Ai!  

Alena_Ryu

mail kitty

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:03 am
((mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:06 am
mail kitty
((mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww))

((Nya?))  

Alena_Ryu

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:08 am
mail kitty

((Mew?))  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games