Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:39 pm
Lee looked at her astounded, he sat down, "Now that is amazing, I have never seen a white fox with three tails." His mouth was wide open and he was infact suprised to see a white fox with such beautiful blue eyes. "You are astoundingly gorgeous," he said closing his mouth finally. He couldnt help it, he had never seen such a beautiful sight and probably never see anything like her again. The foxes kept playing around with each other still.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:48 pm
[Sorry for delays. ><;;]

Yuki watched him for a moment, but even in this form was unable to look in his eyes. She was sitting with her two front legs propping her up, all three tails flicking in a different direction each. She paused though, as he spoke, and if it could, her face would have flushed even darker than crimson. She bowed her head, shaking it side to side in protest as she shut her eyes. Now she definitely was embarassed. She wasn't at all used to taking complements like that.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:54 pm
Lee laughed to himself for outbursting like he did. He knew what she was doing when she shook her head in protest. "Yes you are, what reason do I have to lie to you," he said to her smiling. He honors the code of carpathians and knights alike, speak the truth even if it leads to your death. Lee still sat there amazed at her beauty. He wasnt lieing at all to her, she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

[its aight]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:03 pm
Orion stood up and stretched, his arms made a softl crack, he tilted his head tot he side leting out a loud crack releiving some of the strain from keeping his ehad at an akward position for so long. He took the stone path that lead awayf rom the courtyard as his eyes scanned the ahead of him shifting from silver to white as they usualy did, his boots thudding again as he walked.  

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:04 pm
Yuki bowed her head again, placing one paw over her face. Even though he couldn't see it, she felt like her face was burning red, and it was hard to fight the urge to hide it. Her tails wouldn't stop flicking behind her, always moving in various directions. She wasn't sure if she should believe him or not. It was really hard to, but she really didn't see any reason for him to lie about it. It wasn't even worth lying about in the first place, right? She slowly pulled her paw down slightly, peeking one icy blue eye open at him as she remained sittng in silence.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:13 pm
Lee smiled at her still, "I cant pursuade you to believe me in anyway, I cant even prove it but trust me if you want, you look gorgeous." He thought about turnning wolf so he did. He became the red wolf again and stood up on all four legs and smiled a kanine smile. He walked close and put his paw up and put it back down, "dont hide those blue eyes, they are beautiful too." He tilted his head and rolled over like a dog would, trying to make her laugh or move her paw at least. He was about four feet in front of her.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:23 pm
Yuki watched him, jumping slightly in surprise as he transformed as well. Except, she still couldn't speak. She wondered if a wolf would be able to understand a fox, and tilted her head curiously. As he spoke, she hesitated and then slowly lowered her paw, setting it back on the ground a she stood as well. That was what Yuri had said as well, about her eyes... Her fox form was fairly frail looking as well, and slender. The three tails all continued their ceaseless movement as she watched him rolling around. Her face took on a faint smile, or as close to one as a fox could get, as her ears tilted towards him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:31 pm
Lee smiled and spoke again, "I can understand a fox if you can talk it, well of course you can but Im just saying." He smiled his kanine smile noticing she had gotten up, he moved closer. She was now three feet from him. He layed down then jumped up again trying to look stupid and make her laugh or something. Lee rolled back and forth and barked lowly trying not to hurt her ears or his. The fox water figures layed down next to each other all at peace now, he made them so.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:35 pm
Yuki watched him for a moment and then bobbed her head slowly up and down. She let out a quiet series of barks, which would translate to, "So you really can understand me then?" She didn't stammer in this form, since her demon half had more control here and was able to help her more easily. She was still smiling as she saw him jumping and rolling around and let out a small, fox like laugh, or the closest thing a fox could get to a laugh. It was more like a couple of strange sounding bark.

[I have to go in twenty minutes or so. ><;;]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:39 pm
Lee barked back translating "yes I can." Lee walked closer, now two feet from her. He was trying to see how close she would let him get before she backed off. Lee was being polite by doing this instead of just getting in her face he kept his head low to the ground and barked out, "But can you understand wolf?" Lee looked into her blue eyes with his red ones.

[aww that sucks]  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:44 pm
[Seven minutes now, or my dad's taking away my computer. ><;;]

Yuki watched him quietly, ears twitching as she heard him barking. She remained standing in place as he approached, one tail curling between her legs for a moment before flicking back loose again. She bowed her head slightly, eyes following him. But her widened slightly as they locked eyes for the first time, and she simply stared for a moment before suddenly jerking her gaze away, looking almost terrified. But after a moment she seemed to calm and she nodded her head again. "Yes, I can..." she barked again, still quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:50 pm
Lee barked back, "finally you look at me, why do you look away from me though," he finished. "Im glad you can understand me at least," he barked again. He moved closer now a foot away from her. His head still low as the figures lay together just sleeping peacefully. Lee still had the kanine smile noticing before that he made her laugh.

[dang that sucks, dont want you to get in trouble]  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:03 am
[K, sorry I left so suddenly. I didn't want to get in trouble either. xP]

Yuki stared fixedly at the grass, her head slightly bowed as well. Her ears perked though, as she heard him advancing, and she glanced at him once to see how close he was before looking back towards the ground. "I don't... know..." she replied through another series of barks. That was her automatic answer, the one she gave each time she was asked that question. She couldn't really think of a better one. She raised her head slightly again, glancing at him for an instant and then looked at the figures in the fountain. That same fond smile from moments before appeared in her eyes now. She suddenly realized how much she really would like to meet her mother, but she knew it wasn't possible.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:19 pm
Orion walked slowly towards a nice shady spot between two trees int he open grassfield, the yamato at his side stood out as he walked silently and rubbed his eyes. At the mid point between the two trees he stopped and went down on his knees placing the Yamato infront of him and bowing down infrotn of it muttering soemthing to hismelf silently. Though he was already good at Iaido, he never stopped practicing it was the only thing worth doing anymore in his point of view. He stoop up holding the katana at his side in silence before in a swift moment reoving it from its scabbard and placing it back in, it looked as if he had done nothing at all unless you ahd fast eyes and kept up with his movements. Ahead of him a small pice of a tree branch fell to the ground without a sound.  

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:41 pm
Again Orion did the same swift motion but at unhuman speed cutting the same branch again and the branch of the other tree the same length.Placing the katana back in its scabbard the branches fell too the ground softly without making a sound and Orion sat down infront of them and looked foreward at nothing, complete silence. A small blue bird fluttered over and landed infront of him and chirpped happily looking at him with intrest, he stared back at the little birnd and smiled as he reached over to pet it. Atfirst the bird jumped back alittle and came foreward after his hand stoped and poked at it with its little beak."Hungry?" Orion asked smiling alittle and taking out soem seeds from his pocket and holding it out to the bird as it ate and chirpped.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games