Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
What's YOUR favorite Naruto Character? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:46 am
yeah about tree minutes before you told me XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 am
Tenchi Misaki1

Heh. It explains where Dattebayo comes from, which also means that with the English turning it into "Believe it" they just butchered that touchy scene with his mommy secretly...  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Tenchi Misaki1

Heh. It explains where Dattebayo comes from, which also means that with the English turning it into "Believe it" they just butchered that touchy scene with his mommy secretly...

Lol his mummy reminds me of a charactere similar to Sakura >.> but atleast she seems nice ^-^ Unlike what Sakura was XD

what the frick is dedara saying yeah all the time >.> i prefer him talking in the anime he dioesn thave yeah on the end of everyone of his sentences  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:47 am
I don't think they are very similar at all really. If anything I'd say she's more like a less weird version of Guy kinda.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:51 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
I don't think they are very similar at all really. If anything I'd say she's more like a less weird version of Guy kinda.

i meant face wise deary ^^ but yeah i guess your right still glad he finds out though i mean poor guy had it really rough sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:04 am
Tenchi Misaki1
Ayanami Rei First Child

i meant face wise deary ^^ but yeah i guess your right still glad he finds out though i mean poor guy had it really rough sad

Yeah he totally did have it rough. Those villagers were total assholes, and now they're all sucking up to him. At least he's being a good sport about it. I'm also curious to see what will happen with the Kyuubi.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:13 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Tenchi Misaki1
Ayanami Rei First Child

Yeah he totally did have it rough. Those villagers were total assholes, and now they're all sucking up to him. At least he's being a good sport about it. I'm also curious to see what will happen with the Kyuubi.

i predict that some how he subdues it and instead of it trying to control him he controls it, though its anyones guess  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:15 am
Well I am sure he will get it...I just wonder how all it happens you know. I mean they can't turn back, and they can't let Naruto loose. ^^;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:28 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Well I am sure he will get it...I just wonder how all it happens you know. I mean they can't turn back, and they can't let Naruto loose. ^^;

nopes but did you seem smack the fox around was awesome and people think Sasuke could beat that pfft  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:54 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
Ayanami Rei First Child

nopes but did you seem smack the fox around was awesome and people think Sasuke could beat that pfft

Lol. Sasuke doesn't need force to defeat the Kyuubi, he has the Sharingan which can control it. If you remember early on in the Shippuuden, he used it to suppress the Kyuubi's power in Naruto.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:03 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Tenchi Misaki1
Ayanami Rei First Child

Lol. Sasuke doesn't need force to defeat the Kyuubi, he has the Sharingan which can control it. If you remember early on in the Shippuuden, he used it to suppress the Kyuubi's power in Naruto.

yeah i know just pisses me off what they did to him, but hey naruto doing that was pretty awesome i still say a released 9 tail would own sasuke -.- (probably couldnt but i can pray)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:24 pm
Not with his weirdo power. Although once Naruto makes the Kyuubi's chakra his own, it might be helpful.

Also I'm sending you various items to try on...but I'll be wanting them back ^^;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:58 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Not with his weirdo power. Although once Naruto makes the Kyuubi's chakra his own, it might be helpful.

Also I'm sending you various items to try on...but I'll be wanting them back ^^;

ok say when ya wants them i will returns them biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:11 pm
Alright. Well why don't you confirm the trade on your end then? O.o  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:20 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Alright. Well why don't you confirm the trade on your end then? O.o

asi dont get any notidcations XD  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games