Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ginseku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:39 pm
"Well Esmene, Id like to say...But that'd ruin the surprise now wouldnt it?"
He gave her a sly wink. Then he himself leand back onto the tree, more sun covering his face.
"Its good that youre studying. It shows that Youre serious about what You do. There arent too many people aropund like that. Im happy that I have one for a friend....That is, if you dont mind me calling you my friend?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:42 pm
Totro takes the cigarette out of his mouth, and blows out some smoke. He lets out a little chuckle before putting it back in his mouth and walking out of the courtyard.  

Tjiral

Alef

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:45 pm
Esmene continued to smile, it never left her face since she had begun talking to him. Much was the way she talked to most though. "Hmmm, I suppose it would." She said with a little light laughter. "I haven't met very many people, and couldn't say well enough about whether or not they are very serious about their work. They must have some ethic if they are going to school to at least try." There she went, trying to find the good in even those who would be slacking off a little. "I don't mind at all, I would love to consider you my friend!" Her enthusiasm was genuine, she loved making new friends. Such a nice girl, if all but a bit naive.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:55 pm
((Totro that above post was a one-liner. Please extend it. Thank you))  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:22 am
[Sorry. I'm made to log off at midnight. xP]

Yuki smiled to herself at his words. That was a huge relief. Those were the two things she was picked on for the most, that she couldn't look in people's eyes, and that she stammered constantly. She was glad she'd found another person who didn't seem to mind, and she was glad she hadn't decided to leave here and head home because then she never would have met any of them. She peeked one eye open, one of her tails shifting slightly to the side to reveal her face partly, as she glanced up at Lee and then towards the moon he was staring at. She tilted her head slightly and then shut her eyes again, laying still. She felt content for the first time in a while.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:52 pm
Lee looked around and then to Yuki, he felt a bit better now. His paw wasnt hurting at all so he looked down at it. The bones were in place so he melted the ice covering his paw from before. He shook it alittle to get the circulation going in it and then looked at it curiously. He gently set it down and it felt fine. He smiled his kanine smile and looked up from his paw toward the ground.

[its aight, I understand]  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:55 pm
Yuki's ear twitched as she peeked on eye open again to watch him as he melted the ice and set his paw on the ground. "Feeling better then?" she barked softly as she lifted her head and then slowly got to her feet as well. She shook her whole length once and then tilted her head at him, smiling very slightly. She hoped he was feeling better. She couldn't help feeling a little guilty about his injury, since he'd said they were just mad because he wasn't watching them, and that was because he'd been watching her. She blinked a couple times as she watched him quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:59 pm
Lee looked back at her, "yes much better thanks to you," hebarked happily to her. He yawned and strecthed his legs abit. His body felt great after the long rest he just had. Lee hadnt rested in four days now and he really needed the short nap. He looked to Yuki and smiled slightly, he was actually better because of her cause if he hadnt slept abit then it would still be in pain.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:10 pm
Yuki's smile broadned slightly and she nodded her head. "Alright," she replied, pausing as he yawned. She dropped her gaze to the ground as she fought back one of her own before looking back up at him again. "What... should we do now?" she asked uncertainly, shifting her weight between her feet. She didn't really have any ideas, and it'd been him who'd come up with the game of tag. Though, she didn't really want to do that anymore because she wasn't sure if he was completely better.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:18 pm
Lee looked up from the ground to yuki, he barked, "I dont know, im out of ideas now." He laughed like a wolf ussually does. Lee was now ready to do something but he didnt know what or when to do it for that matter. He felt like he could howl his head off at the moment, which means he felt good. Lee hadnt howled since he was a child, ussualy the howl of a wolf meant sorrow or sometimes overjoyed. This time it meant overjoying if he did it.

[if I dissapear I had to go pick up dinner k]  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:24 pm
[Alright.]

Yuki tilted her head and then laughed quietly as well. "K..." She stretched her front paws forward as her back gave a small pop, her three tails flicking around in the air above her. Then she straighed again, shaking her head before pausing again, her eyes darting around the courtyard to find it fairly quiet. It seemed that male who'd been smoking was gone as well. She breathed out slowly and then faced Lee again, smiling faintly, but keeping silent.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:27 pm
Kris opened her eyes, waking up from her unintentional sleep. "Crap..." she mutters to herself, "I'm gonna be in major trouble." Yawning, she stands up, a couple of her joints poping. She stretches and jogs inside, not wanting to miss anything more.  

Skully-verse

Versatile Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:28 pm
((Hax of Dark Shadow that post was really short, almost a one-liner. Please write more next time so you don't actually do a one-liner))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:31 pm
Lee looked around to see the guy had gone along with his accompanies. Lee was feeling hungry now but would wait for that later. He wanted to see if Yuki wanted to hang out or do something else, he barked to her, "so we are at a stand-still on what to do know, that sucks," he laughed alittlee barking this. Lee still looked toward yuki.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:37 pm
Yuki nodded slowly and glanced down at the floor. "It... seems that way," she barked in reply, her voice quieting again, as she shrugged her slender shoulders very slightly. She shifted in place for a moment as her back suddenly itched, and she glanced at him for a second before giving in and flopping down onto the ground. She rolled onto her back and squirmed around, rubbing it against the grass until she itch had been taken care of. Then she rolled to her side and shut her eyes again for a moment.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games