Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:17 am
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

Zoe shruged."You have any clue,Hatter?"she asked as she looked Hatter.Hatter simply shook his head no.

"great, so i was just attacked, it blinded me, and no one has no idea what is was. just great!" Nero said and walked into a wall. "Oww, son of a..." he said. "at least im gaining sight slowly"

Zoe walked over to Nero.I wish I could help she thought to herself.

"so... where do we go now?, and who will help me find my way" nero asked, facing the wall.

"Um,since you guys have to stay at my house I guess I should take you two to your room"Hatter said."I'll help you.Wait,Hatter, did you say room?"Zoe said."Yes,I only have one guest room" he said as he sighed.

"i dont care if we have to share a room. ill sleep on the floor if you want the bed zoe" Nero said, now facing a window.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:22 am
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

Zoe shruged."You have any clue,Hatter?"she asked as she looked Hatter.Hatter simply shook his head no.

"great, so i was just attacked, it blinded me, and no one has no idea what is was. just great!" Nero said and walked into a wall. "Oww, son of a..." he said. "at least im gaining sight slowly"

"so... where do we go now?, and who will help me find my way" nero asked, facing the wall.

"Um,since you guys have to stay at my house I guess I should take you two to your room"Hatter said."I'll help you.Wait,Hatter, did you say room?"Zoe said."Yes,I only have one guest room" he said as he sighed.

"i dont care if we have to share a room. ill sleep on the floor if you want the bed zoe" Nero said, now facing a window.

Zoe gasped."But wouldn't that be uncomfortable?I'd much rather share a bed with you.You can keep me warm"she said as she smiled innocently.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 am
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

Zoe gasped."But wouldn't that be uncomfortable?I'd much rather share a bed with you.You can keep me warm"she said as she smiled innocently.

"whatever, im not going to argue. but if you want the bed to yourself, tell me and ill sleep on the floor. and don't worry, i don't care it's uncomfortable. if you want the bed to yourself,i respect that." Nero said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:32 am
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

"whatever, im not going to argue. but if you want the bed to yourself, tell me and ill sleep on the floor. and don't worry, i don't care it's uncomfortable. if you want the bed to yourself,i respect that." Nero said

Zoe hugged Nero.Hatters eye twitched a few times.He better sleep on the floor he thought to himself as he glared at Nero.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:36 am
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

Zoe hugged Nero.Hatters eye twitched a few times.He better sleep on the floor he thought to himself as he glared at Nero.

Nero half hugged her back. "so, where is this room?" Nero asked  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:37 am
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

"Follow me" Hatter said as he walked out of the room.Zoe grabed Neros hand then followed Hatter.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:41 am
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

"Follow me" Hatter said as he walked out of the room.Zoe grabed Neros hand then followed Hatter.

Nero could do nothing but keep up with zoe. ugh, this temporary blindness is so anoying nero thought  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:44 am
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

Nero could do nothing but keep up with zoe. ugh, this temporary blindness is so anoying nero thought

Hatter took them to a door then opened it.The room had just a bed,a table,and a lamp.Zoe smiled at Hatter then walked into the room.She shut the door behind her then sat on the bed.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:48 am
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

Hatter took them to a door then opened it.The room had just a bed,a table,and a lamp.Zoe smiled at Hatter then walked into the room.She shut the door behind her then sat on the bed.

Nero barely made it in the room before zoe closed the door. "well, what does it look like. ya know, for my benifit"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 am
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

Nero barely made it in the room before zoe closed the door. "well, what does it look like. ya know, for my benifit"

"What do you mean?"Zoe asked.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:53 am
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

"like whats in the room. what direction is it from me, so i dont fall over it. and stuff."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:56 am
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

"like whats in the room. what direction is it from me, so i dont fall over it. and stuff."

"It's very simple"Zoe said.She was still holding Neros hand so she pulled him onto the bed so he sat down next to her.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:01 am
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

"It's very simple"Zoe said.She was still holding Neros hand so she pulled him onto the bed so he sat down next to her.

"thanks" nero said. "this bed is kinda soft" nero said, slightly bouncing up and down for entertainment.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:04 am
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

"thanks" nero said. "this bed is kinda soft" nero said, slightly bouncing up and down for entertainment.

Zoe giggled then hugged Nero.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:09 am
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe

Zoe giggled then hugged Nero.

"you find this funny, dont you?" he said, hearing her laugh. he hugged her back, and now bounced both of them up and down because he was still bouncing  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games