Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unreal Gaming and Music Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for gaming, music, manga, and anime. 

Tags: Gaming, Music, Manga, Anime, Unreal 

Reply Unreal's Lobby
Favorite Movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which movie are you wanting to see more?
  Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  X-Men Origins: Wolverine
  Terminator Salvation
  G.I. Joe
  Rob Zombie's H2
  Saw VI
  Other
  None, they all suck
View Results

MandaG
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:04 am
I did really like his stuff (he was huge hottie in 10 things I hat about you. We used to have sleepovers and oogle), but I wasn't some crazy-obsessed fan or anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:24 pm
heart Yes, me neither.
But thats the Day and life's in the Hollywood lime light !!! Can't handle the heat !!!  

Sunflower Peeps
Crew

MandaG
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:34 am
Yeah. I was reading National Enquirer that Heath was into drugs and that was why him and Michelle Williams split up. She said it was the drugs or her and their daughter and he chose drugs. I was like 'eh?' I've never heard about that before....not that that measn it's tru or not.

But back to movies...I saw Wall-E on thursday - he's SO cute!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:05 am
MandaG
Yeah. I was reading National Enquirer that Heath was into drugs and that was why him and Michelle Williams split up. She said it was the drugs or her and their daughter and he chose drugs. I was like 'eh?' I've never heard about that before....not that that measn it's tru or not.

But back to movies...I saw Wall-E on thursday - he's SO cute!

I loved Wall-E. I've seen it about a hundred times at the theater I work at. When I get bored, I stand outside the door and watch it. It was funny.  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

Sunflower Peeps
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:38 pm
So want to see wall-e it looks great...
biggrin
I like pixar moives the new one I watched was A bee movie and I love Ratoulle....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 am
Sunflower Peeps
So want to see wall-e it looks great...
biggrin
I like pixar moives the new one I watched was A bee movie and I love Ratoulle....

Lol, cool! I saw Bee Movie with my mum and Ratatouiile with a friend. There's a bit wher the main girl (Collette?) says something and then "sorry to be but, I'm French." We were the only two people who found it funny and we were killing ourselves laughing.

And Mark that's cool that you get to watch films free! I work next to the Music Hall and once got on the guestlist to see a Newton Faulkner who was sold out.  

MandaG
Crew

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:22 am
That's cool. I liked Bee Movie. Now I loved Ratatouiile. Another one I liked, even though it's Nick, was Barnyard. Open Season was really goos as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:47 pm
kung Fu panda, was alright I liked it but not one of my favs..
I also watched the Spiderwick Choc. It was alright. Better than the Bridge to Tarbithiah. mrgreen

I also watched Crazy Eights one of the Horrorfest movies it was really slow, but I only watched it because of Dina Meyer and I love her !!!! biggrin  

Sunflower Peeps
Crew

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:31 pm
Just passing on some info I heard. The Joker was suppost to be in the next batman movie as well (Played by Heath), but that's out the window now. At work, some people were trying to figure out who could now take Heath's place (seeing that he was the best Joker ever, in my humble option) the only one they could figure would be Johnny Depp. What do you guys think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:46 am
Yeah I heard about them scrapping that idea too. Johnny Depp would be cool!

Also, I liked Barnyard and Spiderwick Chronicles too smile  

MandaG
Crew

LYCANKNIGHT16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:35 am
Johnny Depp would be an alright joker i guess wouldn't know until he played him though  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:54 am
I saw Dark Knight yesterday! YAYS! It was cool but I think I hyped it up too much sad Hate it when I do that!

I've got a cold just now so for the last hour of the film it sounded like I was crying because I was sniffing and wiping my nose on a tissue. Oh, and there was a guy who was laughing at everything, even if it wasn't really funny.  

MandaG
Crew

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:59 am
MandaG
I saw Dark Knight yesterday! YAYS! It was cool but I think I hyped it up too much sad Hate it when I do that!

I've got a cold just now so for the last hour of the film it sounded like I was crying because I was sniffing and wiping my nose on a tissue. Oh, and there was a guy who was laughing at everything, even if it wasn't really funny.

I hate poeple like that (I mean the guy laughing). It ruins the film for everyone. He was probobly a Batman Comic fan who saw everything they might have screwed up in the movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 pm
He's giving the comic's fans a bad name then, lol. Not that I'm a huge one - I really like the show when I was little (and then all the films) but it's not like I can tell about the comics.

And it's not like the script was straight from the comics or something - it's been done by the writers.

Also, to go on a tangent - I'm getting all excited about Hellboy 2 now...Although Selma Blair has my totally-funky-no-one-in-Aberdeen-has-it-80's-retro-funky-assed haircut. Which my trainee hairdresser friend suggested I get. I was really gutted when I saw a poster but then realised that of all the people/actresses/characters to have my hair, she's a pretty good one.  

MandaG
Crew

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:51 pm
MandaG
He's giving the comic's fans a bad name then, lol. Not that I'm a huge one - I really like the show when I was little (and then all the films) but it's not like I can tell about the comics.

And it's not like the script was straight from the comics or something - it's been done by the writers.

Also, to go on a tangent - I'm getting all excited about Hellboy 2 now...Although Selma Blair has my totally-funky-no-one-in-Aberdeen-has-it-80's-retro-funky-assed haircut. Which my trainee hairdresser friend suggested I get. I was really gutted when I saw a poster but then realised that of all the people/actresses/characters to have my hair, she's a pretty good one.

See, I'm a comic fan of Spiderman, I went out and bought a CD collection with the first 500 issues of the Amazing Spider Man series on 12 cds for my computer. I've read all the issues from 1962 till 1992, then my ADD kicked in and forgot all about it till Spiderman 3 came out, but still haven't got back to reading them again yet (haven't had any time). Just watched the first Hellboy last night about 3AM while playing Super Mario World (got to love Emulators). It was a lot better then I expected and now want to see Hellboy 2. I also watched Enchanted for the first time last night (now that was weird. First a fairy tail by Disney then a man straight out of hell). Enchanted was really good. Watching 300 now. This is like the hundredth time watching it. I loved watching it when it came out at the theater where I work. I would stand outside the door for hours to watch it over and over, like I did with Wall-E, Surfs Up, The Dark Knight, and so many others that I've lost count.  
Unreal's Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff