Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (South) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 280 281 282 283 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bleachman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:58 pm
(( continuing from church main room, first post, if ur still rping here, this is at a different time period o-o night time specifically ))

The dark figure of the ninja-girl that left the church ran through the grass, with a quick and dainty sprint from one of the buildings to the nearest tree, under the bright star filled sky.

Proping her shadowed self up against a tree, she stared off into the distance towards the bright moon peeking out over one of the buildings. "Its low.... morning is gunna come soon... better get my rest.." she said with a smile and a deep releaving sigh, ".. but at least I can get any sleep this night..."

Resting her head back against the tree trunk, she gently closed her eyes behind her moonlit glasses with a smile. "...this seems like a nice place... maybe I can be safe here for awhile..... the only thing that ...bothers me.... is..... that..... church..." barely able to finish that sentence, she yawns and falls deeply asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:18 pm
zero walks with a swift pace thougth the courtyard. she sighs as she speaks " what could have gone wrong....GAH!!! WHAT!!!" she yells at the top of her lungs. " and this female body...." zero stops and looks down and mumbles under his breath" no wonder seyla did think i was me....." she lets out a sigh. her breath visable in the cool night air. she looks around breifly and then continues on her way.  

zero-jt

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:15 pm
Keila turned an even redder color and accepted this girl's hand, standing up now. Good thing her boots were waterproof. They almost looked black now though from the water, and it might stain.
The little girl sighed as she thought this and stared up at this helpful person and smiled, trying to make her face return to a normal color. "Hello! Thank you very much for helping me.. My name, is Keila." She turned her head to the side, her white tank top still sticking to the back of her back. Offering the hand she'd been pulled up with a moment before and forcing the other inside her wet pocket, she tried to look casual. Fitting in.
Oh yes. Like eating candlewax with ketchup, is how fitting in she looked. To have to stand on the border of the fountain to be about Ria's height. Mnmmm... she thought nervously. I can't screw this up.. I can't! If I connect with her thoughts, I'm done for! All the things that would happen.. I don't even know.. that one time with Youske still bothers me.. I hope I don't lose control. Must clear mind. Flower. Yes. Flower. Cloud.. breathing.. okay, breathing... focus on breathing.. and only that.. And as Keila tried to not make a fool of herself, there was a lack of concentration within herself and her eyes looked like they weren't focused on Ria as her hand was still stuck out and she was focused on thinking only about breathing. Wow. She was doing insanely well on not looking odd.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:16 am
Dinah didn't seem quite her usual self in fact she seemed distracted or even depressed. Getting bored with staring at the water in the fountain she climbed down from the fountain side and back to the floor picking up her note book along the way...

She brushed her neko ears with the back of her hand in a cat like manor, her blue and brown mismatched eyes sparkling in the sunlight. Even dressed in black Dinah kept her curious charm but by nature rather than choice...

She sighed and looked about she couldn't see anyone she knew so she walked over to a semi large oak tree. Sitting down in the shade of the tree; She sat looking through the branches at the almost cloudless sky. Watching as the few clouds there was directed by in a lazy like manor. Dinah placed her not book on the ground and shifted how she was sat so she was lent on on arm looking up at the sky with her legs curled behind of her. All bruises from the previous battles had gone now...

Midnight3476

Moonduster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:14 am
Celes's steps were slow creating the smallest tap tap upon the ground coming to a stop at the edge of the court yard. Golden hawk eyes taking in every detail of the world surrounding her. Catching a few sights of students going about their business's. None of them she knew but that didn't bother her. There was a tree a bit ways off that was deserted by the students in the court yard. A perfect place to go and figure out where everything is at this Ria High School. Taking a step forward she begins her way towards the small pathetic looking tree she was heading for.

Wearing her usual black leather outfit that created the illusions of her having butterfly wings. Crimson hair bounced from side to side with her movements but it kept its place by the hair band holding it in a pony tail. It was hard to tell if she was wearing a dress or a trenchcoat with the way the material was made. Celes went to the opposite side of the tree so that her back would be facing the other students as she leaned against the sturdy trunk.

Unwrapping the crumpled piece of paper in the palm of her right hand she spread it out so she could clearly read it. Part of it was a map of the school showing were everything was located. There was only a few spots she needed to remember by heart. She wasn't a very out going type of person nor fun to be around at that. Flipping the crumpled paper over she looked at the vairous classes they had and such. her eyes lingering on the Music Section of the paper.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:36 am
Nayru's eyes opened slighly as a cold afternoon wind brushed passed her, lifting her thick air into strands flowing with the current. With a chibi blush on her cheek she stretched out big and yawned groggy, opening her big sky-blue eyes towards the big puffy clouds in the sky.

Straightening her glasses with two fingers, she stood up, reaching for the sky with another big stretch and smiled with a relaxed grin; her eyes gleaming with hope and cheerfulness.

"Alright!!" she expressed with spirit to herself, clenching her fist with anticipation. "Time to find someone that can help me!" Reaching down and tightening her feet wraps, she marched on with enthusiam down the grassy flats towards a concrete path.

Putting her finger to her lip and looking upwards with innocence she whispered to herself, "Umm... now... If i was a student.. where would I be..?" Looking around with those big cute eyes around the courtyard as she walked up the concrete path, she noticed a leg poking out from behind a tree.

".. another student?" she asked to herself as she walked through the grass towards the tree.

Nayru ran towards the the trunk and hide on opposite side of the girl on the other side. "... it could be anyone...." she deeply pondered, thinking of various unlikely people.

She then peeked her head out around the tree to see who it was and blinked a few times as she saw a cute redhead girl with butterfly wings and a trench coat.

"um.... excuse me... butterfly girl?" she asked with shyness, "Are you a student here too?"  

bleachman

Moonduster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:48 am
Celes blinked hearing someone close by. Turning her head slightly to catch glance of a small girl staring at her. She was fairly used to be calling butterfly girl she understood why so it never bothered her. Slowly folding the paper back up she held it in the palm of her right hand. A few loose strands of her hair falling over her right golden eye.

'Yes, I am a student here. Do you acquire some form of assistance?' Celes asked in a near monotone sort of voice.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:45 pm
Nayru blinked, confused at the butterfly girl. ".... umm...." she paused, trying to find words for her question, "..umm...... do you know where I can register for this place? .. I sorta got lost last night and couldn't find the main desk to register at so...." She giggled, trying to mask her embarressment, while pushing her hair back from her forehead showing her ninja headband. ".. I came here to be a student and train so I can be strong like my hero!", she said as she smiled with delight.

She blinked again with a cute inquizitive look, " umm... what's your name, butterfly girl..?", she smiled perky with a chibi blush on her cheek, ".. are you here to train too?"  

bleachman

Moonduster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:03 pm
Celes found herself smiling slightly when the girl mentioned having an idle to look up to in her life. But the smile was small and didn't stay upon her lips for long. It was good to see a child be so excited these days. It made Celes miss her childhood that ended so quickly. Slipping the slip of paper in her right boot she pushed off the tree slowly.. Turning to completely face the young child. Celes stood just about 5'5" her arms resting along her sides.

'I apologize for not introducing myself." She bows at the waist. 'I am Celes but you may continue calling me Butterfly if you so wish. I as well need to register at this school now that I think about it. You may join me if you so wish I was just about to head there myself, miss?'

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:12 pm
Nayru clapped her hands together and gased up at butterfly with childish astonishment. "Wow...." she said wisply in awe, looking up at butterfly's face, as Nayru was only head length up to her chest.

She giggled and straightened her glasses up again, "Ok Butterfly!" she exclaimed with cheer, then grabbed butterfy's hand and started to pull her along in a random direction, "Off we go!" Nayru smiled wide and rubbed her nose, as if she was going off on a great adventure.  

bleachman

Moonduster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:22 pm
Celes smiles once more this one staying upon her lips a little longer then the one before it. Her hand gently holding onto the girls as she was pulled into such a random direction. Having no trouble keeping up with her letting the girl simple lead her in a random direction. They did have all day after all to find the place and Celes certaintly didn't have anything she needed to get done quickly.

"I'm afraid I haven't aquired you're name.' She stated as they were making a quick progress across the courtyard.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:40 pm
Nayru tripped over the side of the concrete path and fell flat on her face on the rock hard walkway. "...ow~..", she muffled with a crushed nose. Quickly rolling over she giggled and made a 2 finger piece sign with her other hand holding her crunched nose through her cape to stop it from bleeding. "My name is Nayru Lee!" she said with a wink.

She scampered to her feet and threw her cape back into the wind, as the light caught her face with a determined look. She stood in a heroic and dramatic pose as the wind caught her hair and cape up in a gust, "Soon I'll be known as the Best ninja that ever existed! Just you wait!"

As the wind died down, she looked around the courtyard with a puzzled cute look. ".... first I need to know where I'm going..before I become a master ninja..."

She then quickly grinned adding in an admirious tone, "Getting registered to this school is my first step to becoming strong like him.. I cant wait.."

(( Ai o-o if u wanna rp with us its afternoon right now; just double checking that you want to though, or ur just adding story to ur character))  

bleachman

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:48 pm
It was night time when Sakura Ai finally come out of the Library, but her hands were filled with a pile of books. Books that she needed, and some were for her sister Feena. Sakura was thankful that it was night time, she didn't want anyone to see her in her slayer uniform. Then that would cause an uproar. Though, some secrets are ment to be never known. A sigh escaped the angels lips as she walked down the steps of the library and into the courtyard.

"I really hope... no one will miss me.." she said softly to herself. Yes, she was leaving Ria, but only for a while. She needed to finish some bussiness at the South HQ, for whatever business they contacted her. Thats why she rushed to the library to get her books to pack with. But, it seems she was carying too many books.

"Whoa Whoa!! Gotta keep my balence" she said as started to walk there and here on her tippy toes trying to keep her balence. If she fell or tripped she could get injuries. Thats when she tripped on her foot, she knew this would happen anyways. She is always stupid.

"... Ow..." she said as she winced and rubbed her bottom. Around her was the books she ordered from the library. Her military hat was next to her, the golden cross on the hat slightly glowing through the darkness of the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:55 pm
'Thou sounds very determine.' Celes stated. 'Tis good to witness such spirit in one so young.'

Reaching down to her boot she pulled out that crumpled sheet of paper and unfolding it once more. Flipping it over so that she could study the map to see exactly where they could register. She found no true real offical office to this school anywhere upon it. But...the library or the dorms may be the place to register. Most likely the Library it made since for the registration to be put there. If not there then they could always ask someone who happens to be around to help them.

'Whom tis this 'Hero' of which thou speak of?' Celes asks still studing the map.

Moonduster

bleachman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:11 pm
Startled by something, her eyes widened for a moment, then she smiled brightly with red blushing cheeks. "My dad! He helped save our village when I was younger.. I want to help people like that too!" she sighed happy then added, "But first I need to train to become as strong as he was! Hehe~"

Nayru walked over and put her hand on the piece of paper, pulling it down to her eye length. She straightened her glasses up so she could read it, although upside down and all crinkled from being pulled down forcefully. "uhm... so... where are we on the map?" she questioned, with big blue eyes.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 280 281 282 283 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff