Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation

Back to Guilds

A Friendly Active Pokemon Community linked together through the magic of Pokemon and Wi-Fi 

Tags: Pokemon, Battles, Wifi, League, Trading 

Reply The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation
The Lounge (new hangout thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:32 pm
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

Hey, you seem to be a frequent around here- I was curious as to the status of that old Gym challenge they have here. It kind of motivated me to join this guild. Have most of the trainers fled for that? I wouldn't mind battling you or trading. 3nodding

I used to be here frequently lol. We used to have gyms and an E-4 =( But due to inactivity and other things... we have slowly died away. Which game are you currently playing? I wouldn't mind a good battle / some trading. =)

Oh, I see. Thank you for replying. ^_^ I'm currently playing Black 2. I haven't beaten it yet... I'm basically at the Dragon-type gym right now. Cool! Ah! I forget my friend code, but I'll get it to you sometime later tonight. sweatdrop

[EDIT: Here we go!

T/N: Luka
B2FC: 5373 0697 2466]  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:41 pm
-Explosion-Array-

Oh, I see. Thank you for replying. ^_^ I'm currently playing Black 2. I haven't beaten it yet... I'm basically at the Dragon-type gym right now. Cool! Ah! I forget my friend code, but I'll get it to you sometime later tonight. sweatdrop

No problem. Ahh Black 2! I didn't complete that one myself. I'm also at the dragon gym LOL. My main team is on Black/White one. I made it onto the E-4 for this guild for a bit using my Dragon team on there. =)  

Jerzeeboii

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:43 pm
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

No problem. Ahh Black 2! I didn't complete that one myself. I'm also at the dragon gym LOL. My main team is on Black/White one. I made it onto the E-4 for this guild for a bit using my Dragon team on there. =)

*points* BWAAH! It's Kain. Which I always name Traito. "TRAITO?! How could you?!" Anyway, that's kinda how it is here, too. I mean... my main team hasn't migrated over. Eheh. sweatdrop Funny that we're at the same place. XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:49 pm
-Explosion-Array-

*points* BWAAH! It's Kain. Which I always name Traito. "TRAITO?! How could you?!" Anyway, that's kinda how it is here, too. I mean... my main team hasn't migrated over. Eheh. sweatdrop Funny that we're at the same place. XD

Too much a coincidence LOL. I wish we had more activity here. I forgot how good Pokemon was lol... I lately been playing Gundam games and some Fist of the North Star.  

Jerzeeboii

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:57 pm
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

Too much a coincidence LOL. I wish we had more activity here. I forgot how good Pokemon was lol... I lately been playing Gundam games and some Fist of the North Star.

Yeah. I kinda joined because I wanted to take on the player gyms. ^_^ I always end up going back to Pokemon after awhile. I'm playing some newer stuff like SMT: SH, and such. Ah, Gundam! I have a feeling you're probably playing the Dynasty Warriors versions, hm? I personally prefer the PS2 Federation vs Zeon. It's really fun! Especially with two players. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:04 pm
-Explosion-Array-

Yeah. I kinda joined because I wanted to take on the player gyms. ^_^ I always end up going back to Pokemon after awhile. I'm playing some newer stuff like SMT: SH, and such. Ah, Gundam! I have a feeling you're probably playing the Dynasty Warriors versions, hm? I personally prefer the PS2 Federation vs Zeon. It's really fun! Especially with two players. ^_^

Not just those, I also play Gundam Extreme VS, Episode Century R and soon to have Gundam Unicorn. Japan imports, but that doesn't stop me lol.
Anyhow, sorry to cut the conversation short. I'm going to head off for the night, I'll post around sometime tomorrow. Have a good night. =)  

Jerzeeboii

Sir Eklyx

Original Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:13 pm
zip zop zoopity bop!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:04 am
Sir Eklyx
zip zop zoopity bop!
puddin pops.  

Jerzeeboii

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:47 pm
Oh God! BILL COSBY! gonk *hides from the eminent Cosby Bebop*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:47 pm
xD It's always when I'm not lookin that people reply x3  

Sir Eklyx

Original Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:56 am
LOL I just couldn't resist myself on that one. How's everyone doing?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:15 am
Doin alright, finally have a computer of my own again heart  

Sir Eklyx

Original Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:28 pm
Same here, just got chores to do! ^_^ I got P4 Arena today because the price finally dropped for used copies. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:02 am
@ Eklyx; Congrats on your own computer. =) Always nice to have your own stuff.

@Array; That's good to hear. I actually got P4A 2 days ago. Got mine for PS3. (no idea if it's multiconsole? O_O)
I thought that little disc in the back of the case was like an anime episode or something, just a soundtrack lol. I was fooled! crying  

Jerzeeboii

Kiyoshi21

Invisible Friend

12,150 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:47 am
"He's a player who eliminates his rivals...

>.>

...Leaving them without any hope of recovery"

The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas