Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Let's have a rant thread! ~*Stress Relief*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:24 pm
t0shi0
I shall rant bout my French Teacher Ms Fluterel.
Oh your God she's is so retarded.
Today a kid said s**t and she goes: "No, you are suppose to say it in French." What the hell? You can tell us not to do it, or let us do it, but in French? o_O
And ok, you are from France, you are a French teacher, I understand. But it's Canada, LEARN ENGLISH! Holy crap! Seriously, how do you expect us to understand you?!?!
And if you are gonna give us a project worth 40% of our marks you give us time to do it! No you don't go "Ok class, hurry up becuase it's due in class." Especially if it's a huge project that needs research! Who hired you for god sakes?
I know you like to get "close" to the students but hugging me becuase I did my homework isn't the way to go it. o_O Children molester! Get away from me! And it's french class, not dancing class so please don't make us square dance, especially not with you. stare You know what, there's a discount on a one way trip to hell, I'll get that ticket for you.

Man if she doesn't get fired soon my chainsaw will have to work it's magic.

lol so those are your french teachers? well mine isn't so bad except that she likes the french a little too much. Plus she get a very sidetracked and then she freaks out on us and expects us to do well on all her exams and then when we don't she gets this disappointed expression and then sighs and goes on a teaching rampage where she shoves everything we missed on the test right back into out heads. well that's over with until august... back to school... and her class eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:54 pm
This isn't really a rant.. but..

I HAVE A CHINESE EXAM IN ABOUT AN HOUR AND 10MIN!!  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:02 am
Arghhh!!! I have to do three exams in three days!!! I did my chemistry exam today, have this general achievment test tomorrow, and then a maths exam the following day that I haven't even started studying for!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:08 am
Since everyone's complaining about exams, I'll too blaugh
I have a financial accounting midterm that's worth 30% of my entire grade coming up next week, and I don't think I know half the materials yet... sweatdrop  

Cat-Whiskers

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:17 am
I probaly failed the math final by forgetting the formula for geometric mean.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:17 pm
Good thing about being young, when there's exams there's lots of older people you could turn to. heart  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

MoNkEy_MaGiCx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:49 pm
AAAAHHHH!!! so stressed out about my finals!!!! AHHH!!!...and i just learned today that i cant bring up my World History grade....even if i ace the final...and i have an 87%!!!! scream scream gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:08 pm
X_X'
I got a 89% on my evolution test now with my final I swear my grade will go down now. ;__;
X_X; I have a english paper dued on the last day of school.
Seeing my french grade will kill me and I pray that my creative writing teacher is actually grading my screen play.
I turned it in a day late but I made it 25 pages passed the minimun she wanted. She required it to be 5 pages at least but if I don't get credit for 25 pages ack.. X_X:
cry stressed  

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:08 pm
tsk tsk tsk.... you people.... xp
Seriously though? Advice from someone who once worried about getting between 94% or 95% on his physics final grade: It doesn't really matter, as long as you're above 86% and can make it into university no problem, it doesn't matter that much. Sigh... and to think I lost so many nights of sleep for taht 1%.... the reality is, once you hit university, everything changes. No matter how smart you think you are during highschool, you're gonna be about average once you hit Uni. It's the painful truth xp There will always be that one freak who can do five digit multiplication in his head and sleep though differential equations class and still get an A+ while you have to work your a** off to maintain a B. Life's just so not fair gonk yeah anyways, the moral of this is that, don't worry about highschool, once you hit University grades just become staying above the bell curve, nothing more. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:49 pm
I agree with that. I think the ultimate aim in University is to stay alive and in one piece throughout the four or five years. I've got a friend of mine who's become paronoid and has anxiety attacks because of the workload.  

Minielf

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:25 am
what are you people all freaking out about? well okay i freak out too but then i just get tired from all the freaking out and just decide to lay around and watch t.v. instead of studying and i still come out fine ^^ and next year i might actually have to try.. for those who haven't reached highschool yet i have to say take it easy until 11th grade. then you can freak out all you want. 9th and 10th is a breeze and you got nothing to worry about because those grades don't really matter unless you plan on joining some kind of cult school that requires all their students to be super geniuses from birth. anyway i'm just trying to get out of all those exams asap and ignoring what catwhiskers and minielf says about uni i'm going to try cramming four to five years of uni into 2. yes i'm prolly psycho. and prolly will fail but if i don't yay!!! i got out fast and now i can actually make a profit from my brain. mrgreen whee xd blaugh xp wink cool 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:35 am
Its not that simple, if you slack off on your freshmen and sophmore year in high school of course your jounir year will be hell for you.
Colleges look at your grades remeber when your applying? From what I've heard . Screwing up your grades in high school won't get you into a selective college. >.<;
Plus to mention summer school for failing..
X_X;
I pressume most of our parents are pushing us to get into some highly selective ones or a certain major.

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MoNkEy_MaGiCx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:37 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Its not that simple, if you slack off on your freshmen and sophmore year in high school of course your jounir year will be hell for you.
Colleges look at your grades remeber when your applying? From what I've heard . Screwing up your grades in high school won't get you into a selective college. >.<;
X_X;
I pressume most of our parents are pushing us to get into some highly selective ones or a certain major.

yep...most colleges look for your soph and junior year...those are the years that count the most. just make sure you dont get senioritis in the first semester of senior year, and you should do fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:44 pm
MoNkEy_MaGiCx
Darkaznstargoddess
X_X;

yep...most colleges look for your soph and junior year...those are the years that count the most. just make sure you dont get senioritis in the first semester of senior year, and you should do fine.

hmm... i was told that they look at your junior and senior year and that freshman and sophmore year doesn't really matter. and my parents aren't pushing me to get into a really good uni i'm doing that myself. xd and besides my grades are fine. you don't have to study that much unless you're taking ap courses ... crap i forgot i'm taking a couple next year lol oh well whee plus stress isn't good for your brain. lots and lots of sleep would be better^^  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:44 pm
yalie5
MoNkEy_MaGiCx
Darkaznstargoddess
X_X;

hmm... i was told that they look at your junior and senior year and that freshman and sophmore year doesn't really matter. and my parents aren't pushing me to get into a really good uni i'm doing that myself. xd and besides my grades are fine. you don't have to study that much unless you're taking ap courses ... crap i forgot i'm taking a couple next year lol oh well whee plus stress isn't good for your brain. lots and lots of sleep would be better^^

I assume that's the american school system. In Australia they do things a bit differently but the concept's still the same. The final sophomore year is by far the most important. Everything hinges on you getting the highest mark possible in this last year. The previous soph and junior years aren't counted at all, so, like I did, you could probably slack off until the final year and get away with it.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff