Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tagiee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:30 pm
Quote:
I sat in history, reading in the text book and note taking in the book. Thats when I realized I had my schedule in my pocket. I took it out and was supposed to be in science then history. Good olrd, I am having serious issues right now... I told the teacher the misunderstanding, and said I was excused. I rushed off to science without stopping. The schedule must have dropped out of my pocket, because when I got to class, it was gone.

((Oh that's nice...just completly abandon Nimia...))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:30 pm
The bell for class to begin rang loudly "OK students, please answer the bell ringer. Remember, participation in class is half of the grade." the teacher said as she stood up.  

TheOneBreakdancingNinja

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:31 pm
xcupcakesxoxdoomx
TheOneBreakdancingNinja
((Students who want to attend the ball must have at least a 3.0 GPA -strait B's))

((i guess im not going then >"3))

((Alena deffinarly is. My rypinf is sloppy right now cause I hace ice-cram in mt left hand. : P  
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Quote:
I sat in history, reading in the text book and note taking in the book. Thats when I realized I had my schedule in my pocket. I took it out and was supposed to be in science then history. Good olrd, I am having serious issues right now... I told the teacher the misunderstanding, and said I was excused. I rushed off to science without stopping. The schedule must have dropped out of my pocket, because when I got to class, it was gone.

((I know, right?))  

touchin buttz
Crew

Tagiee

Nimia was brought back to her senses by the bell. She looked up and quickly answered the Bell Ringer, then went back to her drawing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:32 pm
hey alex can u do something for me?
yeah what do u want hun
ok dont call me hun but i need u to find me a tutor
ok...hun
-sighs as alex disappears-  

xcupcakesxoxdoomx
Crew

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:33 pm
ChoobJr7

Ah Carrii, I see you diecided to join us. Here, we're having a pop quiz.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:34 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

((I know, right?))

(( stare thanks a lot...))  

Tagiee

touchin buttz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:35 pm
Alena_Ryu
ChoobJr7

Ah Carrii, I see you diecided to join us. Here, we're having a pop quiz.

A quiz?! God, I might as well would have stayed in history if I knew that! "Oh... ok," I reached into my pocket for my schedule, to see when science was over. "Hey! Where did my schedule go?!" I whispered franticly to myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:36 pm
"Who wants to answer the bell ringer? Everyone has an F for the day until they participate." She scanned the room "Nimia, what did you write down?"  

TheOneBreakdancingNinja

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

seekingoceans

Sumire jumped up. "Kazu-kun! Take me to Rii-chan's class!!" They walked in Ms. Asahina's AP literature class. Sumire waved and yelled at her. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Rii-chan!!!"  
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

((I know, right?))

(( stare thanks a lot...))

((Well then, I guess you should have stopped Carrii from leaving class before she walked through that door to go to science... whee ))  

touchin buttz
Crew

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:37 pm
Alena: *whispering* Hi Carrii!  
*walks into room wearing a long flowing green silk dress. Rose's dog, Brair following behind her* Hello, did I hear something about a ball? When is it, I would love to go?
Is it unisex?
* stare Glares at Briar* Enough with the mate thing.  

MotherNature15

seekingoceans

XxLovely_Vampire_MaidenxX
Sumire jumped up. "Kazu-kun! Take me to Rii-chan's class!!" They walked in Ms. Asahina's AP literature class. Sumire waved and yelled at her. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Rii-chan!!!"

Atsuhime followed them. That was here next class afterall. "-sigh- I'm here stare "  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games