Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply General Chatter (spam)
Tell us about your day. -cuz we love to listen- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love getting 10g for these poll questions? -even though its not alot-
  <333333
  gold sucks.
View Results

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:32 pm
Thanks Tak. But, you know, when you completely forget everything you studied and leave two whole sections blank, not to mention totally forgetting three entire verb forms, you're not exactly going to get a good grade.

...This is steadily getting more ridiculous. Five papers in two days! Yay!

I'm hungry.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:11 pm
Exhaustion. Must go to library and then get Mountain Dew... and do papers.  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Geez.

Playoff hockey.

You're going to kill me. I have HOMEWORK, you know. And SLEEP is generally sort of required for humans.

But you're soooooooooooo tempting and wonderful and amazing. I can't look away, it's like a drug. THE BLUES AREN'T EVEN IN AND I CAN'T STOP WATCHING! XD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:04 pm
A really good friend of mine is a Hawks fan. He always comes over to steal my tv, so I have taken to watching Hockey.

Finals for me start next week. I just want them to be over already.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:19 pm
Trollin' Facebook!

....How do you even DO that?

But I have a very, very mean side which enjoys your hatred of me. And laughs. It just laughs. Sigh. That needs to change.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:28 am
Tak:

Being a Hawks fan is a poor life decision. Just saying. wink

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:45 pm
He thinks so too. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:28 pm
Your captain is dead.

Your captain MIGHT get to un-die sometime this week. No promises.

Until then, your captain will be nowhere to be found. Right now your captain should be finishing a take home test and writing a philosophy statement. She is so tired that it's hard to fathom getting them done.

Mt. Dew, I need you coursing through my veins. Now.

And lest you think this is the fault of playoff hockey and your captain simply being a slacker...I haven't watched a single minute of hockey in the last four days.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:39 pm
I am starting off my week of finals with a Calc 2 exam...

The VC will be dead by tomorrow. If not tomorrow, surely at the end of finals.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:42 pm
Spastic waffles
Mt. Dew, I need you coursing through my veins. Now.

Quoted for truth. (Poor British people.)

I already died and am slowly recovering. The process of un-dying is long and arduous.  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:02 pm
My next few weeks, I get to:

Re-do a paper that apparently the whole class failed on, and yes I mean literally the whole class. (Due tomorrow at 12...but since the class is not until an hour from now I'm forced to procrastinate) Seems to me like if we ALL didn't do what she wanted maybe just maybe it might have been that the expectations were not communicated clearly? Obviously that's crazy. Clearly we just all fail at life and she is totally justified in assessing a penalty for the fact that we have to re-do them. rolleyes

Write a unit plan as a group with two other people (due a week from today)

Do this crazy Inductive homework including FIVE word studies. Which take forever. Literally, at least an hour for each. (Due a week from tomorrow). Plus for this class we will have this teacher's definition of "small" assignments (like the one due tomorrow I haven't finished yet) that usually take at least 2 hours in addition to those word studies.

Write a research paper about ADHD, including going through a diagnosal process to see if I have ADHD as part of the paper. (Due a week from today).

Come up with a paper proposal for World Lit (by Wednesday), write said paper (due a week from Friday).

Take an American lit test on Wednesday. (Next, not two days from now)

Write an annotation (possibly two?) for American lit (due...Ohgosh I don't even know).

Have some kind of appointment thing with my boss. (I'm not in trouble, at least)

Oh, the worst part? This weekend is almost totally shot. I'm going to be gone literally from 7am to around 9pm on Saturday. Saturday seems like it would be prime "let's work on that group project/do a word study or two" time. But nope. Gone aaaaaaaaaaaaall freaking day long.

And the week after that? FINALSOHBOYOHBOY.

Um. Would someone do me a favor? You'll need a gun and somewhere to bury the body.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:09 pm
I'm sorry Waffles. I'm sure you'll do better than I did... (My finals grades brought me down, whoa nelly.)

I don't have a gun, but I have a flamethrower. Is that too messy?  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:04 pm
My first year is over. I am practically dead, literally. I am drving 15 hours tomorrow to spend a week in Kentucky and move my sister back to Florida. She is graduating with her Pharm D this coming weekend.

I will be home for the summer, messing with doctors and trying to convince them to let me back to school. That I won't die in the process.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:52 pm
Serenity Reed
I'm sorry Waffles. I'm sure you'll do better than I did... (My finals grades brought me down, whoa nelly.)

I don't have a gun, but I have a flamethrower. Is that too messy?
Bit painful for my tastes but if it's all you've got...

-spreads arms-

Go for it.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm
Just stopped by to say, I'm not dead (yet).

My last final is on Thursday, then I'm driving home.

My Methods teacher really needs to figure out that her class is nowhere near the only one I'm taking this semester. Her requirements/expectations for the final are INSANE. She's like "well since you've had an entire week to work on this I expect you to be an expert."

Yes, I have had a whole week. And I have filled that whole week with 2 papers, a project, a test, several other assignments, and I have 4 other finals besides hers next week. So having a week does not mean I have 24 hours a day 7 days out of that week to become an "expert" on your stupid essays that I couldn't care less about. KTHXBAI.

Sorry I needed to rant just a bit. I'm going to go become an "expert" on some crap I don't care about now. See you when it's all over if I manage to survive this.

General Chatter (spam)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games