Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
What's YOUR favorite Naruto Character? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P_Tama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm
You have a man-crush on the sage? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:50 pm
wouldnt say man crush he just a cool character biggrin and a good teacher and mentor  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:44 pm
....I don;'t remember Hinata ever winning a fight in the canon. EVER. Unless maybe something in the newer Anime eps possibly...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:33 pm
SHE DOES! When she professes her love to Naruto! Am I wrong? Because I thought I remembered her winning that.  

P_Tama

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:58 pm
What? No! She gets her a** handed to her by Pein, the guy who was able to beat a Kage level ninja. There's no WAY she was that strong. Lol. I mean maybe she saved someone or something, but totally did not win the fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:38 pm
Are you suuuuuure?  

P_Tama

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:58 am
I just watched it in the Anime. She broke part of 1 or 2 poles keeping Naruto down. She got one strike in because Pein's real body was distracted by coughing up blood. Then she ends up getting herself killed.

That's the way it goes with Canon Hinata fights, she tries hard and puts up a good fight, but most ultimately FAIL in battle. The ONLY time she wins is FILLER, which doesn't count. Hell even her battle to win Naruto's heart romantically is FAIL. She confesses, but he still wants Sakura's a**, even after all the crap he's had to deal with from Sakura.

Still I DO like her character, even though she never wins a single non-filler battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:00 am
pain beats her but also it is a victory for hinata she finally got what she wanted to say out  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

P_Tama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:50 pm
PEIN So hot.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:14 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
pain beats her but also it is a victory for hinata she finally got what she wanted to say out

Yeah just like when she first stood up for herself, but ultimately she failed in the end as it didn't sway Naruto's heart the way she wanted.

I don't see that at all. O.o;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:05 pm
yeah but still  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:14 pm
She's not like Temari, Temari is one of the few females who can really win stuff. Hell even Sakura manages to do better, even in the original. <.<;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:24 am
give her a break jesus, she does her best thats all that matters, win or lose the desire to win regardless of the outcome makes you a winner  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:28 am
Well I like her as a character, I just think it's insane that she can't really catch a break. I mean sure she's somewhat inspiring and she gives it her all...but it seems insane that such a popular and lovable and pretty character gets the shaft so much. I think it's a shame when even TENTEN of all people who is less of a central character, and less developed, manages to win more then Hinata.

Don't get me wrong I DO love Hinata, I just think it's stupid why she can't seen to win any canon battles.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:42 am
ya i blame the writer  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~