Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply General Chatter (spam)
Tell us about your day. -cuz we love to listen- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love getting 10g for these poll questions? -even though its not alot-
  <333333
  gold sucks.
View Results

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:15 am
It should be.

Soooo...I sprained my foot.

Wanna know how?

Dancing.

How lame is that? I guess that's why they ban it here...But it was even Taylor-sanctioned dancing!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:19 am
Collectively, I think we might be able to kill it...

Waffles... How is Dancing banned? Can I come to your college and randomly break out in dance and get arrested? (That would be hilarious and so would if its true..)  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:51 am
Not quite.

We sign something called the Life Together Covenant, which says we will do some things and won't do some others.

"Social dancing" is in the "we will not do this" section. It's not a rule that is incredibly strictly followed nor enforced, but it is the reason we do not hold any school dances (homecoming, etc).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:19 am
That is so... weirddddd.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:06 pm
*shrug*

Schoooooooooooool is weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:03 am
Today was early release day so we only had to go to school for 3 hours than we were released for the weekend. I spent the afternoon running barefoot in the backyard with my siblings - that never gets old. No matter how old you get-you can always run barefoot it just doesn't matter want this people think of you when it's just your family.

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:15 pm
Lucky you and your early release day. Our campus' power sorted and I STILL had to go to every class! emo  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:47 pm
Today (or yesterday... I can't remember), I posted my first short story here smile It's called Not Just Crazy (or at least... that's what I posted it under). My Saturday has officially been productive.  

Ninja Baby Blues

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:11 pm
@Ninja Baby: I'll have to read it when I'm not emotionally scarred from Spanish class! Ha ha!

SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS GET ME OUT OF SPANISH CLASS  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:52 pm
Oh I do love running barefoot! I love running in general! I am finally well enough to start again which I cannot express even in words how that makes me feel!

And I will get you out of Spanish if you can get me into Russian! Which I am oddly enough dying to learn. I love Russia. And I can't really figure out why...  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:53 pm
IN MOTHER RUSSIA TAK LEARNS TO SPEAK SPANISH

*glomps*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:06 pm
I have a friend who speaks Russian. He likes to speak it around me because I get all mesmirized and such (it really doesnt help that he is one damn good looking kid either)! Its just so freaking cool!

Takky wants herself a Russian. (Is it weird that I think Russian sounds sexy?)  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:18 pm
RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~?
You seem to think a lot sounds sexy, Tak.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:54 pm
wink "I don't wanna fall in love, I just wanna have a little fun."

That is my mentality right now. Though I wouldn't mind love if it happened. And I don't think that many things are sexy.........

...Well... Maybe..

But I can't help it! They do it just to torment me I sware. whee  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

DarkestPhantasma

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:51 pm
I thought I was gonna hate my aunt's birthday party.

I walked away with a shitload of sweets and 100$. I love my aunt.  
General Chatter (spam)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games