Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply General Chatter (spam)
Tell us about your day. -cuz we love to listen- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love getting 10g for these poll questions? -even though its not alot-
  <333333
  gold sucks.
View Results

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:40 am
Ohh my head hurts xp spent most of the day so far attempting to study for next month's exams but didn't really get too much done. Hoping to spend the rest of the day studying a little and drawing a lot 3nodding and writing that stupid movie script I've been putting off for so long!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:18 pm
OH YEAH HI EVERYONE

BYE EVERYONE  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Ninja Baby Blues

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:20 pm
Ohhh I haven't been able to sleep, so I'm exhausted+caffeinated, which, coincidentally, is a very strange feeling... O.o
Glee's doing the Rocky Horror Glee Show tonight! I'm looking forward to it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:21 pm
I'm not dead, although it probably seems like I am.

Just really busy, and right now supposed to be writing a 1000-word essay. Should be easy, right? Not so much, akshully. I've got a super rough draft but it's probably gonna take longer to edit it into something worth turning in than it did to write it in the first place.

Ohwell, once I get this done I get to spend all day with the boy tomorrow. smile

Spastic waffles
Captain

Ninja Baby Blues

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:22 am
I've posted a short poem and would be ecstatic if someone would read and review it (: BACKWARDS smiley.

Yesterday, my friend's sister went on my friend's facebook and posted "YOU CAULDRON BUM" on my wall. I called her a swish n' flicker. We were wizard-insulting each other for quite some time. Favorite. Kid. Ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:22 am
Hagrid's buttcrack! Have I been gone that long? Well Howdy doody! I'm sure I'll get back soonish! Ya know? gonk  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:47 am
Yes, yes you have. School is kicking the crap out of me right now. Finals week is a week after thanksgiving fo me and I have a crap ton of final papers, projects, and all around bullshit to finish.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 pm
ACK! Me as well. Certainly not as much as any of you uni students, but I am verrrrrrrrrry behind because of exhaustion and a vague attemptation at NaNo . . .  

Ninja Baby Blues

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:56 pm
*crawls in and dies*

Perhaps I can post what I've been working on...?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 pm
Hey! Dead week is coming!

And if I'm not dead by the end of it I will be shocked.

After that...home. for 2 and a half glorious wonderful amazing weeks of no stress and time with the boy.

Long distance relationships suck.

Also, Serenity, you should most definitely post what you ware working on!!!

Spastic waffles
Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:43 pm
Ah. Dead week. Rather than a week where nothing happens, it is a week that slowly drains the life from you as you lose sleep until finals. 8U

I have posted it, Waffles. =3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:32 pm
AGH
I'm reading A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man (... unbelieveably amazing and fantastical <3) annddd have gotten behind on school because of sickysickness.

AND have recently become slightly obsessed with The Postal Service.
Well, isn't my life interesting.................

Serenity: III liked it smile But I haven't read the original, maybe on a not-so-busy day I'll start it XD  

Ninja Baby Blues

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:55 pm
Ninja Baby Blues

Serenity: III liked it smile But I haven't read the original, maybe on a not-so-busy day I'll start it XD
'
Ah, thanks. =3 You seriously don't have to read the original, and honestly I'd rather you not! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:47 pm
Hey guys. Haven't been here in a while. It's xhari reporting from the iPhone! Sop what's new  

DarkestPhantasma

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ninja Baby Blues

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:39 pm
Ser: Ahhh, thanks c: There were just SO MANY PAGES it's intimidating.
I shall keep up with the knew thread though!  
General Chatter (spam)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games