Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply General Chatter (spam)
Tell us about your day. -cuz we love to listen- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love getting 10g for these poll questions? -even though its not alot-
  <333333
  gold sucks.
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:48 pm
I am kinda in the same predicament Hawkie, except my new interest is neither black nor a girl. xd

He is infact, the most stocky jewish football player I have ever met heart And coming from a disgustingly Italian family, that is disgustingly Catholic.... lets just say, aside from my school friends you are the only one I have told.

I am not ballsy enough to tell my family yet, or even to threaten them with eating their first borns.

Also, getting him outta my head and walking away is kinda outta the question, seeing as he lives in the apartment next to mine at school.........

PS, I say disgustingly, not in disgust, but actually in a manner of expressing a gross (as in the number) amount. Yes, I am confusing.

PSS, this is also my poor excuse as to where I have been. Consumed by school and utterly in love with this kid.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:47 pm
Tak-Jak
I am kinda in the same predicament Hawkie, except my new interest is neither black nor a girl. xd

He is infact, the most stocky jewish football player I have ever met heart And coming from a disgustingly Italian family, that is disgustingly Catholic.... lets just say, aside from my school friends you are the only one I have told.

I am not ballsy enough to tell my family yet, or even to threaten them with eating their first borns.

Also, getting him outta my head and walking away is kinda outta the question, seeing as he lives in the apartment next to mine at school.........

PS, I say disgustingly, not in disgust, but actually in a manner of expressing a gross (as in the number) amount. Yes, I am confusing.

PSS, this is also my poor excuse as to where I have been. Consumed by school and utterly in love with this kid.

Oh dear eek Yeah, going up against your family is a tad bit harder than just some friends you live with. I wish you luck heart heart heart

And geez, he lives in the apartment next to you? That's all too convenient xd  

BlackHawkGS

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:30 am
I've accepted the fact that I am going to kill myself at some point in the next 3 years.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:52 pm
Yeah, God hates me or has a very sick sense of humor.

And Z... why have you accepted that?  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:26 pm
Tak-Jak
Yeah, God hates me or has a very sick sense of humor.

And Z... why have you accepted that?

Because sometimes things are just the way they are.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:36 pm
=C  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:57 am
The biggest paper of my entire college career...

And my advisor just all but told me it sucks.

I want to cry now.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:12 pm
... University is going to suck, isn't it?  

Ninja Baby Blues

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:53 pm
Awwww Waffles. heart

@Ninja: Uh, a little. It depends. My class right now is very mean, but I love it, and hate it, and like it, and stuff. nnnnnn  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:45 pm
I died again.

But now I'm alive.

Except a part of me just ran off to Kentucky for the weekend...

Tuesday.

Haven't written anything new in quite a while on account of the part where last semester almost killed me. I'm currently recovering.

Although I guess I do have some poems I wrote for class that I haven't posted yet...hmmm....

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:10 pm
I am at a loss.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:49 pm
Well, it's summer. This is the first time I felt horrible leaving school. It's probably because I'm absolutely in love with one of my best friends. So it's really a good thing that I'm stepping away, since he's already in a relationship. Unfortunately, due to my being freelance, and his asking me to do a lot of jobs for him, I can only get away by physical proximity.
I've been dreaming about playing trading card games with him. sweatdrop He's the nerdiest nerd I've ever met, passionate about causes and extending his kindness all over, hard-working, adorable and wonderful.
I know it's not the most important thing to ever come across this board, but I'm incredibly happy and sad all at once. I just hope he never notices, since I already feel guilty about his girlfriend.  

Serenity Reed
Crew

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 pm
I wish I had a stronger drive to do the things I cared about in life.

I've just never had one at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:51 pm
Me too. sweatdrop I've got a million things I want to do with my life but I can't get up the motivation to start.  

Ninja Baby Blues

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 pm
E3 E3 E3 E3 E3  
General Chatter (spam)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items