Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bulbasauur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:17 am
you have A HAREM?

WTF

i water and polish my bulb every day

and what do i get?

nothing stare

yeah a robot with a p***s is cool, but it's not like my friend believe i have one crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:21 am
Bulbasauur
you have A HAREM?

WTF

and what do i get?

nothing stare

yeah a robot with a p***s is cool, but it's not like my friend believe i have one crying

@Bolded: lol

then maybe you should start internet marrying people!

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

gym leader luna

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:28 am
Bulbasauur

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:31 am
lunar dreaming
Bulbasauur

I have an emote for this!

Wait no, all I have in this one: User Image

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bulbasauur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:35 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
lunar dreaming
Bulbasauur

I have an emote for this!

Wait no, all I have in this one: User Image

brb dying of laughter  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:41 am
Bulbasauur
brb dying of laughter

Just another reason why we're the best Pokémon guild in all of Gaia.

What other Pokémon guild will let you make blatant masturbation jokes?

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:58 pm
Oman . . . Sleep Powder followed by Vine Whip . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:19 pm
DJ Trouble
Oman . . . Sleep Powder followed by Vine Whip . . .

You shouldn't give people ideas. ;D Especially if one of those people own a Tangela/Tangrowth.

Anyone know where I can find the English script [as in story, not coding] for Pokemon Plat? I suddenly realized the problem with noting various story dialogue, and it has something to do with their blabbering and my lack of being able to respond. [I seriously cannot wait until we get a Pokemon mainstream game in which we have lines other than "Y/N". Which was another thing I love about PMD.]

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:30 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
No, it isn't. I got tired of it during just taking off summer. D:

Tippy can have my fat and turn it into boobs, too. That way Bulba doesn't die from the weight of all my fat being his boobs.

lolya, I'm so 2.5x your weight. XD I could prolly go as low as 170 something. I mean, I can still feel my hips under my fat...

By this point, I want a job just so I have something to do. The money would just be a plus.

And lol. I think someone as small as me with big boobs might look weird.

@Time: It's a quarter to three in the morning for me. :V

@Bulba: That's what I did. I'm class of '08 and I took a year off to figure out what the ******** I wanted to do with my life. Still don't really know, but hey, I can work for Disney if I go to Ringling, and working for Disney is pretty kickass.

I did the same thing after I graduated high school. Sat around at home for months and did nothing but sleep in and post on Gaia and play MMOs. I wanted to get a job but didn't know where to start, and I felt like a loser. D: So I ended up going to college, and I'm still trying to finish college, but at least I have a job now. Good luck with the Disney thing. I've heard a few horror stories from people who worked for them though. x_X  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:34 pm
Vickicat
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
No, it isn't. I got tired of it during just taking off summer. D:

Tippy can have my fat and turn it into boobs, too. That way Bulba doesn't die from the weight of all my fat being his boobs.

lolya, I'm so 2.5x your weight. XD I could prolly go as low as 170 something. I mean, I can still feel my hips under my fat...

By this point, I want a job just so I have something to do. The money would just be a plus.

And lol. I think someone as small as me with big boobs might look weird.

@Time: It's a quarter to three in the morning for me. :V

@Bulba: That's what I did. I'm class of '08 and I took a year off to figure out what the ******** I wanted to do with my life. Still don't really know, but hey, I can work for Disney if I go to Ringling, and working for Disney is pretty kickass.

I did the same thing after I graduated high school. Sat around at home for months and did nothing but sleep in and post on Gaia and play MMOs. I wanted to get a job but didn't know where to start, and I felt like a loser. D: So I ended up going to college, and I'm still trying to finish college, but at least I have a job now. Good luck with the Disney thing. I've heard a few horror stories from people who worked for them though. x_X

I heard horror stories from my teachers who worked there and from the one who freelances his art talents for them. XD [And one actually did work within, but he saw the conditions and switched to Pixar, where they're much nicer, apparently. o_o]
And you can't really share people who failed at riding rides at the theme parks and stuff. D: And someone at my church works as a chef in the PotC ride at D-land.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:54 pm
@DJ: rofl In b4 someone posts that fanart of Gardenia ordering her Ivysaur to Vine Whip her a**. lol

@Vicki: Yeah, that's pretty much my situation. Only on the job front, add in "nobody wants to hire an inexperienced teenager when they could hire a manager with ten years experience for the same pay". ******** recession.

And yeah, I've heard the horror stories, too. But eh, I don't have any other goals. I actually just want to be a Cast Member/character look-a-like, but if I'm going to Ringling, might as well shoot for Imagineer. Same thing, but with less tourists.

And holy s**t you guys. Someone just gifted me a Nice Style For Work because last night I said I liked the glasses pose but not the other poses so I couldn't ever justify spending 180k+ on one. eek eek

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 pm
eek eek eek Amazing!

But what if you're too tiny to be a cast character? 8O And like, the outfits just fall off of you?

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:19 pm
eek eek eek Amazing!

But what if you're too tiny to be a cast character? 8O And like, the outfits just fall off of you?

Funny enough, I'm actually almost too big for most character slots that don't require an entire fursuit...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:22 pm
BLASPHEMY!

Not on Disney supporting anorexia and women being thin/compulsive over their looks, but that you are too big for a character. Like, too tall or weigh too much? o_O

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:27 pm
BLASPHEMY!

Not on Disney supporting anorexia and women being thin/compulsive over their looks, but that you are too big for a character. Like, too tall or weigh too much? o_O

I think weight-wise I might be fine, but I know height-wise, I'm pushing the limit for a lot of the female characters, and I'm only about 5'4"/5'5". I remember trying out to be one of the fairies, and I wasn't allowed to even go for Tinkerbell because I was too tall.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games