Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
What was your first Tanemura Arina series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What was your first series by Arinacchi?
I.O.N.
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
46%
 46%  [ 12 ]
Time Stranger Kyoko
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Full Moon wo Sagashite
50%
 50%  [ 13 ]
Shinshi Doumei Cross
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
one of her short stories
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

ichigoglacia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:14 am
My first series was Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. My friend at my Japanese school lent it to one of my other friends, and i thought the drawings were pretty cute, so i asked her if i could borrow it. After that, i just got hooked onto Tanemura Arina. The next of her books that i read was Full Moon wo Sagashite. Then, Shinshi Doumei Cross.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:02 pm
I actually saw the anime Searching for a Full Moon first before any of the manga. I loved being able to hear Mitsuki's voice, and when I read the manga, I got to see exactly how the characters are, so I got the best of two worlds! 4laugh  

LadySkillet

HachiBeach151

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:00 pm
I remember it so well: it was 1999, and after seeing everything Sailor Moon to death, I looked for a change. So I went to Hitoshi Doi's site, and clicking on the link that "Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne." Little did I know that clicking on that link would make KKJ the first Arina series that made me an aficionado for Arina's stories.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:33 pm
a lot of ppl's firsts is KKJ. ^^ Mine was KKJ, my friend sent it to me for part of my birthday present, and i got HOOKED. lol. xd i am suck an arina freak.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:46 pm
lol... We know you are, Kaze. That's why we like you so much. heart KKJ is one of my favs, even though FMwS was my first.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:08 am
yay, mine was kkj, too biggrin actually, i first saw the anime and after a while the manga was licensed here in germany so i could buy it ^_^  

shiroimomo

Kayakurai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:55 pm
Fullmoon,I adore that series!
<3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:13 pm
full moon wo sagashite
it's my fav heart  

Beichai

nwfan13_jez

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:06 am
My first one was Full Moon then KKJ, they are sooooo cool!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:35 am
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne was actually my first. Then after that went in order of Time Stranger Kyoko, ION, Firecracker is Melancholy, Full Moon wo Sagashite, and well...you get the point.
I started with the anime series first too oddly enough before I got ahold of the manga, I forget how but I DO remember it was in my streamload days which was....quite a long time ago. ^^;  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Tathea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:34 pm
My first would have to be Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. My friend told me that I had to absolutely read it, and although I didn't believe her at first, after reading through the first chapter, I was definately hooked!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:05 pm
KKJ! My best friend found it because she was researching Joan de Arc one day and one of her searches came up with KKJ XD so she started reading it and got hooked! Then she made me wish I read it, because she always talked about it with me and I was so sad because I never read it D: but then one day she spend all of her free time searching for it online for me, and finally found it so I could read it heart  

Blackii

Your Scary Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:12 pm
My first was the Full Moon wo Sagashite manga. heart the series is still going on and i just got the 5th book yesterday!! XD

i've also watched all of the Full Moon anime......i haven't read KKJ sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:51 pm
Your Scary Friend
My first was the Full Moon wo Sagashite manga. heart the series is still going on and i just got the 5th book yesterday!! XD

i've also watched all of the Full Moon anime......i haven't read KKJ sad

The series has ended in Japan, but yes, it's still going on here because they haven't released the sixth or seventh books yet. You should definitely read KKJ if you like Full Moon. It's even better.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Nandru_San

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:33 pm
Mine was Full Moon. My friend had got it one day and let me borrow it. I started reading it then I couldn't wait to get my hands on the second one and all the ones following twisted . That series inspired me also to get KKJ and I loved that one too. I wished more of Arina Tanemuras works were being released though sweatdrop .  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff