Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Chit-Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 am
We need areas in the sub-forums for people to train in and such, you can find examples of places already established in Eventide Sea, Sapphire City, Vash Fields, and Opal Mountain. The Dai caves is what I dream to have every thread some day, course that'd probably be years in the future, I just want to focus on getting the places out there right now. Don't be afraid to suggest places for anything, even if there's already a couple threads in that area, as with the ones above there's always room for more.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:45 am
I see... Let me see what i can suggest. I was loooking at the sprites page and now i wanna make me one. biggrin  

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 am
Ahh, I haven't touched sprites in months sense the remodeling started, to busy focused on the guild to do anything with them x3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:50 am
Lol oh. Heres something.

Litch Lake- Litch lake. When someone clicks on it you could put When you see the lake the water is pouring with fishes! You go throw your fishing line in and see what you catch. Or something like that. biggrin  

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:25 pm
Interesting idea (: Thanks, any help is appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:37 pm
biggrin . here's more? biggrin . I wrote is on a piece of paper a couple of hours ago . biggrin i don't know how you guys make wild pokemon appear but here's something biggrin .

Celestial Woodlands- Grass Island.- On a faw away island many wonderful grass types live. Be careful not to get paralyzed or poisoned.
Pokemon that could be here. budew, starly, roselia, burmy, wurmple, catipe, weedle, Bublisaur (Rare), Shaymin (Extreamly rare) Paras, Bellsprouts, Shroomish, Pidgey, And other grass type. The only other other could be tailow and hoothoot.

You could put a place called Dragonoth layer somewhere. - The place is known for its pit falls. As soon as you step inside you see something soar across you. Watch where you step! Pokemon Includeible: Bagon, Sheldon, Gible, Steelix(non dragon),graveler(non dragon), Dratini, Gyardose, and other dragon types.

You could also put a place called Love castle somewhere. --- As you enter the sparkly red castle you see pokemon that can use the move attract. Becarful not to get under their tricks! Pokemon includible - Skitty,Delecatty, Glameow, Umbreon and other attract using pokemon.

My last one. You could put a cave called Legend cave Somewhere. ----You heard about these caves before. Many legendaries live here. You must have high level pokemon to enter here. Pokemon includible Arragon, Zapdos, Ho-oh, Suicune, Raquaa, Bastidon, Drapion, Steelix, Entei, Mew, togekiss. (No more legendaries in the cave and more protective strong pokemon in if possible.0

Hope all this helps!  

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:15 pm
Interesting, though legendarys will only be available through special event and such. Though I'm a bit confused as to why there would be an island in the middle of a forest. I like the love castle idea, maybe in future years I can use that for a valentines day event.

I may or may not have a second post that says what kind of pokemon appear in the area and the lvl range of said pokemon. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:35 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
Interesting, though legendarys will only be available through special event and such. Though I'm a bit confused as to why there would be an island in the middle of a forest. I like the love castle idea, maybe in future years I can use that for a valentines day event.

I may or may not have a second post that says what kind of pokemon appear in the area and the lvl range of said pokemon. What do you guys think?

oh okay i didn't know legendaries were only on special events biggrin .
biggrin . Yup, Well for the second post how do you make the pokemon appear any ways? is it just a link or something?  

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 pm
It will be something like this:
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[M]Meowth
Lv. 5
Hp. 40
Atk. 9 - SpAtk. 8
Def. 7 - SpDef. 8
Spd. 18 - Hap.10

Pickup
The Pokémon may pick up items.
(Can be used once a day)

Attacks
Growl, [Lowers the target's Attack by 2.]
Scratch, 17

Wild Meowth appears!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:55 am
I see... But... what i don't get..So we don't use a poke ball. So if we Like make a pokemon faint then a mod will Give us it if we want it. but it has to be a wild pokemon? biggrin  

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:45 pm
Huh? No, mods make the wild pokemon appear, you battle it with your own pokemon, try and capture it with a pokeball, and the mod will tell you if you capture the pokemon. You can only capture wild pokemon, not other trainers pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:01 pm
:O.... okay i'll just try it out once it happens. biggrin , So how long do you think its gonna take to finish remodeling?  

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:35 pm
It depends on how much time life gives me to work on it and other such things. It could be done within a week, or maybe 6 months from now. Inspiration's a big part of it to.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:00 pm
Oh.. I see. I'm not feeling well today so i can't post alot. Sorry.  

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ripfang_The_Titan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:41 pm
Why dont you make a volcano are for fire pokemon?  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff