Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation

Back to Guilds

A Friendly Active Pokemon Community linked together through the magic of Pokemon and Wi-Fi 

Tags: Pokemon, Battles, Wifi, League, Trading 

Reply The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation
The Lounge (new hangout thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:13 pm
wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:04 pm
Yeah, Atlus is good at doing that. I mean- it's a cool little extra but it's not even a completely OST. X_X; Some of their actual limited editions are way cool, though! Like the one for Catherine, P4 Golden, and the new SMT game coming out soon.  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:29 am
Haven't played any of those. =(
I geard P4G was really good though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:31 pm
P4 was pretty fun, P4Golden was just some extra stuff thrown in that you don't really need to worry about. ...I mean, it's cool if you haven't played it. But yeah. I was asking someone about it for that reason.  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:15 am
Available this Sunday for a battle? Pokemon Black/White one. My team on 2 isnt quite ready >_>
If not we can just trade if you need something. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:34 pm
Jerzeeboii
Available this Sunday for a battle? Pokemon Black/White one. My team on 2 isnt quite ready >_>
If not we can just trade if you need something. 3nodding

Yeah, I hear ya! I can do that. heart

Oh hey! Wanna discuss your thoughts on E3? I'm sick of dealing with trolls in said forum. X_X  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:11 am
-Explosion-Array-

Oh hey! Wanna discuss your thoughts on E3? I'm sick of dealing with trolls in said forum. X_X

My thoughts on E3.. well. Personally. I'm not feeling what the Xbox One has to offer me. $499 just for the basic console, and that's not counting Xbox Live nore the games lol plus the console doesn't work unless there's internet? That didn't make much sense to me. And there's a region lock...so I cant play imports. =(

For me, the PS4 is looking much more promising, Kingdom Hearts 3 looks amazing, as were the previous games. And FFXV looks insane lol. for $399 and no region lock, PS4 is looking like a winner in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy PS3 and Xbox 360 very much, but as for next gen consoles chances are I'll be getting a PS4. Not on release day though, I'll wait a while lol.
(both consoles look like boxes xD)

What do you think? Also are you getting Pokemon X/Y? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:22 pm
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

My thoughts on E3.. well. Personally. I'm not feeling what the Xbox One has to offer me. $499 just for the basic console, and that's not counting Xbox Live nore the games lol plus the console doesn't work unless there's internet? That didn't make much sense to me. And there's a region lock...so I cant play imports. =(

For me, the PS4 is looking much more promising, Kingdom Hearts 3 looks amazing, as were the previous games. And FFXV looks insane lol. for $399 and no region lock, PS4 is looking like a winner in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy PS3 and Xbox 360 very much, but as for next gen consoles chances are I'll be getting a PS4. Not on release day though, I'll wait a while lol.
(both consoles look like boxes xD)

What do you think? Also are you getting Pokemon X/Y? eek

Yeah, that's about what I'm feeling over here. I don't play imports, but the no region lock makes me wanna come over and say Hello to it. XD Ah, for this console generation, I'll probably get the Wii U first. Especially, since there's another Monolith title being developed that looks freakin' cool. After that, we'll probably get a PS4 eventually, we wait a few years before we buy stuff like that. XD So, yeah. No X1. That's for sure. That was a total botched roll.

And HELL YEAH I'm gettin' X/Y! That s**t is like everything I've wanted in a Pokemon game! It's beautiful! I love the fire fox start. XD BTW, TY for your friend code/name, I don't need any items right now, or Pokemon for that matter! But thanks for asking. heart

Oh! My team's about late 70s~mid 80s! What's yours?  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:06 pm
-Explosion-Array-

Yeah, that's about what I'm feeling over here. I don't play imports, but the no region lock makes me wanna come over and say Hello to it. XD Ah, for this console generation, I'll probably get the Wii U first. Especially, since there's another Monolith title being developed that looks freakin' cool. After that, we'll probably get a PS4 eventually, we wait a few years before we buy stuff like that. XD So, yeah. No X1. That's for sure. That was a total botched roll.

And HELL YEAH I'm gettin' X/Y! That s**t is like everything I've wanted in a Pokemon game! It's beautiful! I love the fire fox start. XD BTW, TY for your friend code/name, I don't need any items right now, or Pokemon for that matter! But thanks for asking. heart

I still need to grab myself a WiiU lol. And yea, I wait a while for these consoles myself. They tend to have issues when they are 1st released.
And I'm totally hyped for Pokemon X and Y! lol. And no prob. Hopefully we can have a good battle then. =) My team is around lvl 85 lol. We can just select lvl 100 battle 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:13 pm
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

I still need to grab myself a WiiU lol. And yea, I wait a while for these consoles myself. They tend to have issues when they are 1st released.
And I'm totally hyped for Pokemon X and Y! lol. And no prob. Hopefully we can have a good battle then. =) My team is around lvl 85 lol. We can just select lvl 100 battle 3nodding

Yeah, I dunno when we're gonna get one. Hopefully, within the year. ^_^V Mnn, I suppose we could do that. I just forgot about my Maractus floating about in the PGL. XDDDD Oh dear. sweatdrop Anyway, exactly. I never buy anything on release, except uncommonly, games. That's usually if they have an awesome preorder bundle or something. It'll be fun! I can't wait to see how our battle goes! I better brush up before Sunday strikes. XD  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:09 pm
-Explosion-Array-

Yeah, I dunno when we're gonna get one. Hopefully, within the year. ^_^V Mnn, I suppose we could do that. I just forgot about my Maractus floating about in the PGL. XDDDD Oh dear. sweatdrop Anyway, exactly. I never buy anything on release, except uncommonly, games. That's usually if they have an awesome preorder bundle or something. It'll be fun! I can't wait to see how our battle goes! I better brush up before Sunday strikes. XD

I usually get less popular games on release day lol. Yea we'll both need to brush up lol >_> I haven't battled someone in over 2 years? Not sure. I'm curious to see your team! xd I'll have to beat up the E-4 a bit before I take you on! lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:38 pm
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

I usually get less popular games on release day lol. Yea we'll both need to brush up lol >_> I haven't battled someone in over 2 years? Not sure. I'm curious to see your team! xd I'll have to beat up the E-4 a bit before I take you on! lol.

I'm definitely gettin' Rune Factory 4 on release! Yeah, for those less popular games, you're right. I ALWAYS end up regrettin' it when I put it off. X_X; I'm still lookin' for Xenoblade. LOL That's the same thing I do, go after the E-4 to get some good levels in and judge the strengths and weaknesses of your team.  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:31 pm
-Explosion-Array-

I'm definitely gettin' Rune Factory 4 on release! Yeah, for those less popular games, you're right. I ALWAYS end up regrettin' it when I put it off. X_X; I'm still lookin' for Xenoblade. LOL That's the same thing I do, go after the E-4 to get some good levels in and judge the strengths and weaknesses of your team.

For a second I thought you said XenoGears! LOL I was like YEAH! I haven't heard of Xenoblade, what's it about?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:57 pm
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

For a second I thought you said XenoGears! LOL I was like YEAH! I haven't heard of Xenoblade, what's it about?

YESS! Holllah! I love Xenogears! emotion_yatta Ah! Xenoblade is the RPG for the Wii that Project Rainfall petitioned to bring over. It's in the Xenoverse, and it's a really awesome looking game, gameplay-wise, and honestly the graphics aren't bad at all! Monolith announced another Xeno title for the Wii U with some teaser screens- so that's why I wanna "gear" up and get Xenoblade! OMFG It was beautiful! XD  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:04 am
-Explosion-Array-

YESS! Holllah! I love Xenogears! emotion_yatta Ah! Xenoblade is the RPG for the Wii that Project Rainfall petitioned to bring over. It's in the Xenoverse, and it's a really awesome looking game, gameplay-wise, and honestly the graphics aren't bad at all! Monolith announced another Xeno title for the Wii U with some teaser screens- so that's why I wanna "gear" up and get Xenoblade! OMFG It was beautiful! XD

Damn I'm missing out. =( I haven't played a good RPG in years...
I'm gonna check that game out on youtube lol.
I used to play XenoGears all the time lol.
Got a list of RPGs I just loved to play
Final Fantasy games
Breath of fire 3 & 4
Valkyrie Profile
Xeno Gears
Star Ocean
Grandia
Lunar
I don't really consider Pokemon an RPG, but in a way it sort of is; so that deserves a spot here lol.  
The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff