Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:48 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
xShadowsxxArexxMyxxLightx
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

Nimia laughed herself, her grin turning real. "Don't worry, it doesn't rub in anything, I already know I'm a horrible cook." Aya snorted. "Understatement of the century," she said. Nimia hit her lightly and said to Light, "Make anything, I don't care."

User Image

Light grinned.
"Alright, lets see what I can find!"
She said sticking her head in the fridge again.
"Fang!"
She called out.
"Fry up the pan."
She told him as she moved towards the kitchen and found a pan.

User Image

Nimia watched Light cook, trying not to think of the ball, of Kazuya leaving. Last night was still painfully fresh in her memory, he really did seem to be turning into some sort of monster.

User Image

Light was cooking quickly, before she began to speak.
"Lulu is coming..."
She said in a bitter tone.
"He's coming to take me away."
She said in a monotone voice.
She swore, her hair turned a little darker. It made her wonder,
did her hair change colors according to her mood?

User Image

Nimia was lucky she wasn't holding anything, otherwise she would have dropped it. "Coming to...t-take you a-away?" Nimia stammered in disbelief. This wasn't good...she wasn't just losing Kazuya...but Light as well?

"Wait, what the heck? Light's leaving?" Alena called, still from the nearby TV room. She had heard every word said in the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:52 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

Nimia laughed herself, her grin turning real. "Don't worry, it doesn't rub in anything, I already know I'm a horrible cook." Aya snorted. "Understatement of the century," she said. Nimia hit her lightly and said to Light, "Make anything, I don't care."

User Image

Light grinned.
"Alright, lets see what I can find!"
She said sticking her head in the fridge again.
"Fang!"
She called out.
"Fry up the pan."
She told him as she moved towards the kitchen and found a pan.

User Image

Nimia watched Light cook, trying not to think of the ball, of Kazuya leaving. Last night was still painfully fresh in her memory, he really did seem to be turning into some sort of monster.

User Image

"Lulu is coming..."

User Image

Nimia was lucky she wasn't holding anything, otherwise she would have dropped it. "Coming to...t-take you a-away?" Nimia stammered in disbelief. This wasn't good...she wasn't just losing Kazuya...but Light as well?

User Image

Light kept speaking, as Fang leaned against the wall with a angered look.
"He's....changed."
She whispered.
"He isnt the same person I knew....he's gone mad with power..."
She said a little louder.
"Mad...with Geass."

User Image

Nimia couldn't speak, so she thought. No. You are not leaving. I am not losing you too!  

Tagiee

elevator love letters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:55 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

"Lulu is coming..."

User Image

User Image

"He's....changed."
She whispered.
"Mad...with Geass."

User Image

Nimia couldn't speak, so she thought. No. You are not leaving. I am not losing you too!

User Image

†I'm not leaving you. I love Lulu with all my heart, but I cant leave with him. I had love for him, but now its just a friendly way.†
She said into Nimia's head.
†Geass is just a....very complicated thing. It's what turning me back into my old self...or, bringing it back that is.†

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:55 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

"Lulu is coming..."

User Image

User Image

"He's....changed."
She whispered.
"Mad...with Geass."

User Image

"What the heck IS Geass?" Alena said, running into the kitchen.  

Alena_Ryu

Tagiee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:58 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

"Lulu is coming..."

User Image

User Image

"He's....changed."
She whispered.
"Mad...with Geass."

User Image

User Image

†I'm not leaving you. I love Lulu with all my heart, but I cant leave with him. I had love for him, but now its just a friendly way.†
†Geass is just a....very complicated thing. It's what turning me back into my old self...or, bringing it back that is.†

User Image

Nimia shook her head, understanding but barely comprehending. "Kazuya is leaving...right after the ball," she finally blurted.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:11 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

"He's....changed."
She whispered.
"Mad...with Geass."

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nimia shook her head, understanding but barely comprehending. "Kazuya is leaving...right after the ball," she finally blurted.

User Image

Light turned to Nimia with a raised brow and a slightly opened mouth.
"What the hell..."
She said.
"Why?"
She finally asked, a little surprised.

User Image

elevator love letters

Tagiee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:13 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

"He's....changed."
She whispered.
"Mad...with Geass."

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"What the hell..."
She said.
"Why?"

User Image

For the first time, Nimia didn't feel as if she was going to break down sobbing any second. "He's infected with...something. It's turning him into this monster who, apparently, only cares about violence, sex and money," she said, almost bitterly. "He has to go back to the Heavens, get some sort of cure. But there's a chance it will...kill him. He may not come back."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:16 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

User Image

User Image

"What the hell..."
She said.
"Why?"

User Image

For the first time, Nimia didn't feel as if she was going to break down sobbing any second. "He's infected with...something. It's turning him into this monster who, apparently, only cares about violence, sex and money," she said, almost bitterly. "He has to go back to the Heavens, get some sort of cure. But there's a chance it will...kill him. He may not come back."

((Thats out of character knoweldge! Alena had left already when Sumire explained that part, so Alena could never have told Nimia that part.))  

Alena_Ryu

elevator love letters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:18 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

User Image

User Image

"What the hell..."
She said.
"Why?"

User Image

User Image

Light turned to Nimia as her yees closed slightly.
"Has he....or...has he tried to do anything to you?"
She asked.

[[Alright! Were is this posts?! I wanna see!]]
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:21 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

User Image

User Image

"What the hell..."
She said.
"Why?"

User Image

User Image

She asked.

User Image

((He tried, but I knocked him out before he could do anything. ^^))  

Alena_Ryu

Tagiee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:25 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

User Image

User Image

"What the hell..."
She said.
"Why?"

User Image

User Image

She asked.

User Image

"Not...really..." Nimia said, her left hand on her right shoulder. She looked off to the right, not able to meet Light's eyes, and she slightly bit her lip, trying to get the memory out of her mind. "Which one of you wants to lose something first?" he had said...while looking straight at her. It was highly unnerving.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:28 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

"What the hell..."
She said.
"Why?"

User Image

User Image

She asked.

User Image

"Not...really..." Nimia said, her left hand on her right shoulder. She looked off to the right, not able to meet Light's eyes, and she slightly bit her lip, trying to get the memory out of her mind. "Which one of you wants to lose something first?" he had said...while looking straight at her. It was highly unnerving.

User Image

Light put the stove on low as she walked towards Nimia.
"Nimia....did something happen?"
She asked.

User Image

elevator love letters

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:29 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

"What the hell..."
She said.
"Why?"

User Image

User Image

She asked.

User Image

"No, nothing did. He tried to do something, but I knocked him out before he could." Alena interjected.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:30 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

"What the hell..."
She said.
"Why?"

User Image

User Image

She asked.

User Image

User Image

She asked.

User Image

"No...no, nothing happened," Nimia insisted, and it was the truth. She was just scared out of her mind. Aya, having up until then been watching silently, spoke up. "Don't be such a baby!" she snorted. "He obviously can't be perfect!"  

Tagiee

elevator love letters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:41 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L

User Image

She asked.

User Image

User Image

She asked.

User Image

"No...no, nothing happened," Nimia insisted, and it was the truth. She was just scared out of her mind. Aya, having up until then been watching silently, spoke up. "Don't be such a baby!" she snorted. "He obviously can't be perfect!"

User Image

Light believed Nimia, and wasnt going to further the subject, but Fang didn't leave it alone.

"You know, for a guardian..."
Fang said as he looked at Aya.
"Your a B*tch...."

User Image

Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games