Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:25 am
Nova Blancke
"It tends to be quiet. Which is why I spoke up."

"Yes, there are a few that constantly need to be in the water. They no longer have lungs only gills. Others need to be near water because of their skin. They dry out quickly. They can still walk around but need to remain moisturized." It responded.

The bottles of water floated towards Ravan as if being pushed.

"Are you new here?"

Ravan's first instinct was to tell the water creature to mind her own business. She used her gravity power to lift the bottles inside of an orb of the pool's water. She adjusted the orb so that it floated gently to the pools edge. Once the bottles had made contact with the ground she released her holdon the orb and let the water slosh off. She grabbed a new bottle and twisted the cap off while taking a seat at the edge. She dipped her feet into the water, sandals and all.

She thought about something that Theonis had told her once about loneliness. He convinced her to talk to Leo for the first time.

...Leo

Her demeanor went in a starkly downward direction. She became sullen and looked down as she tapped on the water bottle's opening.

"Yeah. It's my first day here. It's...nice I guess."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:27 pm
"There's something for everyone here. Most of em anyway."

About a meter away from her, a water figure built itself up and sat like Ravan was sitting.

"You'll get used to this place. Whatever life you had before coming here can be gone if you want it to. A fresh start if you chose it."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:09 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Heather looked over at Deora and smiled. The latina had grown considerably since they met. Then again, so had she...quite literally.

"You're right. Since we were approached by beings of water and fire, maybe we should ask people with powers different from ours."

"Say, I think I remember Damien saying he did that skin thing to Mister Richards. We should ask him as soon as we can."
she chimed.

"So we need to find the other Planeteers. We still need wind, earth and heart, right?" Deora asked. It was an attempt to lighten the mood again. "I'm guessing Mr. Richards would be air. I wonder where we can find him."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:45 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Gidget was so happy to hear him say that. She knew he was putting on a brave face for her. That was one of the things she loved the most about him. He was her prince. He came to her rescue when she was being used by Charles Ray. He saved her life when she was bleeding out in the auditorium. Now it was time for her to save him.

Her emotions and wildly heightened hormones finally got the better of her. Her eyes immediately poured tears and she threw her arms around his neck.
She squeezed tightly and huffed, "You're damn right we will".

Ako had nothing else to say, so he just held her tight. As strong as he tried to act for her, she was the source of that strength.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:50 pm
Nova Blancke
"There's something for everyone here. Most of em anyway."

About a meter away from her, a water figure built itself up and sat like Ravan was sitting.

"You'll get used to this place. Whatever life you had before coming here can be gone if you want it to. A fresh start if you chose it."

Ravan wondered about that. At that moment it seemed like the old world was going to haunt her forever, not to mention her unhimged mentality. But perhaps, she thought, the water meta had experience in reinventing herself.

"Can it really be as easy as that? I mean, is that how it was for you? Did you just show up and decide to be what you are now?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 am
The water chuckled.

"Something like that. I had to learn how to properly interact with people. Mostly with the concept of privacy. People didn't like it when I popped up in their showers. So I stay out of those pipelines."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:51 pm
Ravan also chuckled. She found the notion of people flipping out while being so vulnerable incredibly amusing. The more she thought about it, the harder she laughed. She laughed until her eyes teared up a bit. She rubbed them away from her face and began to wind down.

"Ah...s**t. Heh, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I think I really needed that. Thanks."

She looked at the watery figure and smiled. It took her a second to realize it, but she couldn't believe that she might have just made a friend in this strange new place.

Not knowimg propper introduction customs, she tipped her water bottle toward herself and stated, "Name's Ravan."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:35 am
They crossed an entryway that opened up into a massive and labarynthian space that looked like it was engineered by MC Escher.

Alec looked over his shoulder and cautioned, "Stay close to me. It's easy to get lost here. I know from experience."

He looked down and across to a grand doorway adorned with five torches. He rubbed his chim and pondered for a moment. His eyebrows twitched when an idea struck him.

"Mister Richards, can you fly us all down there?
It would save us almost a half hour of walking."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:44 am
Nova Blancke
"Such crowd for little old me. Or...young I suppose." Legio said as he looked around. But he did follow the wolf's advise despite the increasing urge to consume them. Legio dropped through his shadow and traveled away from the group.

The wolf jokingly warned, "I hope you don't mind a little vomit."

The sensation the shadow realm made the boy's stomach do flip flops. His head tottered for a moment. Then his mouth bulged slightly. He turned his head away from the man and threw up. After he was done he held onto the man for comfort since he felt like crud.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:10 pm
The water creature smiled. Or at least that was what it was trying to convey. It looked odd when you didn't have any distinct features.

"Nice to meet you Ravan. People tend to call me Aqua. Some use Neró. Both mean water in different languages. Not very creative I know, but it's interesting how one word sounds so different in another language."

Theo looked down as well. This place just got a lot weirder. Alec had the right idea to use his power to traverse this place though.

"Good call." Theo commented and lifted them up with his power. Though he didn't feel Cassandra in the air. Right, her power prevent that. One look at her seemed to have gotten the idea across. She simply hopped into the air and he caught her. Her power didn't work when she was already in the air. He didn't look back at Kerana but did say this." Hold on to your skirt. Don't want to be accused of implied peeping again." He said as he thought back to the first time he let her float.

With that he swiftly guided them down to where Alec told him to.

"Again, sorry about that. I am not used to taking others with me." He told the young boy. He looked around and found a good place as any to leave the shadow realm. The urge to go deeper and deeper did crept up within him. Perhaps curiosity of what he had learned. His kind would be beyond the veil. The wolf would definitely pick up on that as he had shared his senses and thoughts with her. The creature left the shadow realm with the boy in his arms. Stepping out of the shadows of a roof near the city he surveyed the environment.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:11 pm
Deora_Alvarez

"So we need to find the other Planeteers. We still need wind, earth and heart, right?" Deora asked. It was an attempt to lighten the mood again. "I'm guessing Mr. Richards would be air. I wonder where we can find him."

Heather snickered at the Captain Planet reference. She was about to answer when she saw Rydia approaching. The dragon meta grumbled under her breath and forced a smile.

"You're back. You seem a bit calmer than when you left."

The half elf, half bast princess walked up to the two girls and sighed, "Only slightly, Heather.
I just met the most insufferable, boorish, and rude person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. I am glad to be among friends."

She finally took notice of Deora and raised an eyebrow provocativeluly. She smiled sweetly and cooed, "Why hello there. I must apologize for ignoring such a striking beauty. I am Princess Rydia Fae'raka Crescent. What am I to call you?"

Heather rolled her eyes so hard she thought they might actually fall out of her head  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:30 am
Nova Blancke

...He didn't look back at Kerana but did say this." Hold on to your skirt. Don't want to be accused of implied peeping again." He said as he thought back to the first time he let her float.

With that, he swiftly guided them down to where Alec told him to.

cat_redface Kerana blushed out of embarrassment as he made reference to their first meeting. "No need to worry about that. I started wearing bikers underneath my skirt since last time." She continued holding Alec's hand as they were enclosed in Theonis' bubble.

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:49 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

She finally took notice of Deora and raised an eyebrow provocativeluly. She smiled sweetly and cooed, "Why hello there. I must apologize for ignoring such a striking beauty. I am Princess Rydia Fae'raka Crescent. What am I to call you?"

Rydia's up front greeting caught Deora off guard, and made a blush try to peek through the dust still on her cheeks. "I uh, I'm Daniella Alvarez, but you can call me Deora. I can't say I've met a princess before." She was unsure of whether she was supposed to bow, curtsy, or hold her hand out to shake.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:57 pm
Nova Blancke
"Yeah, yeah I vouch for her. She is quick to anger but she isn't an idiot. Think ya can check the camera's to see where she went for me? "

The guard nodded her head and responded, "Way ahead of you. Cameras last caught her going into the pool wing. Anything beyond that is unknown since complaints were lobbied about lack of privacy, but she hasn't left yet."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:06 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Leo motioned over to his Liv and sighed, "Mom, thank God. Could you please tell her that Ravan isn't a danger to the facility?"

"Anyway, Leo says he had an altercation with a young woman named Ravan. He says she assaulted him and then ran out when he fought back. The children that know her say she's prone to anger. Can you vouche for her?"

Dawn marched up to Leo and punched him in the arm. "What did you say to her? I know she confessed her feelings to you, she's been working up the nerve to do it for months." she chastised.  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games