Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:03 pm
"Of course. Would you like me to change their minds?" Legio asked as if it was the most normal thing in the world." Have the military attack Daedelus instead?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:08 pm
Deora_Alvarez
In the time it took Rydia to take off her armor and argue with the closet, Deora had slipped out of her dusty clothes and was luxuriating for a minute under the warm water. She was just about to reach for the shampoo bottle when a thump echoed through the walls. She pondered a moment over whether she should check on Rydia, but she was already in the shower. Finally, and with a huff, the stepped out from under the lovely warm water and wrapped a towel around herself before leaning out of the bathroom door. "Rydia? You okay?"

Rydia was about to kick the wall when Deora peeked around the wall. She tensed up and let out a distinctly feline "MEEP!"

The princess quickly placed her left hand over her left eye and whirled around to face Deora. Rydia's face had become slightly flush with anger and enbarrasment. Her nudity was on full display as she threw an accusatory finger at the closet.

"This contraption wont follow my commands! It must be broken!" she barked in a tone that was both regal and petulant. As she spoke and pointed, her generous bust bounced forcfully with each motion.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:14 pm
Nova Blancke
"Of course. Would you like me to change their minds?" Legio asked as if it was the most normal thing in the world." Have the military attack Daedelus instead?"

Gidget held up her arms and crossed them repeatedly while she shook her head and peeped, "Ack, nonono! Nothing like that. There're still innocent people in Daedalus clutches, plus they would've already taken steps to prevent psychic coersion. No, I was thinking that they're going to have some powerful metahumans under their control. We could use someone of Cassandra, Alexavier and Damien's caliber to help with defense. What do you say?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:03 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
"This contraption wont follow my commands! It must be broken!" she barked in a tone that was both regal and petulant. As she spoke and pointed, her generous bust bounced forcfully with each motion.

The princess' nudity turned Deora's face red. She knew Rydia had said she would be changing, but actually seeing her in the middle of it caught her off guard. She did her best to maintain eye contact, but the Princess' figure was quite distracting. Deora had to wonder why the woman chose to cover her eye instead of the rest of her body, but figured different people were self-conscious of different things. "Do...Would you like some help with it? it can be picky sometimes." She offered. She was acutely aware of her wet violet hair plastered to her head and shoulder, and the fact that the towel was barely keeping her decent, but she couldn't just leave a princess waiting stark naked while she finished her shower.  

Deora_Alvarez

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:41 pm
Deora_Alvarez
"Do...Would you like some help with it? it can be picky sometimes." She offered. She was acutely aware of her wet violet hair plastered to her head and shoulder, and the fact that the towel was barely keeping her decent, but she couldn't just leave a princess waiting stark naked while she finished her shower.

Rydia was slightly perplexed. Deora was very red in the face. The water in the shower must've been turned up high.

She held her free hand up and shook her head. She replied, "Thank you for the offer, but I mustn't trouble you more than I already have. Please finish bathing, I shall wait until you're finished, and then you can show me how this thing works."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:50 pm
"Oh no, I do mean actually changing their minds. Your own invention is a nice touch but it can only handle so much. But if you prefer to remain on defense that is fine for me. I shall help."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:44 pm
Nova Blancke
"Pfff what time is it anyway? Feels like this day has way to many hours. It's been that busy. s**t I haven't even had lunch yet." Theo said but mostly to himself.

"Wanna get something to eat and explain all of this to Gidget?"

“Yeah. I may make the rare choice of having a burger this time. It’s been that kind of day.” She started to wonder what she needed to cover in her next report to Gidget. So much has happened today, from a crumbling floating island, to the sudden decapitations, and visiting the land of the dead. It was probably that last one that drove her to her decision of what she would having for lunch.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:01 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

He looked back to Kerana and smiled as warmly as his pale, deathly visage would allow. "As long as I'm with you, I think everything will be just fine. I just have one more thing to do before I join you. Go ahead, I'll be right behind you."

Kerana’s smiled returned, she nodded then joined the others. She hoped he could join her in the land of the living. Besides, there was that picnic date she has been hinting that they would go on when he was better. Hopefully they could fulfill that promise.

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:43 am
Nova Blancke
"Oh no, I do mean actually changing their minds. Your own invention is a nice touch but it can only handle so much. But if you prefer to remain on defense that is fine for me. I shall help."

Gidget sighed in relief. Though she made a mental note to strengthen the psychic inhibitor when she got a chance.

It was important to her that they maintain a semblence of defensiveness. They weren't the aggressors before, and they weren't going to be...on the surface. That would be up to Trinity and Freya to accomplish covertly.

"Thank you. Please feel free to explore the facility, within reason. The psychics here are freaked out by you as it is. Best not to give them a reason to panic."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:39 am
Kerana

Kerana’s smiled returned, she nodded then joined the others. She hoped he could join her in the land of the living. Besides, there was that picnic date she has been hinting that they would go on when he was better. Hopefully they could fulfill that promise.

As Alec watched Kerana leave he began to miss her already. He figured she was hoping to have the dream picnic they'd experienced a month ago. He hoped so too.

He looked down at the well and ponder what he could do next. He remembered his years spent in the realm of death. It was very much like what he'd imagined Hell or Hades to be like, but did it have to be that way.

Alec took a step away from the well and reared his arms back, preparing the scythe to strike. He had been told that the well itself was what held the souls for use. What if there were no well.

The blade glowed a gentle blue, as opposed to Crosis' distinctly ghastly glow. With one quick swipe he struck the well, causing it to shatter and disipate like old bones.

The contained souls erupted from the void the well contained. They began to spread out and populate the realm of death. Satisfied that they would find their way, he leaped through the rift, causing it to close.

He emerged on the other side in front of Kerana. Dropped the scythe as he stood up. He was surprised to see that it faded away into a whisp of blue smoke. The smoke wrapped itself around his arms and absorbed into his skin.

He looked to Kerana, unsure of what was happening. After a few seconds his skin returned to it's normal palor and the black tear markings that came from his eyes fade away.

He took a step toward Kerana and stumbled into her arms. He felt considerably weaker in this realm, but he didn't feel like he was dying.

He looked into her eyes and chuckled, "Heh, a little lethargic, but otherwise okay. Can you help me stand?

Rikki Tikki Travi

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:25 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
She held her free hand up and shook her head. She replied, "Thank you for the offer, but I mustn't trouble you more than I already have. Please finish bathing, I shall wait until you're finished, and then you can show me how this thing works."

"Oh, okay." Deora answered. "If you insist. I'll try to be quick"

She stole one last glance over the Princess' form before retreating back into the bathroom and the shower. She would put her powers to use to get through the shower quickly, so she wouldn't keep Rydia waiting too long.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:53 pm
Dawn waited patiently outside of the cafeteria, making a game out of the people that walked in an out. Thus far she had counted four men, one woman, and a amorphous metahuman that was difficult to tell the sex.

Then she saw a man and a woman walking together. The woman had violet hair and pointed ears, and the man...the man...

She had seen him earlier, but she was hardly in a position to say hello. She knew not to expect much. She had promised herself that she wouldn't get her hopes, but now that the moment was upon her...

She ran as fast as she could and leaped arms first at Theonis whiled yelling, "Daddyyyyy!!!"

Pixelmuse

Nova Blancke

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:36 pm
Leo walked out of the cafeteria just in time to hear Dawn's commotion. He looked in thir direction, but his attention was focused on the woman with the purple violet hair, like his highlights, and the pointed ears, like his. He didn't remember much about his mother: her face, her voice, or even her motherly embrace. He was very young when she died. The two things he never forgot, though, were her silhouette and her hair.

He approached Trinity with a nervous shuffle. He rubbed his left arm and tried his hardest to look her in the eyes. He only managed to glance at her every few seconds. He didn't know whether he wantes to laugh, cry, smile, smirk, grimace, or scream. He was a typhoon of pent up, awkward emotions.

After a few unconfortable seconds he managed to wheeze out, "H-hey."

PixelMuse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:04 pm
Deora_Alvarez
"Oh, okay." Deora answered. "If you insist. I'll try to be quick"

She stole one last glance over the Princess' form before retreating back into the bathroom and the shower. She would put her powers to use to get through the shower quickly, so she wouldn't keep Rydia waiting too long.

Rydia waited for Deora to leave before she sat herself on the bed. She figured it would be a good time for her companion to join them.

She brought out her see spirit hand and snapped her fingers. With a flash of light, Carak the wolf-hound was at her fingertips. She pet her friend's head and ears with a bright grin, just as she had when he was brought to her as a puppy.

She couldn't wait for her newest friend to meet her oldest one.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:24 pm
"Hamburger huh? Yeah you don't a lot of those. I'm still wondering how this day has so many hours in it. Feels like it's somehow taking time from other days. It's li-Uuuugh" Theo said before something crashed into him. Knocking him on the ground. He was so absorbed with talking to Trinity that nothing else registered at that moment. Then he heard what she was saying. Daddy? Hold up...Daddy?!
Theo looked visibly very confused really unsure on what to do now. He looked at Trinity who seemed to be just as confused as him.

His mind started working again when he took a closer look at the girl. Well as good of a look as it gets when you can only see the top of her head. Blonde hair with... streaks of black running through it? Wait...was this...his future daughter?

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games