Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:53 am
Kanye's like a teenager. He's been like one since he first appeared, and he'll probably continue to be like one until he hits his 30's . . . I say that assuming he's only like 28 or something now. I have no idea how old he is. <.<

I honestly find people acting like he's the scum of the earth more annoying than what he find. It was rude . . . get over it. And, just like a teenager, once he does something wrong, he realizes it. I couldn't be bothered to try and find the real thing, but this has a bit of him on some show talking about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:01 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIPPO!!!!

@Kanye: I'm just tired of celebrities being all over the ******** news and on every channel and being the thing that defines what the USA is about. We do happen to have some very bright and cool individuals living here, but what do they get? To be mentioned for a minute on the news, at the very end, after all the celebrities and car chases have been ******** announced, because that gets ratings and ratings are everything, not the ******** NEWS.
/rant.

There's still more where that came from. <.<  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:37 pm
eroge eroge eroge x_x  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:50 pm
DJ Trouble
eroge eroge eroge x_x

... perogie?  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:09 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
DJ Trouble
eroge eroge eroge x_x

... perogie?

D8 A FRENCH PERIOD?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ANYTHING BUT THE FRENCH!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:14 pm
No. >.> I have no idea what you two are talking about. xD

I'm playing one now though, since it has a harem ending. <.<  

DJ Trouble

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:16 pm
Oh. 8D;
I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT NOW!

[....it's a game involving chickens and budweisers, right? *shot*]

D: I'm really bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:16 pm
DJ Trouble
No. >.> I have no idea what you two are talking about. xD

I'm playing one now though, since it has a harem ending. <.<

any good? i can never find any for chicks that weren't yaoi. <:/

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:27 pm
hmm, nah, i wouldn't recommend this one. i don't think it has a deep story or anything. i'm just playing it because it's got a harem ending, and it's in english xD

but, fate/stay night is technically an eroge, and it's pretty good. i'd recommend that if you're wanting to try one o.O i'm not really sure, but i think you'd be able to get into it. the focus isn't on the H scenes, so it won't feel like an eroge until the end of the game. not sure if that's a plus or a strike for you though xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:48 pm
DJ Trouble
hmm, nah, i wouldn't recommend this one. i don't think it has a deep story or anything. i'm just playing it because it's got a harem ending, and it's in english xD

but, fate/stay night is technically an eroge, and it's pretty good. i'd recommend that if you're wanting to try one o.O i'm not really sure, but i think you'd be able to get into it. the focus isn't on the H scenes, so it won't feel like an eroge until the end of the game. not sure if that's a plus or a strike for you though xD

lol i don't mind H games. i'd probably already be playing them if all the ones i was interested in didn't cost $20+ to get because i wouldn't know where to find downloads for them (torrents confound me).  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:20 pm
torrents can be confusing, but you can usually find help for most things you're looking for

when it comes to surfing the net, it's a pirate's life for me >_>

google is like a master ball. use it wisely and you can always get what you want xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:32 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
DJ Trouble

lol i don't mind H games. i'd probably already be playing them if all the ones i was interested in didn't cost $20+ to get because i wouldn't know where to find downloads for them (torrents confound me).

x__x;

What are H-Games?  

Bulbasauur

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:35 pm
Bulbasauur
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
DJ Trouble

x__x;

What are H-Games?

Hentai. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:43 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Bulbasauur
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
DJ Trouble

x__x;

What are H-Games?

Hentai. :]

OHHHH.

Duhh. xD

What are they like? 0:
Do you play them?

I've heard of them before, but it's not like I've ever seen one in gamestop. xD  

Bulbasauur

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:55 pm
They're not really games. They're more akin to books with pictures and music, and sometimes voices. Some have multiple paths and others are straight forward. Well, that's vn's in general. I imagine all eroge have some sort of branching storyline.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games