Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:57 pm
I saw the images of one before, because my friend [a hardcore yaoi fangirl] was needing references.
The day we're all like, "lolshowusurworst", she pulled this out.
Then we tried to make sense out of all of it. It's incredibly unrealistic, Bulba. Bodily fluid by the gallons, and I asked if that was boobgasm or c** and got a reprimanding remark for not knowing "the obvious". XD I'M SORRY BUT IT'S ALL WHITE.
And, how the HELL does seeing what sex POSSIBLY looks like on the inside turn people on? Like seeing the vag fill with c**? HOW IS THAT SEXY? I THOUGHT THIS WAS A HENTAI, NOT AN ANATOMY & BIOLOGY CLASS.

Also, some of those faces they make are scary, because they have this creepy pleased look after the "hurts so good" expression.

At least I know what I'm NOT missing out on. D: [But that's probably because it was a dood's H-game, not a chick's nonyaoi h-game. D:]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:02 pm
>chick's h-game
lolwut >_>

also, WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE TO THE GUILD? D=

seriously, the conversations you people have been having <_<  

DJ Trouble

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:02 pm
DJ Trouble
They're not really games. They're more akin to books with pictures and music, and sometimes voices. Some have multiple paths and others are straight forward. Well, that's vn's in general. I imagine all eroge have some sort of branching storyline.

@Bulba: Yeah, you know those "Choose Your own Adventure" Goosebumps books from the 90s? Same thing, but on your computer and with more romance/sex (depends on what kind of game you get).

@Non-yaoi H-game for chicks: IT EXISTS! There's one called "Yo-Gin-Bo" (or thereabouts; It's on J-List somewhere) that's sounds pretty neat. I should really scour the internets for it.

@Discussing H-games: Lol. Neth DID say we can talk about whatever the ******** we wanted. And we've always been a place for older fans, so I think it's perfectly acceptable for us to talk about H-games and robot futas and owning harems and masturbation. lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:05 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
DJ Trouble
They're not really games. They're more akin to books with pictures and music, and sometimes voices. Some have multiple paths and others are straight forward. Well, that's vn's in general. I imagine all eroge have some sort of branching storyline.

@Bulba: Yeah, you know those "Choose Your own Adventure" Goosebumps books from the 90s? Same thing, but on your computer and with more romance/sex (depends on what kind of game you get).

HAHA. There goes goosebumps for me.

I see. :B ~
Sounds... interesting? o_o  

Bulbasauur

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:08 pm
Bulbasauur

xd

also, yea . . . but boobgasms and c** everywhere

well, i guess if there's futas then of course there's gonna be c** everywhere. hmm, a harem of futas with masturbation robots . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:11 pm
I CALL BULLSHIT ON THERE BEING OTHER THINGS EXISTING THAN THAT GAME THAT'S A CHICK'S H-GAME NON YAOI.
loliunnoineverplaythemanyways. I didn't even know these existed until I came to college, I think.
Not that it surprised me, but I never thought of them existing. XD

@DJ: Oplz. College did this to me. If I didn't have the Anime Club at my college, I don't think I could have grown into the sane pervert that I am right now. [After all, I've yet to gone searching for Hentai of my main bish.]  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Bulbasauur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:11 pm
DJ Trouble
Bulbasauur

xd

also, yea . . . but boobgasms and c** everywhere

well, i guess if there's futas then of course there's gonna be c** everywhere. hmm, a harem of futas with masturbation robots . . .

:/ ...

*Puts down the cookie he was eating*.

Does anyone go on towns? 0:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:16 pm
gaia towns? nope, never. i should though, i need 190ish more black inks -_-

but towns is full of cyberers from what i know  

DJ Trouble

gym leader luna

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:16 pm
I have wasted many a night attempting to get every ending in certain H-games. Looking at you, X-Change. neutral

I haven't played one in years, sob. I SHOULD FIND SOMETHING NEW. Y'KNOW. JUST FOR KICKS. perhaps if there are any yuri ones anywhere..... don't judge me pls ;(  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:19 pm
@lunar: i'm not judging, i mean hey, we got all of those parts, right?

@Tippy: YOU'RE NOT ONLINE, SO I CAN'T SEND YOU THIS LINK.
BUT ANYWAYS, I'M SURE EVERYONE CAN FIND SOMETHING THEY CAN LOL AT OVER IT ANYWAYS.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:20 pm
lunar dreaming
I have wasted many a night attempting to get every ending in certain H-games. Looking at you, X-Change. neutral

I haven't played one in years, sob. I SHOULD FIND SOMETHING NEW. Y'KNOW. JUST FOR KICKS. perhaps if there are any yuri ones anywhere..... don't judge me pls ;(

i'd play a yuri H-game :|b

@Towns: I haven't been to Towns in ages. I just stick to zOMG. Though lately, I've been tempted to dress slutty and go into Rally and see what happens

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:31 pm
psh

i'll dress slutty with you and do it  

Bulbasauur

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 pm
Bulbasauur
psh

This should be a guild event.
I already have a slutty avi too, I just need to remember what was in it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 pm
Bulbasauur
psh

LOL

dress in unisexed girls clothes so from behind you look like a chick and watch the n00bs fall for your trap

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bulbasauur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Bulbasauur
psh

LOL

dress in unisexed girls clothes so from behind you look like a chick and watch the n00bs fall for your trap

LOL I should turn around with a beard or something  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games