Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
What was your first Tanemura Arina series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What was your first series by Arinacchi?
I.O.N.
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
46%
 46%  [ 12 ]
Time Stranger Kyoko
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Full Moon wo Sagashite
50%
 50%  [ 13 ]
Shinshi Doumei Cross
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
one of her short stories
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

Godisbilen

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:19 am
Time Stranger Kyoko
Also my first manga book/serie I ever bought  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:14 pm
Full Moon. ^-^ I was on Naruto Central downloading anime and I saw the anime series. Downloaded the 1st Ep. and then got hooked. XD  

Luchia~chan

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Starpowergirl012

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:56 pm
My first series was Full Moon wo Sagashite. I got it for my birthday and when I finished the first book, I got instantly hooked! heart I really loved the artwork especially!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:20 pm
Wow, I can't remember. It's either Time Stranger Kyoko or Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. Dx But I love them both. (+ Full Moon)  

spin ooii

Sakura Alchemist

Eloquent Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:16 am
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne was my first o.o >3> It started with the Anime. I randomly download anime and thats how it happened u_u

I love all Arina's works <3_<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:34 pm
mine was Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne...
i watched it on tv when i was little...  

Neko.Mimi.Mode

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:28 pm
I'm such a new fan so mine was Full Moon when it was liscenced by Viz. i read about it in Shojo Beat and it seemed like a pretty good manga so I decided to start reading it in the store.

Ah! I though it was so basic and then i got to volume three and all of a sudden it was like..."Ah! Wow!" So, now I love Arina because she's the only one who's ever mangaed to surprise me. She would have surprised me with KKJ too if I hadn't watched the anime first which made everything SO obvious. Showing Fin in the second opening like that...stupid!

Heh...enough rant. Anyways, mine was Full Moon!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:45 am
My first anime and manga was Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne.
Then my friends and I watched Full Moon wo Sagashite....and now I'm attempting to read scanlations of Shinshi Doumei Cross!  

Deluziional

bunnybunnyxo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:19 pm
full moon was my first and still favorite! xd i saw it lying on the floor at a walden's books (!!!), so i picked it up and read it out of curiousity. it was like love at first sight. heart

after full moon, i got into kamikaze kaito jeanne...DO ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE SECOND BOOK?! because everywhere i look, they don't have it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:34 pm
bunnybunnyxo
after full moon, i got into kamikaze kaito jeanne...DO ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE SECOND BOOK?! because everywhere i look, they don't have it...

Amazon.com.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Haine Otomiya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:54 pm
I started with KKJ! Then ION, TSK, FMWS, SDC! I didn't finish reading FMWS yet...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:56 am
I started with KKJ. I saw the anime on TV and it reminded me of Saint Tail, loved Chiaki xD Then I start reading the manga, and went FMwS, TSK, ION, and the one shots. Now SDC of course.

Hail to KKJ~~ I finally finished KKJ's anime on youtube the other day. sweatdrop

Skyblue

Tipsy Hunter

MoonlitElegy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:22 am
Full Moon Wo sagashite the manga.and being the first also helps that i think its the best outta ari-san's other works.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:59 pm
Full Moon wo Sagashite. A friend recommended it to me two years ago, but I didn't watch it until I found the BitTorrent last year. I immediately fell in love with the songs, and once I read the manga I fell completely in love with Mitsuki and Eichii's story.  

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

Tenchu Ayame

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:23 pm
Full Moon wo Sagashite ^_^ was my first  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items