Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
What's your favorite Anime that you've seen? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saraba Kokyou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 pm
My favorite of all is a tie between Death note and Code Geass!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:36 pm
Croc0dile
Britannian order...would you like to Join me Schneizel in the code geass guild? And my fav series is BY FAR One Piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which I think is ironic considering how you're dressed and you have that Code Geass Guild of yours.

Yeah I kinda figured that from talking with you Kallen ^_^;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Toshirei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 pm
Bleach
Code Geass
Kaze no Stigma
Black Cat
Darker Than Black
Gundam Seed
Death Note
Naruto
Witch Hunter Robin
Inu Yasha
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

(in that order)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:49 pm
heart i would have to say my favorite are Bleach, Naruto, Inu Yasha, Code Geass, Blood Plus, Yu Yu Hakasho, Raroni Kenshin (which got me started on anime) and Sailor Moon. I'm sure there are alot more but I dont really need to list all of my favorites. heart  

DragonSlayer200923

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:53 pm
Here we go, in no discernible pattern or order, because everyone loves lists!
*Utena
*Star Blazers (Yamato)
*Galaxy Express 999 (Most Leiji Matsumoto works)
*Blue Sub 6
*Land Defense Force Mao-Chan
*Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemi
*FLCL
*Serial Experiments Lain
*Robotech
*Oh! Super Milk chan
*Urusei Yatsura (Lum)
.......My list is so awesome it goes to 11! WE ARE SPINAL TAP! *cheers*......  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:54 pm
I got to go with
R.O.D read or die
Azumanga
Kodocha
ai yori aoshi
Love hina
tenchi
kelido star
haruhi suzumiya
after that its hard to call  

kaykeyser

aznprideanime

8,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:22 pm
i have a lot of favorites like naruto and bleach....but i also love code geass, one piece, prince of tennis, blood +, mar, hikaru no go, inuyasha, and a lot more that i forgot to name....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:28 am
Trigun all the way
but of the new one ummm
cowboy bebop is pretty wicked
and samurai shamploo isnt all that bad either  

Hidd3nNiNja

CasualCabbit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:19 am
I would like to add Ergo Proxy to my list. whee It's sexy/awesome. ['cept for the ending...but we won't talk about that].  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:33 pm
HappyCabbit
I would like to add Ergo Proxy to my list. whee It's sexy/awesome. ['cept for the ending...but we won't talk about that].

That was the only thing I hated about that Anime...the stupid damn ending! It was even worse then Shikabane Hime, and that had a pretty bad ending to gonk  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CasualCabbit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:26 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
HappyCabbit

That was the only thing I hated about that Anime...the stupid damn ending! It was even worse then Shikabane Hime, and that had a pretty bad ending to gonk

That reminds me of when I watched the Claymore anime and found out the ending sucked. Thank goodness the manga keeps going and is way better! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:26 pm
HappyCabbit
Ayanami Rei First Child
HappyCabbit

That reminds me of when I watched the Claymore anime and found out the ending sucked. Thank goodness the manga keeps going and is way better! whee

I STILL don't understand why some of these great action series have such crappy endings. I mean honestly, it can't be THAT hard! I mean even DBGT had a pretty decent ending, and so did DBZ. An we all know those two weren't exactly high quality Anime series ^^;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CasualCabbit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:30 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
HappyCabbit
Ayanami Rei First Child
HappyCabbit

I STILL don't understand why some of these great action series have such crappy endings. I mean honestly, it can't be THAT hard! I mean even DBGT had a pretty decent ending, and so did DBZ. An we all know those two weren't exactly high quality Anime series ^^;

I've found that's been the case with some longer running manga, like Claymore and Mahou Sensei Negima. ^^' [Except the Claymore anime was awesome until the ending and Negima wasn't razz ] And I think the Nana anime did the same thing....ending before the manga. Why even make an anime? ^^'  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:35 pm
HappyCabbit
Ayanami Rei First Child
HappyCabbit
Ayanami Rei First Child
HappyCabbit

I've found that's been the case with some longer running manga, like Claymore and Mahou Sensei Negima. ^^' [Except the Claymore anime was awesome until the ending and Negima wasn't razz ] And I think the Nana anime did the same thing....ending before the manga. Why even make an anime? ^^'

Yeah if the Anime ends before the Manga I think that's stupid. Also when they skip story arcs of the Manga, like Ranma 1/2, that's lame to! gonk  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Momiji Akiko

4,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:01 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
HappyCabbit
Ayanami Rei First Child
HappyCabbit
Ayanami Rei First Child
HappyCabbit

Yeah if the Anime ends before the Manga I think that's stupid. Also when they skip story arcs of the Manga, like Ranma 1/2, that's lame to! gonk

That's what bothered me about Rurouni Kenshin & InuYasha. Though thankfully they decided to finish InuYasha in its entirety. Hope they will with Rurouni Kenshin too, but I doubt it. Though look how long it has been between Slayers Try and the two new seasons they released just this last year (which is actually one season if you look at how they did the original three). So that gives me a little hope that new interest will surface in Rurouni Kenshin and they might finally finish the series.  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff