Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golonya
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:27 pm
Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson
Newgolemmule
It would appear that while your ignoble rock-lovin' leader was out hunting work so he wouldn't get FREAKING EVICTED, someone password guessed him.

Son of a poochena.

;-; I'm sorry. Do you need some gold? I got plenty that I'm not using, about 30K 40K.

I appreciate the offer, but I lost stuff from '03... and gifts from old guild members. You can't just buy back memories like those.

G pins alone are 60,000. gonk And that's part of the classic Golem look, too. Weeps.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:39 pm
Newgolemmule
Newgolemmule
It would appear that while your ignoble rock-lovin' leader was out hunting work so he wouldn't get FREAKING EVICTED, someone password guessed him.

Son of a poochena.

;-; I'm sorry. Do you need some gold? I got plenty that I'm not using, about 30K 40K.

I appreciate the offer, but I lost stuff from '03... and gifts from old guild members. You can't just buy back memories like those.

G pins alone are 60,000. gonk And that's part of the classic Golem look, too. Weeps.

I understand, but my offer still stands if you choose it. =3  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:47 am
Man, what's with people thinking they're such hardcore!!!! fans because they own all the DS games/played RBY back in the day/have a team of L.100s/own a few Pikachu plushies/watch the anime/some other minuscule achievement that doesn't really prove what they're trying to boast?

Lately, the guild's been getting tons of join requests with people thinking that such boasts will get them accepted. neutral

Also, lol I finally got a FaceBook account. If any of you guys have one, feel free to add me, especially if you wanna see my huge-a** Pokémon collection. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:09 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Also, lol I finally got a FaceBook account. If any of you guys have one, feel free to add me, especially if you wanna see my huge-a** Pokémon collection. xD

I....am sorely tempted.
Do you know if there's a way to sort friends? Like, IRL and Online? xD

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

melikefood

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:00 pm
Lol, I'll add you on Face Book Tippy.

Shippo

Do you know if there's a way to sort friends? Like, IRL and Online? xD
There are friend lists which you can label.
You can put people into certain lists before you add them.
It lets you see updates from that list separately.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:37 pm
Add me, Shiiipppppooooo.

*Adds MLF back.* 3nodding

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:58 pm
*moos*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:15 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Man, what's with people thinking they're such hardcore!!!! fans because they own all the DS games/played RBY back in the day/have a team of L.100s/own a few Pikachu plushies/watch the anime/some other minuscule achievement that doesn't really prove what they're trying to boast?

Lately, the guild's been getting tons of join requests with people thinking that such boasts will get them accepted. neutral

I've been using Facebook a ton lately, so I'll add you.  

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:48 pm
Vickicat
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

I've been using Facebook a ton lately, so I'll add you.

4laugh

I never realized how much fun it was.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:05 pm
User Image

lol

Fatty, fatty, 2-by-4...

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:01 pm
Anyone know when Geodudes were capable of overcoming poison just by walking into a Pokecenter in time?
Because that seriously confused me and made me raise an eyebrow even more than the rape egg.

@Tippy: That's sad! XD Don't make fun of the poor Dragonite. It's not his fault that he was made big!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:25 pm
Anyone know when Geodudes were capable of overcoming poison just by walking into a Pokecenter in time?
Because that seriously confused me and made me raise an eyebrow even more than the rape egg.

@Tippy: That's sad! XD Don't make fun of the poor Dragonite. It's not his fault that he was made big!

If I remember correctly, in DPPt, Poison status can wear off after a while, before the Pokémon reaches 1HP. So that might've been what happened.

And pfff. Whatevs. He shouldn't've eaten at McDonald's three times a day. >:C

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Golonya
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:04 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

If I remember correctly, in DPPt, Poison status can wear off after a while, before the Pokémon reaches 1HP.

Ber-wha? News to me. I always try and heal Poison right away, the sound annoys me. Huh.

(Plus, antidote is as cheap as free.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:24 pm
Golonya
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

If I remember correctly, in DPPt, Poison status can wear off after a while, before the Pokémon reaches 1HP.

Ber-wha? News to me. I always try and heal Poison right away, the sound annoys me. Huh.

Yeah, the status can wear off after awhile, if I remember correctly, but it's usually when the Pokémon's close to the 1HP cut-off anyway.  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:31 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Golonya
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

Yeah, the status can wear off after awhile, if I remember correctly, but it's usually when the Pokémon's close to the 1HP cut-off anyway.
He was at 1HP when I walked in. XD I seriously took a step and the pop up read "Geodude overcame the poison! 8D"  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff