Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation

Back to Guilds

A Friendly Active Pokemon Community linked together through the magic of Pokemon and Wi-Fi 

Tags: Pokemon, Battles, Wifi, League, Trading 

Reply The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation
The Lounge (new hangout thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Papi Judd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:48 pm
Nice list Jerz.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:12 am
Thanks dude. LOL That pic. How ya been?  

Jerzeeboii

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:32 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

YESS! Holllah! I love Xenogears! emotion_yatta Ah! Xenoblade is the RPG for the Wii that Project Rainfall petitioned to bring over. It's in the Xenoverse, and it's a really awesome looking game, gameplay-wise, and honestly the graphics aren't bad at all! Monolith announced another Xeno title for the Wii U with some teaser screens- so that's why I wanna "gear" up and get Xenoblade! OMFG It was beautiful! XD

Damn I'm missing out. =( I haven't played a good RPG in years...
I'm gonna check that game out on youtube lol.
I used to play XenoGears all the time lol.
Got a list of RPGs I just loved to play
Final Fantasy games
Breath of fire 3 & 4
Valkyrie Profile
Xeno Gears
Star Ocean
Grandia
Lunar
I don't really consider Pokemon an RPG, but in a way it sort of is; so that deserves a spot here lol.

Good list, dude.
I've played pretty much all of those, except VP, SO, and Grandia. I need to get to those eventually. Here's my suggestions:

The Mana Series
Parasite Eve
Dragon Quest series
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Last Story
SMT/Persona series
Shadow Hearts
Tales of series
Atelier series (Yes, I know it's girly. XD)
and last but not least Fate/Extra
Ni No Kuni (Absolutely beautiful classic RPG in Miyazaki's style)
Xenosaga (Kinda... started out with a bang, and YES it's a prequel kind of story to Xenogears- the main you play is an Uzuki! After that 2 is a big stinker and 3 is slightly better.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:14 pm
-Explosion-Array-

Good list, dude.
I've played pretty much all of those, except VP, SO, and Grandia. I need to get to those eventually. Here's my suggestions:

The Mana Series
Parasite Eve
Dragon Quest series
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Last Story
SMT/Persona series
Shadow Hearts
Tales of series
Xenosaga (Kinda... started out with a bang, and YES it's a prequel kind of story to Xenogears- the main you play is an Uzuki! After that 2 is a big stinker and 3 is slightly better.)

I have XenoSaga something about it just didnt feel right. Big let down for me. Another great game was Chrono trigger! ever give that one a shot?
Most of those games I've either tried once or never played before. =(
I need to get my gaming going. Ever play Final Fantasy Tactics? I absolutely love that game lol. PS1 game with some great animations and solid story. IMO anyway.  

Jerzeeboii

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:17 pm
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

Good list, dude.

The Mana Series
Parasite Eve
Dragon Quest series
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Last Story
SMT/Persona series
Shadow Hearts
Tales of series

I have XenoSaga something about it just didnt feel right. Big let down for me. Another great game was Chrono trigger! ever give that one a shot?
Most of those games I've either tried once or never played before. =(
I need to get my gaming going. Ever play Final Fantasy Tactics? I absolutely love that game lol. PS1 game with some great animations and solid story. IMO anyway.

Blah, I know people that rave about Xenosaga, but I feel pretty much the same. The BANG wasn't very much. stressed But hell yeah I've played Chrono Trigger! We have like every copy except for the original. Chrono Cross wasn't too hot, either. Xenosaga-esqe thing. ...Blue Dragon is a LOT more like a Chrono Trigger sequel than Chrono Cross was. X_X; Said by my darling who is QUITE the Chrono Freak. Basically, Toriyama artwork and style, simple but fun and challenging. Uematsu also did the OST. Yeah, I know it was mostly Yasunori for Chrono Trigger, but it's really got that style.

And yes, FFT is awesome! Spent so many hours of my life in that game, what with it's 2~3 hour battles. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:50 am
-Explosion-Array-

Blah, I know people that rave about Xenosaga, but I feel pretty much the same. The BANG wasn't very much. stressed But hell yeah I've played Chrono Trigger! We have like every copy except for the original. Chrono Cross wasn't too hot, either. Xenosaga-esqe thing. ...Blue Dragon is a LOT more like a Chrono Trigger sequel than Chrono Cross was. X_X; Said by my darling who is QUITE the Chrono Freak. Basically, Toriyama artwork and style, simple but fun and challenging. Uematsu also did the OST. Yeah, I know it was mostly Yasunori for Chrono Trigger, but it's really got that style.

And yes, FFT is awesome! Spent so many hours of my life in that game, what with it's 2~3 hour battles. XD

Some of those FFT battles were just ridiculous, but rewarding lol I didn't like Chrono Cross... some of these games were just perfect the way they were. Then they try to make a said sequel and it just doesn't quite get the grasp of what the prior one did. Blue Dragon? I got that game along with my Xbox 360. Well... I think it's the same one. It came with it free. Along with Lego Indiana Jones. xd The main character is a young boy?  

Jerzeeboii

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:39 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

Some of those FFT battles were just ridiculous, but rewarding lol I didn't like Chrono Cross... some of these games were just perfect the way they were. Then they try to make a said sequel and it just doesn't quite get the grasp of what the prior one did. Blue Dragon? I got that game along with my Xbox 360. Well... I think it's the same one. It came with it free. Along with Lego Indiana Jones. xd The main character is a young boy?

XD Yeah, same thoughts. And seriously give Blue Dragon a go. I think you might appreciate it! Also, you can switch the voices to Japanese or even French. XD It's really cool, I loved the story and battle system! Simple to learn hard to master. LOL Lego Indiana Jones WTF. And yeah, the character is basically like black-haired Chrono. XD His name is Shu. Some of the hardest friggin' boss fights in that game, like holy magicarp. XD

BTW, I just finished up against the E-4... god, if you wanna battle today still, just... don't be too hard on me. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:54 am
-Explosion-Array-

XD Yeah, same thoughts. And seriously give Blue Dragon a go. I think you might appreciate it! Also, you can switch the voices to Japanese or even French. XD It's really cool, I loved the story and battle system! Simple to learn hard to master. LOL Lego Indiana Jones WTF. And yeah, the character is basically like black-haired Chrono. XD His name is Shu. Some of the hardest friggin' boss fights in that game, like holy magicarp. XD

BTW, I just finished up against the E-4... god, if you wanna battle today still, just... don't be too hard on me. XD

Let me know when you're ready for battle. =) I actually have Blue Dragon sitting around here somewhere lol.  

Jerzeeboii

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:00 am
-Explosion-Array-

I'm in the battle lobby now. Just let me know when you're ready, or log in and surprise me! lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:06 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

I'm in the battle lobby now. Just let me know when you're ready, or log in and surprise me! lol.

I'll get my bum in gear, and go! It's funny, I was haingin' out in the PKMN center  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:10 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

Hmn, battle lobby? Is that in the Wi-Fi club? Sorry, I'm used to playing with people directly in the Union room. X_X;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:11 am
-Explosion-Array-
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

Hmn, battle lobby? Is that in the Wi-Fi club? Sorry, I'm used to playing with people directly in the Union room. X_X;

Yes wifi club. =) I never found anyone in union room before >_>  

Jerzeeboii

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:12 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

Yes wifi club. =) I never found anyone in union room before >_>

Thank you! Sorry for asking such a n00b question. XD *is really nervous* Anyway, I'm in the Wifi Club, don't see ya there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:14 am
-Explosion-Array-

Thank you! Sorry for asking such a n00b question. XD *is really nervous* Anyway, I'm in the Wifi Club, don't see ya there.

This is odd. Did you register my code? I have yours registered, you're currently my only friend on it LOL  

Jerzeeboii

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:17 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

This is odd. Did you register my code? I have yours registered, you're currently my only friend on it LOL

LOL Awww, and yeah I just double checked your FC, too. Maybe my groovy satellite net is being a batch about it? XD  
The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff