Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:41 pm
Yup, good 'ol Quintuple A.

xd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:43 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fox Demon Shippo
LOL at the sex slave talks, btw. OMG ACRONYMS WAT.

We use them so much, we should change our name to the AAAAA; "American Association Against Acronym Abuse." lol

I don't get it. 8D  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:48 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fox Demon Shippo

We use them so much, we should change our name to the AAAAA; "American Association Against Acronym Abuse." lol

I don't get it. 8D

It's irony. The AAAAA is against abuse/overuse of acronyms, while its own name is abusing acronyms. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:52 pm
Completely randomly...

I feel amazing today. Given that I only had 3 hours worth of sleep. xD

But me and my friend, Inu, hung out today. And....well, long story short, we stayed up all night, and it was all lovey. And I swear, there was a moment where we kissed, and even though it was only a small thing, I was so happy. I've never felt that way being kissed by anyone else... *melts* ~<3

*reconstitutes* Also, she's a Libra, too. Her's is the 28th. x3

ANYwhosles. Thoughts? >//w<

[/totallynotcopypastawhatwereyouthinking]

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:00 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
Completely randomly...

I feel amazing today. Given that I only had 3 hours worth of sleep. xD

But me and my friend, Inu, hung out today. And....well, long story short, we stayed up all night, and it was all lovey. And I swear, there was a moment where we kissed, and even though it was only a small thing, I was so happy. I've never felt that way being kissed by anyone else... *melts* ~<3

*reconstitutes* Also, she's a Libra, too. Her's is the 28th. x3

ANYwhosles. Thoughts? >//w<

[/totallynotcopypastawhatwereyouthinking]

I'm jealous, if that's anything. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 pm
Why's that?

[Edit:] I'm a Libra, meaning that this is me trying to probe and continue the conversation. xD

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:11 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fox Demon Shippo

I don't get it. 8D

It's irony. The AAAAA is against abuse/overuse of acronyms, while its own name is abusing acronyms. :3

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 8D I GET IT NOW.

Socrates broke my brain, so like.... I can't think up anything right now. >:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:29 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
Why's that?

[Edit:] I'm a Libra, meaning that this is me trying to probe and continue the conversation. xD

I wish I had a friend I could kiss. sad  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:30 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fox Demon Shippo
Why's that?

DDDD= But you have your harem!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:43 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fox Demon Shippo
Why's that?

DDDD= But you have your harem!

Harems are one thing, but they don't make me not-single. *Woefully single for the past, like, two, three years.*  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fox Demon Shippo
Why's that?

Awww. *hugs?*

The funny thing is, I've wanted to kiss her for so long, but she kissed me! Not anything deep, but it was on the lips, and make me all.....well. Yeah.

And the sad part? I REALLY want to be with her, and she loves me back. We've known each other forever. BUT we both have a girlfriend/boyfriend...

AND I KNOW that sounds horrible. And I love my gf, but I think I'd be happier with Inu. On that note, I'm worried that I'll upset her/she won't be friends/etc, and I want to be with SOMEONE (I long for companionship).

And I think about this and feel bad, but then I think about her and feel better, and about how I'm going to be myself and do what I want, no matter. And I've never felt a kiss 'spark' like that before; I'd heard of it, but never thought it was true......

...I sound like I'm spewing off too much personal stuff, don't I? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:53 pm
Possibly.
And ffft, Tippy, I've been single for eighteen, going on nineteen years.

I also just was linked to the most amusing video ever, but I don't think Tippy could stand to watch it, because it has spiders. >:

I also don't watch amusing things that often.

@Shippo: Eh, I've been in a public discussion about boobs, periods, and I forget what else. What you said is just sugar version of that. xD  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:06 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
Awww. *hugs?*

The funny thing is, I've wanted to kiss her for so long, but she kissed me! Not anything deep, but it was on the lips, and make me all.....well. Yeah.

And the sad part? I REALLY want to be with her, and she loves me back. We've known each other forever. BUT we both have a girlfriend/boyfriend...

AND I KNOW that sounds horrible. And I love my gf, but I think I'd be happier with Inu. On that note, I'm worried that I'll upset her/she won't be friends/etc, and I want to be with SOMEONE (I long for companionship).

And I think about this and feel bad, but then I think about her and feel better, and about how I'm going to be myself and do what I want, no matter. And I've never felt a kiss 'spark' like that before; I'd heard of it, but never thought it was true......

Aha, I don't mind. I go on about personal stuff all the time; That's what this thread is for!

But I feel your pain. I've got similar heart troubles, only I'm single, so it's more like, "He's got me in his web, won't give me the time of day, god damn mother ******** src="https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/projectniobi/Emotes/emot-sigh.gif" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

Love is such a cruel mistress.

@Melody: I was about to click that link. Then I finished reading your sentence and was like, "******** NO I AIN'T CLICKING THAT NO WAY NO HOW." Stars, I ******** hate spiders. User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 pm
That's why I put the disclaimer. >:
And what sucks, is that it's very hilarious.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:27 am
Fox Demon Shippo
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fox Demon Shippo
Why's that?

Awww. *hugs?*

That doesn't just sound horrible, that is horrible. >_> Cheating on your current bf/gf is a terrible thing.

Kissing a friend seems like a really stupid thing as well. Mainly because you risk losing the friendship, but that's not really important since it's a worthy risk most of the time.

You guys needs to stop bs'ing and just hook up already. Especially you! Be a man about it! Why the hell would you settle for a girl that's good when you could have a girl that's great?  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games