Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bulbasauur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:16 pm
LOVE IS JUST AN EMPTY PROMISEEE emo emo emo emo emo

No, I'm just kidding. But if you had asked me a week ago I would have said that. Break up's can make you think that way. I think relationships are overrated... D;

EDIT: Lol, I'm the kind of guy who gives flowers and all of that stuff. >_>; I remember I gave flowers to this girl I liked on her birthday and she was like, "lol wtf" and threw them out. neutral

EDIT 2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIPPO. biggrin (I would have said it earlier but I missed the post cry .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:25 pm
Bulbasauur

No, I'm just kidding. But if you had asked me a week ago I would have said that. Break up's can make you think that way. I think relationships are overrated... D;

EDIT: Lol, I'm the kind of guy who gives flowers and all of that stuff. >_>; I remember I gave flowers to this girl I liked on her birthday and she was like, "lol wtf" and threw them out. neutral

EDIT 2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIPPO. biggrin (I would have said it earlier but I missed the post cry .

@Bolded: Wtf. D:< That harlot! I expect roses from my boyfriends/husband on special occasions (or even for no reason at all). And I remember anonymously giving flowers to a guy in my class that I liked on Valentine's Day, along with a little poem I thought up about how I liked him. He spent the whole class laughing about the ridiculousness of it and pulling the flowers apart. I sat right behind him.

a*****e. >:|

Lol, I still believe things are just meant to be. I'm just one of those girls who has to be friends first.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:21 pm
Philosophy In A Teacup
I remember anonymously giving flowers to a guy in my class that I liked on Valentine's Day, along with a little poem I thought up about how I liked him.

I want you, and I want you now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:24 pm
DJ Trouble
Philosophy In A Teacup
I remember anonymously giving flowers to a guy in my class that I liked on Valentine's Day, along with a little poem I thought up about how I liked him.

I want you, and I want you now.

xd You can be in my harem. heart  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:26 pm
I'm too selfish for harems. >_> If I find something good, I can't be sharing it with other people. <_<

Or, your harem would slowly start having a lot of random accidents . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:54 pm
DJ Trouble
I'm too selfish for harems. >_> If I find something good, I can't be sharing it with other people. <_<

Or, your harem would slowly start having a lot of random accidents . . .

Bulba better watch out... eek  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:03 pm
Oh, so you chose the harem route . . . poor Bulba . . . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:09 pm
DJ Trouble
Oh, so you chose the harem route . . . poor Bulba . . . . .

Lol sorry, but you gotta take me out to dinner a few times first if you want anything else. xD  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:15 pm
@ DJ - I know, I knooooow. But I refuse to be with her until she is no longer with her current boyfriend. But, as I said, we're Libras. Someone needs to take initiative, but I would feel terrible if I broke up with my girlfriend and she stayed with her guy. >.o

And at the same time (Libra here), I just don't know. Would it be a good idea to stop my current relationship? I feel terrible just thinking of it. Not the relationship, the termination of such. It's just...a left off sentence. BTW, my girlfriend actually did what Tippy was mentioning.

@ Bulby - Awwww~... *huggles*

I like to surprise a girl with things. I brought Inu 'Dramacon' (an amerimanga we both like, and she'd been wanting) in hardcover for 'our' birthday. We'd both been wanting it, so she assumed I got it for myself....hehe. x3

And not a problem. Thanks! x3

[Edit:] oH, BTW, NICE AVVY tIPPY!

[Edit^2:] Caps lock will die.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:35 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
@ DJ - I know, I knooooow. But I refuse to be with her until she is no longer with her current boyfriend. But, as I said, we're Libras. Someone needs to take initiative, but I would feel terrible if I broke up with my girlfriend and she stayed with her guy. >.o

And at the same time (Libra here), I just don't know. Would it be a good idea to stop my current relationship? I feel terrible just thinking of it. Not the relationship, the termination of such. It's just...a left off sentence. BTW, my girlfriend actually did what Tippy was mentioning.

@ Bulby - Awwww~... *huggles*

I like to surprise a girl with things. I brought Inu 'Dramacon' (an amerimanga we both like, and she'd been wanting) in hardcover for 'our' birthday. We'd both been wanting it, so she assumed I got it for myself....hehe. x3

And not a problem. Thanks! x3

[Edit:] oH, BTW, NICE AVVY tIPPY!

[Edit^2:] Caps lock will die.

I wouldn't quite know what you should do. But I'd definitely talk to her about it if I were you. Tell her how you feel and your reservations about starting a relationship and whatnot. It'd be better than just sitting in your separate relationships, wondering if it'd be better if you two were together and waiting for the other to make the first move.

And thank you~. I figure as long as I have these items, I might as well wear them while I can.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bulbasauur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:41 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Bulbasauur

@Bolded: Wtf. D:< That harlot! I expect roses from my boyfriends/husband on special occasions (or even for no reason at all). And I remember anonymously giving flowers to a guy in my class that I liked on Valentine's Day, along with a little poem I thought up about how I liked him. He spent the whole class laughing about the ridiculousness of it and pulling the flowers apart. I sat right behind him.

a*****e. >:|

Lol, I still believe things are just meant to be. I'm just one of those girls who has to be friends first.

scream That a*****e

How can people be so mean...

sad

That ******** should be lucky someone intelligent and amazing as you even gives his existence the light of day. mad

I'm the same way. I wouldn't be able to go to a bar and be like "hay bby r u from Jamaka cuz Jamakin' me craezy".

@DJ - Oh you can bring it. talk2hand I've been chargin' my solarbeam all day. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:46 pm
@ Tippy - That's not a bad plan. I know we like each other, and it would probably be awkward, but I know she was thinking of how we'd be in a relationship. She was actually mentioning how we'd make a cute couple, so hopefully it won't be strange. I just need her to come and spend the night or something again so we can be alone to talk in person.

They're cute. I've wanted to get a Mythril halo for a while, but they're price is/was expensive for being a single-mode new-ish item. >.<

I need to do an inventory sale. xP

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:59 pm
@Bulba: I know. sad I really liked him. And then his big-mouthed best friend, who had weaseled it out of me that I was the sender of the flowers, told him such and I was like, "Asdfghjkl; *Dies.*" Last time I checked, he was some a*****e baseball player.

... In retrospect, I haven't had a lot of luck with love. emo

@DJ versus Bulba: MORTAL COOOMBAAAAAAAAT!

@Shippo: Yeah, any kind of talk like that would be awkward, but it's way more better than always wondering "What if..."

And haha, I bought the M.Halo way back when it was first released, but I hardly wear it because I tend to use golds more than silvers. In fact, I have a lot of old a** items that I hardly wear. :/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:14 pm
Solarbeam, huh . . .

I wanna be an Ice/Steel type >_>

also, Shippo . . . it sounds like she's saying she wants to hook up. You should ask her to break up with her boyfriend and go out with you. If she says no, then fine. If she says yes, then break up with your girl. If she asks if you've already broken up with your girl, tell her the truth, and if the answer is no, tell her you will right then if she'll agree to be your girlfriend. And yes, right then means you'd need to get in contact with your soon-to-be ex right that moment, either call her or go see her in person or whatever. But don't text or email, she might kill you. As for stopping with your current girl, I'd suggest doing what I just mentioned before thinking about that.

And, you should take action relatively quickly. >_> I can understand that s**t happens, but at the same time, I feel really bad for your girl knowing that you've kissed some other chick that you like more than her . . .

also, it sounds like you just happened to like the wrong kind of person. nothing wrong with that, especially since it didn't go anywhere  

DJ Trouble

Bulbasauur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:17 pm
zNeither have I. The worst thing to happenn to me was when I was with this girl who was apparently doing stuff for a guy over a webcam. neutral wtf is that s**t i dont even

Has anyone confirmed the trading glitch on HGSS yet? D;
I wanna know if I can have a Steelix or a Gengar...

I also want Ambipom, but I heard you couldn't find him or Herracross in the game. D:

Edit: @ DJ: ... *Grabs a flamethrower.* D:  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games