Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:21 pm
You're still charging Solarbeam. <_< Just wait patiently while I Icebeam you to death . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:24 pm
Bulbasauur
zNeither have I. The worst thing to happenn to me was when I was with this girl who was apparently doing stuff for a guy over a webcam. neutral wtf is that s**t i dont even

Has anyone confirmed the trading glitch on HGSS yet? D;
I wanna know if I can have a Steelix or a Gengar...

I also want Ambipom, but I heard you couldn't find him or Herracross in the game. D:

Edit: @ DJ: ... *Grabs a flamethrower.* D:

Wow, that sucks. I may be a flirt, but even I show loyalty to my man. Titties and dat a** are for boyfriends only. talk2hand

And I haven't heard anything about the glitch, but I'm not surprised, since very few people seem to know about it in DPPt. :/

And I think Aipom and Heracross are version exclusives.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bulbasauur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:29 pm
I see~

What do you guys plan on using? :B

The wait is too long for me, so I'm already planning my team... xD

Typhlosion
Can you use NE Pichu Ingame? If so, her, if not, Raichu.
Ambipom
Espeon
Red Gyarados? :B
Maybe Crobat. Too bad Jumpluff can't fly... he's so cute. cry

@DJ: Even in the face of death I shall protect my uber sexy harem master. *___*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:38 pm
Bulbasauur
I see~

What do you guys plan on using? :B

The wait is too long for me, so I'm already planning my team... xD

Typhlosion
Can you use NE Pichu Ingame? If so, her, if not, Raichu.
Ambipom
Espeon
Red Gyarados? :B
Maybe Crobat. Too bad Jumpluff can't fly... he's so cute. cry

@DJ: Even in the face of death I shall protect my uber sexy harem master. *___*

HG's gonna be my main. I plan on SRing until I get a female Cyndaquil, as a tribute to my beloved Gold. heart

I totally want to use Ho-Oh and Lugia, too. :|

@Mortal combat: lol Please now, can't we all just get along~?

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:40 pm
Okay, I missed so much. D:

RE: relationship: D: I think I'm glad I missed this one. XD

@Tippy's harem: HEY HEY HEY I'M IN THERE TOO. >.>

@Bad crushes: I crushed on mine for two years, told him after a year, and never once were my feelings returned. ;.; He shouldn't be sweet like that if he wasn't going to return feelings. ;>//>  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:54 pm
teams, lulz, i was just thinking i'd probably focus on ice and grass types xD and pkmn that can learn ohko's

There's no need to protect her. I plan to take very good care of her, alone. >_> Which means Melody has to die now, too . . . oh well.

But hmm, a main team . . . let me round some pkmns up.  

DJ Trouble

gym leader luna

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:00 pm
Pfft, y'all can clamor over each other for spots in Tippy's harem, I am perfectly content with my status as waifu. ;D

Re: HG/SS team, the only ones I'm dead set on are Typhlosion (I will ttly SR for a female too) and Ampharos. I'd like to train up a Larvitar too, but considering you get it so damn late in the game, I'd definitely have to port an egg over from Diamond or something. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Also considering Starmie.

That's as much thinking as I've done on it tho, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:07 pm
Venusaur
Torterra
Gloom
Articuno
Glaceon
Abomasnow

Choosing just six was always a pain in the a** for me >.>

And . . . not sure if I'd try to go through the game with some of that team or not. xD But I might. <.<  

DJ Trouble

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:14 pm
@Melody: But I'm... I'm not into chicks. gonk You can be in the friendship division of my harem instead!

@Crushes: My current crush... Ugh. This boy is the King of Mixed Signals. I have a very love/hate relationship with him. >:|

@My harem: If you guys keep fighting over me, I'm gonna grow to be exceptionally vain. xD But truth be told, you guys are giving this self-loathing girl some self-confidence. Thanks, you guys. ♥

@Teams: I still refuse to pick out teams for HG/SS. I want to see if I can relive that sense of "I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I'M DOING" when I first got Gold ten years ago. heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:27 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
@Melody: But I'm... I'm not into chicks. gonk You can be in the friendship division of my harem instead!

@Crushes: My current crush... Ugh. This boy is the King of Mixed Signals. I have a very love/hate relationship with him. >:|

@My harem: If you guys keep fighting over me, I'm gonna grow to be exceptionally vain. xD But truth be told, you guys are giving this self-loathing girl some self-confidence. Thanks, you guys. ♥

@Teams: I still refuse to pick out teams for HG/SS. I want to see if I can relive that sense of "I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I'M DOING" when I first got Gold ten years ago. heart

Oh baby, I'll raise your confidence as much as you let me. <3

Also, if lunar joins the harem she's gonna have to die . . . let's let her stay in that friendship zone. <_<

Lulz, I bet you'll get through the game in like 15 hours. <_<  

DJ Trouble

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:32 pm
DJ Trouble
Oh baby, I'll raise your confidence as much as you let me. <3

Also, if lunar joins the harem she's gonna have to die . . . let's let her stay in that friendship zone. <_<

Lulz, I bet you'll get through the game in like 15 hours. <_<

Ahaha, I totally will not put that game down. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:46 pm
Ok, so like . . . the more I think of stuff to put on a team, the more teams I realize I want to make. >_>

So far I've got to build a grass, ice, grass/ice, ohko, and annoyance team. >_> The grass/ice will probably just be the top three from the other type teams.  

DJ Trouble

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

@HaremTeam: Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. D;

@Harem in general: No problem love. ;D heart

@Teams: I'll just do whatever and what Jamie/Tori want in the way of a Team. Which'll prolly be one cute group and one water-ish group. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:07 pm
hoshi--

Shaymin event today.

*Downloads*

I remember when I played my silver. *Sigh*
I had a big head...
A Typhlosion, Jumpluff, Swinub, Pichu, Wooper, and Red Gyarados. I didn't let the three evolve (Swinub, Pichu, Wooper) because they were too cute....  

Bulbasauur

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Bulbasauur
hoshi--

Shaymin event today.

*Downloads*

I remember when I played my silver. *Sigh*
I had a big head...
A Typhlosion, Jumpluff, Swinub, Pichu, Wooper, and Red Gyarados. I didn't let the three evolve (Swinub, Pichu, Wooper) because they were too cute....

I remember in Gold, when I went up against the E4 for the first time, my team was my L.63 Typhlosion, L.30 Electrode, L.30 shiny Gyarados, L.40ish Ursaring, L.20 Sudowoodo, and something else as pathetically low-leveled.

Some how, I won.

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games