Prayer Requests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaeltaja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:38 am
I'll pray for her.

I have a request for a lady who's supposed to have open heart surgery tomorrow. I hope her surgery and recovery will go okay.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:00 am
You guys are all in my prayers!!!  

jesusgirl115
Crew

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:10 pm
Please pray for my sister who just today went back to rehab and that this time it will actually work. Thanks so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:21 pm
Also I have read all the prayer requests and u are all in my heart  

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Janet23

Festive Builder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:40 pm
For my best friend. She's going to having her baby induced tomorrow morning. Pray that everything goes well with her and the baby with no complications  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:08 pm
kesuke uchiha
my request seems a little far fetched but i still pray for it
i am a united states sailor and if you dont know what that means just say our immage is somewhat that of on his spare time
however i am most likely the only sailor i know who actualy keeps his morals suck as no drinking and no sleeping around my prayer witch i hope you will extend over not just the navy but the entire armed forces is that we all find some sort of morality and good will to hang onto because the sinful cant really get into heaven all that easy and a soldiers life can end at any moment so if you would please extend your prayers to us
i would be thankful

You have been such an inspiration to me crying
I'm praying for you  

natsumi tsujimotto

Beloved Friend

11,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

stereo-heart001

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:17 pm
I have a request. Please pray for my friend who is having difficulties in her faith in God. Pray that God will bring her close to Him again. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:40 am
My prayers are with all of you.  

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:21 am

This request is ONGOING. Please continue to pray for PurpleAngel and her family.

ORIGINAL POST (May 17th, 2009)
PurpleAngel2God
Please pray for my husband and boys. My husband is an alcoholic, my 17 year old smokes pot, my 18 has an dropped out of high school and is not motivated to get his ged. My 17 year old has dropped out of high school and not sure if he wants to get a ged or not. My 13 is following in his 17 brother's footsteps. And all of my family members I just mentioned have chose the world over God. I am persecuted or ridiculed everytime I try to stand up for God concerning R rated movies in the house, extremely violent video games, the drinking, smoking and just the lack of respect for me. I know that in the last days, I know that family members will be persecuted by other members of the family because of their faith in God...but it just hurts when it comes from your own family and kids. So please pray that God will do something whether drastic or not to get their attention. I am at the point of leaving my husband and taking my 13 year old and going to live somewhere else. Please pray for them and for me to make the right choice. Thank you. emo crying

UPDATE (April 21, 2010)
PurpleAngel2God
Please continue to pray for my family as my husband is still drinking and smoking marijuana as well as my 18 year old. My husband and boys have removed God from our house a long time ago through the alcohol, marijuana, violent video games and unGodly, unChrisitan movies. I feel like I am the only one that acknowledges God in this house and am prosecuted by my husband and boys whenever I speak out about the movies and games. So please keep them and myself in your prayers. Thank you for thinking of me and praying for me. Have a good and blessed week.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:32 pm
Please pray for...
My great grandma. Who has Pnomonia in both lungs (again), and isn't so happy to bein the hospital again. She's really anxious to get out, but she isn't doing well.
My dogs. Two of them keep fighting, and it's getting really brutal. My dad's not here to pull them apart, so just please pray that we can keep them seperate until he's back and we know what to do. And also that my dogs heal well from their surgerys, one got a tooth pulled (because of the fight she hurt it bad) and the puppy got fixed.
My Dad, down in New Orleans until Sunday for work. Just that it goes well and he gets back safely.

Thank you.  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:32 pm

I will pray. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:32 pm
my aunt and my grandma are not speaking to each other because of something that happened a month ago and it makes no difference in their lives whatsoever please pray that they realize how they are ticking off their family and its for no reason! *pants for air*

and there are several goth girls in my grade that sleep with fourteen-year-olds and read these witchcrap (i know how its spelled) books and i do not like picturing them in hell because of everything they are doing.  

Lucky-Emi

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 pm

I will pray for your aunt and grandmother. We often fight and ignore each other over silly things. Everyone does it.

I will also pray for these girls. They probably read books on Wicca. That's the most likely case. Wicca is a very popular form of paganism right now.

I will pray for these things.

I also have a prayer request.

My friend, Mr. Infinity--one day he disappeared and he never came back. I don't know if he's even still alive. It was quite some time ago, 2007 to be exact. It probably seems hopeless, I know...

But anything is possible with God, right? I miss this friend. I commented on his profile earlier. Hopefully his email address is still the same one and gaia will tell him I wrote him. And then maybe he'll get it and get on and talk with me.

Please pray that God will put this on his heart, that he will get on gaia and at least let me know how his life is going. I know that he hasn't been on for quite a long time, but that doesn't mean I can give up. I have been hoping for three years. And I will continue to hope.

Note: this is the first time I've ever asked for prayer for this situation, so it hasn't been from a lack of answered prayers.

So yeah...pray that God will move him to get on and talk to me, or at least let him know that I'm thinking about him and have been, and that I miss him.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:47 pm
I'll pray for you! I hope you'll get to talk to him again!

I have a request for my dad. He's trying to get a better job, but in order to get it he has to pass a typing test. It's coming slowly. Please pray that he'll be able to pass it and get the job.

Vaeltaja

-xAngel of Redemptionx-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:51 pm
I've got a prayer request

I need help in deciding where to go to university, the big decision must be made this saturday (if i don't accept UTK's by saturday then it's done).
I want to go where the Lord wills it  
Prayer Requests and Praises

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces