Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
ENDLESS JOURNEYS (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 pm
"I think we better meet with..." she looks around and notice all the people that could hear what she would say. Not wanting to cause more disturbance, "... you know who, at the tavern. Then see what we need from there..." With that Kerana starts looking for the place they were suppose to meet, the Drunken Kilt. The smell of smoke in the air made her eyes go a little red and caused her to cough. She sees Trinity in the corner with her glowing eyes that shimmered. She sees her take a shot of whisky as they approach her. There were two seats in front of them Kerana took one. "Hi..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:50 pm
Alec takes a seat next to Kerana. His eyes began tearing up the minute they walked into the tavern. He covers his nose with his hands and stifles a cough. The pungent smell in the tavern is kicking his sense of smell right in the teeth.

He says through his hands, "We got a reward for returning the money."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:51 am
Kerana noticed that Alec was hiding his ears again. Normally she would go on about how he should be proud to be what he is. But after hearing whispers about Trinity bringing in a werewolf as diversion while she robbed the bank made her change her mind.

She noticed Alec had similar problems too. With her mouth and nose covered she whispered a spell then blows a kiss. Out came an orb of clean air that sit in the middle of the table which grew to surround them. It was a gentle breeze that repelled the smoke, she let out a breath,"That is much better 3nodding Now, first question. Why didn't you kill the bandits back there where we first meh-"

The bar tender yelled as he saw what the little foxgirl did, "HEY DIDN'T YOU SEE THE SIGN!? NO MAGIC!"

Kerana's ears went down Gee whiz! I can't seem to please anyone today. She pouted and slouched a little. She waved her hand willing it to stop, reluctantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:00 pm
Trinity smiled at the girl's efforts, she could tell she was trying real hard to impress her and display that she could be useful too. She then slid a key to the wolfboy and foxgirl. "As it turns out thus also happened to be an inn. I got us a couple of rooms, with the money I earned earlier. It's on the third floor, hopefully high enough from the smoke. Go on ahead I'll be right behind you"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:41 pm
Without hesitation Alec snatches the key from the table and makes for the stairs. He is trying his best to fight off the wave of nausea that is about to overtake him and cause him to throw up.

He hurries up to the third floor and proceeds to cough harshly until he is able to catch his breath. He looks to his two female companions and manages to wheeze out, "I'm sorry, my senses couldn't take the grunge."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:01 pm
Trinity felt a little dizzy as they climbed the stairs. She was hoping that she didn't have to get up so soon. She managed to hide it well enough from them that they didn't seem to notice. Using her shadow traveling was taken into concideration, but she remembered the last time she did that whole she was drunk. It took a very long time to figure out where she was and to get back to where she was going.

As Alec was rushing toward the door he didn't look so good and neither did Kerana she looked a little more pale. "You mean to tell me that you guys are in college and never been to a bar?"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 pm
Alec's ears flatten as his eyes shift to Trinity, "What's that supposed to mean? Are you telling me that down there is some right of passage. If that's true then count me out."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:56 am
"Besides, we were taught that nothing good can come out of practicing under the influence. 3nodding " Kerana walked in after Alec.  

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 am
Unfortunately a bar, was usually the place she would be able to get any possible leads on anythings. Back when she had worked for Lord Saturn she was able to go undercover and find clues of what the enemy was planning. She had to remember that they can't come with her if she had to ask around.

Trinity entered the room she had to stable herself a little. She sat at the chair that was next to a desk that was in the corner of the room with two beds. There was a window next to the chair that Trinity was sitting in. She points toward the door next to the closet. "There's a shared bathroom between us."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:53 am
Alec goes into the bathroom to find a small pail of water sitting in the corner. He is about to dip his hands into it to wash his face, but decides not to after getting a whiff of the strange odor coming from it.

He stands and falls back on one of the beds. "...don't drink the water. I don't think it's poisoned. At least...not intentionally."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:02 pm
After Alec pointed out what was wrong with the bathroom, Kerana walked across the floor. She opened a window a small gentle breeze caressed her hair and the tips of her fur on her tail. Now with the door closed she looked over to Trinity. "Ok.. Now for questions. Why didn't you kill those bandits in the woods earlier?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:16 pm
Trinity took off her hood and looked at Kerana square in the eyes. "It's because, I know that they were loured by greed. So much so that they forget the ones that care about them, the families that depend on them. Many have come after me for that same reason, even farmers and family men. I keep myself away from them, so that they won't receive their true reward...death. Further more, they don't have any intention on killing me if they so wanted the reward." She sat back in her chair and folded one leg on top of the other. She looked to Alec, "Alec is it? Just out of curiosity, what happens to you when the moon is full?"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:20 pm
Alec huffs lightly. He sits up and explains his situation.

"Nothing happens during a full moon. Remember how I said that I come from a long line of druids. My family has a pact with wolves. My ability to change was obtained through a ritual, not a curse. I can change whenever I want, and I maintain my mind while transformed. Most everyone just calls me a werewolf because it's easier for them I guess."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:37 pm
"I'm sorry for the confusion, despite the fact I can use two spells, I'm not too familiar with magic. To tell the truth these gifts were unknown to me until 3 years ago." Her eyes look a little distant as she remembered that day.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:16 pm
Alec's ears tip curiously. "What happened three years ago?"  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff