Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation

Back to Guilds

A Friendly Active Pokemon Community linked together through the magic of Pokemon and Wi-Fi 

Tags: Pokemon, Battles, Wifi, League, Trading 

Reply The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation
The Lounge (new hangout thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:18 am
-Explosion-Array-

LOL Awww, and yeah I just double checked your FC, too. Maybe my groovy satellite net is being a batch about it? XD
Going to the lady in the middle correct? I'm restarting the connection. Lets see...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:19 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

LOL Awww, and yeah I just double checked your FC, too. Maybe my groovy satellite net is being a batch about it? XD
Going to the lady in the middle correct? I'm restarting the connection. Lets see...

Yup. I'll reconnect as well.  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:20 am
-Explosion-Array-
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

Just thought of something. You're not using any Fused Pokemon are you? I'm playing on Black one. So it wont work if you have Pokemon not available in my version.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:23 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

Just thought of something. You're not using any Fused Pokemon are you? I'm playing on Black one. So it wont work if you have Pokemon not available in my version.

Good thinking. But no, I haven't traded back and forth with 2. So hmmn. *runs around WiFi room*  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:27 am
-Explosion-Array-

Good thinking. But no, I haven't traded back and forth with 2. So hmmn. *runs around WiFi room*

I really have no idea then. Other than the fused Legendaries, and Tornadus, Thundurus or Landorus in their Therian forms.
I dont even remember if they added new moves in Black/White 2. >_> could be that as well. Eh. oh well. We tried I suppose. I guess we can only imagine the battle... lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:28 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

I really have no idea then. Other than the fused Legendaries, and Tornadus, Thundurus or Landorus in their Therian forms.
I dont even remember if they added new moves in Black/White 2. >_> could be that as well. Eh. oh well. We tried I suppose. I guess we can only imagine the battle... lol

Awww, well that kinda blows. I was lookin' forward to seein' your team and skillz, Mr. Army Pokemon Darkness guy. XD Let's try again sometime, though. *stabs Nintendo WFC*  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:30 am
-Explosion-Array-

Awww, well that kinda blows. I was lookin' forward to seein' your team and skillz, Mr. Army Pokemon Darkness guy. XD Let's try again sometime, though. *stabs Nintendo WFC*

Lol. Is this the correct code for yours? 5373-0697-2466 ???
mine is 3998-7588-5924  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:32 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

mine is 3998-7588-5924

Yeah. Whoa! Nope. That must've been for B2. Ahhhn, It's 1507-1289-8029 Luka
Maybe that's our problem?  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:33 am
-Explosion-Array-
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

mine is 3998-7588-5924

That explains it haha. Ok, let me put in this new code. And I'll see you in the wifi club. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:34 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

mine is 3998-7588-5924

That explains it haha. Ok, let me put in this new code. And I'll see you in the wifi club. =)

Sorry about that, dude. sweatdrop Bein' Ms. Space Cadet over here. XD Now I'm really worried, the Wesker music for the Mercenaries thing is playing. C_C;  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:39 am
-Explosion-Array-

Sorry about that, dude. sweatdrop Bein' Ms. Space Cadet over here. XD Now I'm really worried, the Wesker music for the Mercenaries thing is playing. C_C;
Talk about lagfest lol. wow. it looks like it's going to start then just just stays there. Oh no! you dc'd.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:39 am
Jerzeeboii

Well, at least we see each other. XD

AH! My Wi-Fi booted me. stressed

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:41 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

Talk about lagfest lol. wow. it looks like it's going to start then just just stays there. Oh no! you dc'd.

Yeah, no kiddin'. I was thinkin' the battle was gonna start and it was just like. BEEP DEAD! Sorry it's such an asspain to do this. Thanks for taking the time. ^_^V ...I wanna move into town so we get better net. X_X;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:43 am
-Explosion-Array-

Yeah, no kiddin'. I was thinkin' the battle was gonna start and it was just like. BEEP DEAD! Sorry it's such an asspain to do this. Thanks for taking the time. ^_^V ...I wanna move into town so we get better net. X_X;
Such a long process to get a battle started. Jeez... I remember soulsilver I could just battle instantly.  

Jerzeeboii

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:55 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

Such a long process to get a battle started. Jeez... I remember soulsilver I could just battle instantly.

Well that was painful and expected. *sighs* I think it's just my internet sucking. Hopefully Nintendo WFC isn't that bad for everyone.  
The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff