Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply General Chatter (spam)
Tell us about your day. -cuz we love to listen- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love getting 10g for these poll questions? -even though its not alot-
  <333333
  gold sucks.
View Results

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:30 am
*ish jealous*

Why do I have to live in a town with guys that aren't worth the time it took to type this sentence!?

Not that they are ALL like that... but the ones that are not like that are either 45 (compared to my 22 is a little too ew for me) or already taken... emo  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:53 am
ditto!

The Carnival was great, it was really sunny here and I think I got a tan, which is pointless in winter sweatdrop My friend and I randomly drifted around and did nothing for about three hours--all for five dollars on my part.

Of course, I cheated--snuck in, and pwned one of the funner rides. But, whatever. The school is too cheap anyway. *shrug*

And then I went out to dinner with my friend, and then I was supposed to do this thing for service hours--did I mention that?--from midnight to 1, but I overslept. So then I stayed up till four and did stuff. As in, nothing. *shrug*  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:32 pm
Because most guys are a**holes.
Excuse me for that.

But they are.
All they want is to get in your pants.
And The ones you dont notice
are the best.

Like I hated Matt..
With a passion in 7th..

But He took the time because he wanted to know me
and he got his wish.. and its been close to 2 years..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:29 pm
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Halloween: Kirby's Journal, day 254

SOOO MUCH CANDY! and root beer. AND CANDY! and suuuuuuuugar AND CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and creepy music. O.o

But I had fun!  

KirbyVictorious

broken_91

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:19 pm
-pointpointpoint- NOVEMBER FIRST.

...and Mom wouldn't let me trick or treat because of my bum knee... -sniffles-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:55 pm
sqeeee! Guys did I tell you did I tell you.
Cross Country Won Districts.
We are Champs.
And we are going to Regionals.

What What!
We going to rock the state.
Both Guys and Girls Made it.

Keep an Eye Out.
Were going for Nationals!

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:43 am
No, this totally sucks. Guess what happened the other day? So there I was at 11:00 working on Nano stuff, and mom tells me to go to bed. I ignore her and continue to write, and at 11:30 she tells me to go to bed again. i sya I'm working on something important, and she says she doesn't care ansd grounds me form the computer! I'm @ scvhool right now...ungrounded, but 700 words behind schedule... crying

And today I have to have 5001 written! (I've been doing math...I have a quote, and it's too far away... crying Curse you, evil rentals from space!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:03 pm
I ate a lot of pizza at CiCi's last night with some friends. I skipped lunch today.

@ JakAttack (It's been so long since I've said that! *Crys*): That's awsome! What school are you guys? I'm from Lawrence Central, in Indianapolis. We haven't made it much farther than regionals as a team... sadly. But at least our track program is killer.  

BlackHawkGS

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:42 pm
I need to eat more often....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:22 pm
..I need to stop eating Smarties by the sevens. -gags-  

broken_91

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:07 pm
Weirdest day ever. OKay, suffer me a little while I whine...

crying I'm COLD! And wet, and my feet hurt. And someone got mad at me for sending a letter that was not a chain letter (friends of St.Sinner probably got that) and I'm so far behind on NANO and I'm tired and sore and I still have to catch up, and then beat up this hard undead guy before I kill my gamecube from leaving it on...

Good points of the day:
-got asked to prom by a senior (kind of a nerdy senior, but a nice one)
-kicked a** in a drumline battle
-won the game 14-28 (I think)
-got hot chocolate
-passed a couple of tests (Can't remember this part, it was like, twelve hours ago.

It's MIDNIGHT. And I have over 2000 words to write. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:07 am
You can DO it Kirby!! Don't give up!! We're behind you 100% of the way!! You can totally do this!!

*hands Kirby a plate of special cookies*

Nothing illegal in them... unless it's illegal to make cookies out of 100% caffeine... they still taste like normal chocolate chip cookies though.  

Gomenroia

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:14 am
I had a fever of 106 on Friday.
I was hallucinating and delirious.

I thought I slept the entire night but my phone logs tell me I was on the phone for four hours.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:14 am
wow... my normal temp sits at 101 on a good day... my doctor thought I was sick when I had my last physical... she took it and my blood pressure like four times.

I was laughing at her.

My blood pressure sits normally at the lowest end of normal allowed before your doctor drugs you up... AND I'm a smoker so that's really weird.

She called me an oddity. I told her that was ok but could I please have a cookie. She laughed.

how's that for a random post sweatdrop  

Gomenroia

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:11 pm
and now I have to go to work!! MAN...

Anyone wanna go in for me? No? No one?

fudge muffins...

*goes to work*  
General Chatter (spam)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff