Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayo0_RayRay

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:44 pm
Kajininja 68
miku_mindu
Kajininja 68
miku_mindu
Kajininja 68

The purple cat places her paw on his cheek wiping the tear cuddling in Miku's arms

The seal is what almost killed me. He said i cant become full vampire until i can find a way to break the seal. He said holding her paw.
ummm.... can you turn to your human self. He said looking her in her eyes.

The purple cat nods and jumps out of Miku's arms and morphs back to a human

It seems as your friends are to found of me. He said smilling. Miku then gets up and makes a creation circle on the floor then mumbles some words. Then lighting starts to form in the room then it stops and there is a small ring box were the the circle used to be. Miku picks up the small box then walks were Sonya is and pulls her up.
I may have just meet you and may not know anything about you but... Miku gets on one knee.
Sonya will you marry me. He says while stuttering

Sonya's face goes red. Sonya has troulbe with the words coming out of her mouth

Say yes i promise to never leave you alone  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:46 pm
miku_mindu
Kajininja 68
miku_mindu
Kajininja 68
miku_mindu
Kajininja 68

The purple cat places her paw on his cheek wiping the tear cuddling in Miku's arms

The seal is what almost killed me. He said i cant become full vampire until i can find a way to break the seal. He said holding her paw.
ummm.... can you turn to your human self. He said looking her in her eyes.

It seems as your friends are to found of me. He said smilling. Miku then gets up and makes a creation circle on the floor then mumbles some words. Then lighting starts to form in the room then it stops and there is a small ring box were the the circle used to be. Miku picks up the small box then walks were Sonya is and pulls her up.
I may have just meet you and may not know anything about you but... Miku gets on one knee.

((DUDE! Nimia just burst into the room! You cannot ignore that!))  

Tagiee

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:46 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Alena_Ryu
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
miku_mindu
Kajininja 68

Nimia had had enough. She stormed into the room. "Sonya, you cannot be considering this. He could easily kill you and the rest of us at this school," Nimia said, her voice dripping with venom.

"Nimia! Wait!" She said. She froze as she entered the room. "Uh....hiiii......" she said, embarrased.

The glare Nimia shot at the vampire hunter was deadly. "I suggest you leave the school before you get some major third degree burns," she shot.

Alena stood there, frozen, not sure what to do or say. On one hand, Nimia was prone to losing control, and might acctually kill him. On the other hand, she may just be right about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:47 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
miku_mindu
Kajininja 68
miku_mindu
Kajininja 68

((DUDE! Nimia just burst into the room! You cannot ignore that!))

((I'm in there as well, just, not doing much. Alittle frozen about being found out that they were listining.))  

Alena_Ryu

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:47 pm
"I'm asleep for a few hours and this happenes" "onii-chan!" Kajininja appears behind sonya  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:49 pm
Kajininja 68
"I'm asleep for a few hours and this happenes" "onii-chan!" Kajininja appears behind sonya

((I repeat. Nimia and Alena just burst into the room, and you're ignoring that!? That's, like, impossible!))  

Tagiee

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:50 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Kajininja 68

((I repeat. Nimia and Alena just burst into the room, and you're ignoring that!? That's, like, impossible!))

"I woke up a while ago and heard Nimia throwing a fit so I rushed here"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:50 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Kajininja 68

((Well, Alena just kinda walked in, not burst in. sweatdrop ))  

Alena_Ryu

Ayo0_RayRay

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:51 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Alena_Ryu
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
miku_mindu
Kajininja 68

Nimia had had enough. She stormed into the room. "Sonya, you cannot be considering this. He could easily kill you and the rest of us at this school," Nimia said, her voice dripping with venom.

"Nimia! Wait!" She said. She froze as she entered the room. "Uh....hiiii......" she said, embarrased.

The glare Nimia shot at the vampire hunter was deadly. "I suggest you leave the school before you get some major third degree burns," she shot.

Im sorry Nimia im in the middle of something at the moment. He said then turned back to sonya.
whats your answer gonna be

Then miku says. If she says yes then i promis that i would not go after any vampire in this school or in this world. If she says no then i would leave at your request lady Nimia. he finished with a bow  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:53 pm
miku_mindu
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Alena_Ryu
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
miku_mindu
Kajininja 68

Im sorry Nimia im in the middle of something at the moment. He said then turned back to sonya.
whats your answer gonna be

Then miku says. If she says yes then i promis that i would not go after any vampire in this school or in this world. If she says no then i would leave at your request lady Nimia. he finished with a bow

Alena stood there, unsure of what to do. She didn't know for certain if they could trust him.  

Alena_Ryu

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:56 pm
((Demonic, are you a mod for Blood Moon?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:00 pm
Kajininja notices the ring and Sonya's look on her face "She's not sure yet. But I need a word with my sister."  

Kajininja 68

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:02 pm
She shouldn't be sure. She doesn't even know him....Alena thought to herself. ((Not the mind-speak thing.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:02 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja notices the ring and Sonya's look on her face "She's not sure yet. But I need a word with my sister."

Sure. said miku as he sat on his bed and puts his hands together and pray that she says yes.  

Ayo0_RayRay

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:04 pm
miku_mindu
Kajininja 68

Sure. said miku as he sat on his bed and puts his hands together and pray that she says yes.

Alena sighed. "You really are clueless arn't you. You don't ask a girl to marry you the second you meet her! You should've atleast tried being a couple first!"  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games