Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson
I giggle at the "Drats! Foiled Again" one and just had an overall fangasm. |D

I also need to know what the text under the foiled again means.
[And it's a shame that the one for manga lance that has "I'm so awesome" as the tags or whatever they are doesn't have it in the icon. XD]

QUIT MAKING ME FANGASM BEFORE I GO TO BED. D; My dream psyche likes giving me bad dreams involving Lance. [unnecessarysidestory] [My first dream in 7th grade involved him being evil and badass and I s**t you not, his evil plan was to marry me/take me as his bride and he had me in a cell and all the wedding rings I had to choose from were like... not wedding rings, but looked like cursed rings. XD I woke up more confused than any one moment in my life. It still makes no sense! [XD][/unnecessary]

Ha ha, it doesn't mean anything. It's just random small nonsense to make the icon look good. And yeah, P*S Lance has all the arrogant icons because he's so damn arrogant (I'd like to change the keywords so they aren't cut off mid-sentence, but that would screw up all of his posts). And anime Lance has the emotional range of a rock.

But I still have, like, 85734674363465734 cropped screencaps of anime Lance, waiting to be turned into icons. ;O

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 pm
XDDD I have an issue of P*S, so I know the difference. [Which is what I would like to believe that is what the dream was trying to tell/show me. xD] It's still funny nonetheless for me to read the keywords

Also, I hope you don't mind, I'm using one of them for my IM icons.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azura Cantarella

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:39 pm
QUIT MAKING ME FANGASM BEFORE I GO TO BED. D; My dream psyche likes giving me bad dreams involving Lance. [unnecessarysidestory] [My first dream in 7th grade involved him being evil and badass and I s**t you not, his evil plan was to marry me/take me as his bride and he had me in a cell and all the wedding rings I had to choose from were like... not wedding rings, but looked like cursed rings. XD I woke up more confused than any one moment in my life. It still makes no sense! [XD][/unnecessary]

Speaking of fangirlism-induced dreams, you totally reminded me of one I had about Kratos ages ago. It started off with me talking with a group of friends, then he comes up and says he needs to speak with me personally. We get to a spot where we can have our privacy, and he starts acting sort of smug and scheming, which kinda creeped me out. Then he goes and quite forcefully shoves a piece of Aionis down my throat, which in turn makes me become an angelic being like him. O__________O;;

It was really thrilling, yeah. xd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:57 am
Azura Cantarella

Speaking of fangirlism-induced dreams, you totally reminded me of one I had about Kratos ages ago. It started off with me talking with a group of friends, then he comes up and says he needs to speak with me personally. We get to a spot where we can have our privacy, and he starts acting sort of smug and scheming, which kinda creeped me out. Then he goes and quite forcefully shoves a piece of Aionis down my throat, which in turn makes me become an angelic being like him. O__________O;;

It was really thrilling, yeah. xd

Hi-five for dreams that fangirls get during their overly-obsessive fangirl states! 8D We totally understand what it's like when our dreams like to attempt to destroy our fandom!
Yea, I've had a few others. In one dream, he died in some world that I dreamt up before [but he wasn't the focus of the dream, so it don't count], another, he acted as a way for my mind to tell me to STFU around people and stop introducing them to other people [srsly, I introduced him to another bish of mine, and another one, and I kept talking for them, and he told me to stfu, but in a nice way. :'D], and I forget the third one. Slowly but surely, they've gotten less ----OMFG, I JUST REMEMBER THIS ONE THAT I SCREAMED IN OUT OF PURE FANGASMNESS.
I dreamt that I was on a talk show and he was real and I got to meet him. |DDDDDDD
Okay, so I have received ONE nice dream involving him. Usually my dream psyche likes to use him to tell me things. That ring that I ended up picking in the first dream I mentioned was something about a journey... All those "cursed" rings had meanings and he told me what they meant/represent. It was like, the little cart for Oregon trail. It was better than the skull ring and something else that was black. lawlz.
But I usually get bad/odd dreams with him in them, when he's the focus/subject of the dream.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:44 am
XDDD I have an issue of P*S, so I know the difference. [Which is what I would like to believe that is what the dream was trying to tell/show me. xD] It's still funny nonetheless for me to read the keywords

Also, I hope you don't mind, I'm using one of them for my IM icons.

Haha, I figured, but in P*S, it's not very pronounced. My P*S Lance, though... He's super short and has a raging Napoleon Complex. xd

And ha ha, no worries. As long as they're being used. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:10 pm
WHO WANTS TO SEE THE DUDE WHO'S GOING TO MAKE ME FANGASM AT NEXT YEAR'S AX? XDDDD
I so totally couldn't figure out how to pose. XDDDDD

.////. I'm so very tempted to pack a Melly cosplay for next year, just to have a mini photoshoot for my own fan needs.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:48 pm
WHO WANTS TO SEE THE DUDE WHO'S GOING TO MAKE ME FANGASM AT NEXT YEAR'S AX? XDDDD

.////. I'm so very tempted to pack a Melly cosplay for next year, just to have a mini photoshoot for my own fan needs.

I don't see the resemblence. gonk

I guess it's the lack of NEON PINK hair.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:31 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

He almost did it this year, but didn't. Next year he will and 38< SHUSH YOU. Before I squish you with my boobage. >.> Or my dreams.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:22 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

He almost did it this year, but didn't. Next year he will and 38< SHUSH YOU. Before I squish you with my boobage. >.> Or my dreams.

NOOO DON'T SQUISH ME gonk

You really could, but because I don't weigh more than 98lbs. 8|;

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:35 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

NOOO DON'T SQUISH ME gonk

You really could, but because I don't weigh more than 98lbs. 8|;

I just LOL'd.
Yea, I'm like, 2.5... *pulls out the calculator app* just about 2.45x that. XD All I have to do is sit on you. But hey! You'd be great for lightweight character cosplays that like to sit/climb on people!  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 pm
I just LOL'd.
Yea, I'm like, 2.5... *pulls out the calculator app* just about 2.45x that. XD All I have to do is sit on you. But hey! You'd be great for lightweight character cosplays that like to sit/climb on people!

I'm not sure if I could do that at 5'5". gonk

Of course, there's like no one I'd want to cosplay, either. Except maybe my OCs. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:44 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
I just LOL'd.

I'm not sure if I could do that at 5'5". gonk

Of course, there's like no one I'd want to cosplay, either. Except maybe my OCs. xD

You could still make a good Pokemon character that perches on someone's shoulder or Yachiru [as she's the only character I can think of off the top of my head who's almost always on someone's back]

Oh! And we can play "Tippy Tossing!" 8D  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:45 pm
You could still make a good Pokemon character that perches on someone's shoulder or Yachiru [as she's the only character I can think of off the top of my head who's almost always on someone's back]

Nooo. gonk

No Tippy Tossing! gonk gonk gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

Nooo. gonk

XDDD Aww, but you're so light!  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:04 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

Nooo. gonk

XDDD Aww, but you're so light!

And therefore break easily. gonk gonk  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items