Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Town Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:18 am
alphazarpha
Yes, She is 5'10''

Kisha Blaze
With the knowledge of pain. . .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kisha thought a moment. "Himeki Japanese Tea House? I hear there is some nice tea there." she said. She saw the rain stopped. "Strange, I thought It would have rained longer. . ." She said quietly.She smiled at the boy. "Do still wanna come? We can stay and wait for your brother if you want." She said smiling at him shyly.
I can't be close the ones I love and hold dear.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:40 pm
Music_Skillet1999
thank you,

Fuyujiro Hasegawa

Fuyu nodded. "That sounds nice, the tea house." He say the rain stop too, it was weird. "Ya, stuff like that can happen." He looks up at the sky and frowns a little bit. "I liked the rain." He looked back at Kisha, he smiled back. Her smile was soft enough that it wouldn't look like smile, but it was! "I can always find my brother later, and I might find him there." He smiled even more, he felt relaxed around Kisha. 'Maybe we could date' He though, she was pretty, smart and a musician. Which was rare, most of the girls who were nice to him were not very smart! "Let us get going, we don't want it to rain on us again"

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:39 pm
Kisha Blaze
With the knowledge of pain. . .
Kisha smiled and nodded."Maybe." she said. She picked up her guitar and started walking to the Tea Shop.

[[EXITS TO TEA SHOP]]

I can't be close the ones I love and hold dear.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:16 pm
Music_Skillet1999

Fuyujiro Hasegawa

Fuyu was amazed on what Kisha said. 'I guess she likes the rain too' He thinks as he walks with Kisha to the Tea Shop.
(Exit, following Kisha to tea house.)  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riuke ShihiroUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
“My parents just don’t understand that I want to play music, not go into business.
However, I couldn’t bring myself to tell them.”

After thinking for a bit Riuke was going to suggest a song, but then it started raining and we moved swiftly to place his guitar back into it's case and close it tightly. "Oh man! We'll have to do it some other time! We gotta get outta the rain before our guitars get ruined!" he said as he quickly ran under the shelter of the shop place that they had been sitting in front of while they played, hoping that Claude had chosen to come with him, because he really enjoyed his company.

pureblood_princess159

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:53 pm
Son Takahani

User Image

User Image

Some Nights

╔════════════════╗
"Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off..."

╚════════════════╝

As soon as it started to rain, Claude was already way ahead of Riuke. With such swiftness, Claude quickly packed his guitar and ran for cover under the shop with Riuke. “Wow, it almost got us!” exclaimed Claude and he shook off any excess water that may have gotten on him and his guitar case. “Well, looks like we have to quit playing for now,” he stated as he looked at the condition outside. Suddenly it began to rain harder. “Wow, it’s really pouring out there. Oh no! Alicia!” he shouted. Claude goes shuffling through his bag to find his umbrella then turns towards Riuke, “Hey Riuke, can you watch my things for me? I have to go look for my stupid sister,” he asks as he hands his stuff to his friend. Before he could get any reply, Claude opened his umbrella and rushed out into the rain, “I’ll be right back! I’m counting on ya bro!” he yells as he disappears into the rain storm.

╔════════════════╗
"But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for oh
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
Most nights, I don't know anymore..."
-FUN

╚════════════════╝

pureblood_princess159

Beloved Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riuke ShihiroUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
“My parents just don’t understand that I want to play music, not go into business.
However, I couldn’t bring myself to tell them.”

"O-okay," he said, not able to say any more before Claude bolted out the door. He pulled Claude's things closer to him and sat down in a chair, waiting for his first real friend to go find his sister.

pureblood_princess159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:13 am
Son Takahani

Mayu walk noticing the music as stop, looking at the guitarist that were playing noticing there was only one left. She walks over to he boy, holding her violin case infront of her. She tilted her hair and spoke, "Hello. your a great musician"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki was on the other side of the street, couldnt hold it, and she quickly make herself pin to the wall in the alley. Her eyes turn deep red shaking her head to hold it in, but it was impossible then she felt someone pulse, human pulse. She look down the alley to see two people
User Image  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 pm

"So let mercy come, and wash away, what I've done! I'll face myself,"

Dessi was walking the streets, angered, depressed, and . . . Hungry. He couldn't help it when he was angry, his vampire side leaked through and made him hungry, feeling all the pulses around him. All the blood coursing through their veins, so sweet smelling . . . so tempting . . . but no, he wouldn't . . . he couldn't . . . could he? Maybe, maybe just one bite . . . just one, and this hunger would go away. But no, he couldn't become the monster he hunts. He would hate himself if did. He despised vampires. Despised himself for being one. But it never was his choice, he had been born a vampire, but raised a hunter. He would control his urge. Even if it meant dying, even if it meant killing himself. He then looked over towards an alley, and saw a girl there with blood red eyes, that were glowing. He knew her species immediately: Vampire. His hand instinctively went to his sword, which he carried on his back despite everyone's regular gawking. He stood out of her sights, though he knew she must have caught a glimpse of him. He was known around the world for vampires, since he's one of the people who kills them: a Vampire Hunter.

"to cross out what I've become! Erase myself, and let go of what I've done!"

loving_heart16

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:30 pm
Luna_Shimizu3100

Yuki looks away, crying from the hunger holding her stomhac tightly. Then she sense someone watching, cauh a glimpse of someone watching me, he was a hunter...but something else of mixture. She stumble to get up, pick up her bag, and walks down the street  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Dessi Risayami
"So let mercy come, and wash away, what I've done! I'll face myself,"

Dessi watched as the girl walked away. For some reason, he didn't kill her. Some reason he didn't know. Maybe because she had resisted drinking from the people? Maybe. He decided to follow her some. She was pretty. Gah! He was thinking of another girl already! No, he loves Luna! Luna! But . . . she's in love with someone else . . . he'll have to fight for her! But . . . then she'll hate him . . . Love had always been the greatest mystery to Dessi. But then again, who does understands it? Dessi pulled out a candy bar from his small leather pack on his side and just followed the female vampire with the pretty brown hair. He ignored the hunger of his now awake vampire side and the smell of the delicious blood coursing though all the people's veins. The blood that Dessi hasn't tasted since he was 3.

"to cross out what I've become! Erase myself, and let go of what I've done!"

loving_heart16

OOC: Sorry loving heart, I hadn't had the chance to post yet sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:05 pm
Luna_Shimizu3100

Its okay lol im patient

She was heavely breath, sensing the one person that was watching her. He seem hungry but also smething else she cant describe. she kept walking that couldnt hold the huge pain that was cawling arounf her head and stomach. Moaning for hunger that she goes to a cool fountain, seeing how high it goes, that is makes a shower. She puts her bag of mdicine and goes under. The water was cool, and freezing, but it help to only think of the cold that she loosen her grip from her stomach, keeping her eyes close. She still feel someone was following her, but where to  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:05 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

"Life is never what is seems to be...
☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

As Kaida walked down the street "There is Himeki Japanese Tea House where we met again." she smiled before she before she pointed out place after place listing them off. "That's Rock Hard Cafe, then there is Mayu's Cafe and the best pastries ever Le Doux Reve and lastly Kiryu Cafe." she smiled more "You have plenty of options. Which would you like to go?"

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:47 pm
Shifting Time

Drake followed after Kaida-chan. He listened to her. He nodded to each one. "Hmmm." He turns to Kaida-chan. He holds her hand. "Which is the one you have the least been to?" He smiles, he likes playing this game. 'Which one haven't you' Was what it was called.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
Inside the Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers