Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation

Back to Guilds

A Friendly Active Pokemon Community linked together through the magic of Pokemon and Wi-Fi 

Tags: Pokemon, Battles, Wifi, League, Trading 

Reply The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation
The Lounge (new hangout thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:57 am
-Explosion-Array-

Well that was painful and expected. *sighs*

You did very well! =)
Those are Pokemon I rarely see! I was impressed.
That was my team that got me the Dragon E-4 position in this guild. I normally don't use Aerodactyl. I usually have Skarmory with Stealth Rocks and Spikes and Roar so I can keep the annoyance going.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:59 am
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

Well that was painful and expected. *sighs*

You did very well! =)
Those are Pokemon I rarely see! I was impressed.
That was my team that got me the Dragon E-4 position in this guild. I normally don't use Aerodactyl. I usually have Skarmory with Stealth Rocks and Spikes.

Oh, bleargag. XD Thanks for your flattery, but they definitely need improvement. Ah, thanks... uhm, actually I took me playing B/W2 to learn more about movesets and equipping them with a proper deflection for said opposing type. Like with your Seadra/Kingdra fellow and Ice Beam.

Ahhhh, shi- I miss the gyms already. heart I love Skarmory. It's a good strategy. Pretty strong team you got there!  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:02 pm
-Explosion-Array-

Oh, bleargag. XD Thanks for your flattery, but they definitely need improvement. Ah, thanks... uhm, actually I took me playing B/W2 to learn more about movesets and equipping them with a proper deflection for said opposing type. Like with your Seadra/Kingdra fellow and Ice Beam.

Ahhhh, shi- I miss the gyms already. heart I love Skarmory. It's a good strategy. Pretty strong team you got there!

When I seen the Hail I was like NOOOO (has Tentae flashbacks) He used to be the Ice gym and he would just murder my team lol. We had some pretty intense battles though.
Hopefully we can battle again in the future. =)
If you need any items, let me know. That offer still stands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:06 pm
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

When I seen the Hail I was like NOOOO (has Tentae flashbacks) He used to be the Ice gym and he would just murder my team lol. We had some pretty intense battles though.
Hopefully we can battle again in the future. =)
If you need any items, let me know. That offer still stands.

Yeah, Ice and other Dragons are pretty much your bane. With the new Fairy type, though... man, losing to a Jigglypuff would be embarrassing with some awesome dragon thing. XD

Ahh, Ice is a hard type to deal with, too! Yeah, I hope I can get better and improve their movesets. We should battle with B/W2 sometime, too. Oh! And thanks. Heeheheh! I appreciate it. ^_^V *goes back to spamming Animal Crossing* *_*  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:34 pm
-Explosion-Array-

Yeah, Ice and other Dragons are pretty much your bane. With the new Fairy type, though... man, losing to a Jigglypuff would be embarrassing with some awesome dragon thing. XD

Ahh, Ice is a hard type to deal with, too! Yeah, I hope I can get better and improve their movesets. We should battle with B/W2 sometime, too. Oh! And thanks. Heeheheh! I appreciate it. ^_^V *goes back to spamming Animal Crossing* *_*

I sort of always wanted to train a Chansey =) We'll have our fairy battle... someday lol.
Do you EV train at all?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

I sort of always wanted to train a Chansey =) We'll have our fairy battle... someday lol.
Do you EV train at all?

XDDD Yeah. I wander away from Pokemon and then I go back, like a stray cat coming home every so often. D'awww Chansey, so cute! I'm so psyched for X & Y, but it's kinda an invalid point because everyone is pretty much. XD The more I see, the more I like! It's cool that it's gonna be an international release with seven languages. heart  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:46 am
Oi, Mr. Dragon Traito Dude Jerz. Gotta question. What pokemon teams DO you see usually? I remember when I played GBU there was a lot of Milotic, Haxorus,... well a lot of dragons x legendaries + Croagunk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:01 pm
-Explosion-Array-
Oi, Mr. Dragon Traito Dude Jerz. Gotta question. What pokemon teams DO you see usually? I remember when I played GBU there was a lot of Milotic, Haxorus,... well a lot of dragons x legendaries + Croagunk.

What I've often seen? I don't speak for everyone, but these are Pokemon I see very often.
Garchomp, Salamance (my only defense is, I'm a dragon trainer! lol)
Espeon, Gengar, Gyarados, Infernape, Latios/Latias, Lucario, Metagross, Scizor.
Those are just ones I seen very often. Between battles I've had here, and battles I've had with friends / conventions. I usually seen atleast one of these in every team I battled in the convention I went to lol. It was an anime convention, but people tend to bring Pokemon games with them. I've also had some random battles at my college lol.
Out of those I mentioned, the most common of them is Lucario. I see that thing all the damn time. >_>
Also I'm thinking of making a new team. Interested in a rematch if/when I get them up and running?  

Jerzeeboii

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:15 pm
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-

What I've often seen? I don't speak for everyone, but these are Pokemon I see very often.
Garchomp, Salamance (my only defense is, I'm a dragon trainer! lol)
Espeon, Gengar, Gyarados, Infernape, Latios/Latias, Lucario, Metagross, Scizor.
Those are just ones I seen very often. Between battles I've had here, and battles I've had with friends / conventions. I usually seen atleast one of these in every team I battled in the convention I went to lol. It was an anime convention, but people tend to bring Pokemon games with them. I've also had some random battles at my college lol.
Out of those I mentioned, the most common of them is Lucario. I see that thing all the damn time. >_>
Also I'm thinking of making a new team. Interested in a rematch if/when I get them up and running?

Ah! I see. Huh, different from what I've seen in the GBU for the most part. And yeah, we can do that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:02 pm
Seen the E3 trailer for Pokemon X/Y looks great. Cant wait to give it a shot.  

Jerzeeboii

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:05 am
I still need to finish training that Team Rocket squad I was working on some years ago... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:37 am
I wonder what sinister Pokemon grabbing team we'll be up against in X/Y? It'd be real cool if they brought back Team Rocket. heart  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 pm
-Explosion-Array-
I wonder what sinister Pokemon grabbing team we'll be up against in X/Y? It'd be real cool if they brought back Team Rocket. heart
Your avatar reminds me of that evil nurse from YuYu Hakusho. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:39 pm
Jerzeeboii
-Explosion-Array-
Your avatar reminds me of that evil nurse from YuYu Hakusho. xd

LOL! Evil nurse was what I was going for. XD Oh man, I used to watch YYH, back in the day. I had this Japanese GBA game where you had to do all the silly tests from before they were official spirit hunter things. Don't think I ever got far enough into it to see the evil nurse, though.  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:47 pm
-Explosion-Array-

LOL! Evil nurse was what I was going for. XD Oh man, I used to watch YYH, back in the day. I had this Japanese GBA game where you had to do all the silly tests from before they were official spirit hunter things. Don't think I ever got far enough into it to see the evil nurse, though.

I have every episode. Absolutely love the anime. For sure one of my favorites. I mite slip on my Youko Kurama outfit.. just because. heart
Now that I think about it, I wish they made better games for it. crying
I have the PS2 game that was just insane hard lol. I beat everyone, but toguro would just steam roll me.  
The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff