Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:02 pm
(( crying crying crying crying crying I have to go now. It makes me very sad.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:02 pm
Alena_Ryu
daydreamer11691
Creena made her way to the front doors, eyeing Daminika. She drew her katana, a weapon she hardly ever used and stood next to Alena.

If you're going to fight, be careful. You have no idea what she's capable of. Alena told Creena.

Creena nodded. I know. With one sharp whistle, she called for backup. Her two pet wolves joined her and stood at attention. I can summon any animal and order them to fight if necessary Creena told her.  

anonymous9131

anonymous9131

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:03 pm
Alena_Ryu
(( crying crying crying crying crying I have to go now. It makes me very sad.))

((Noooooo!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:06 pm
((i've been gone since like tuesday. wat did i miss?))  

-QuIxOtIc_NiGtMaReS-

3,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

anonymous9131

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:07 pm
XxMusical_NinjaxX

((Daminika is back and is evil which is no big surprise. Sonya and Creena are facing her. kind of.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:08 pm
daydreamer11691
XxMusical_NinjaxX

((Daminika is back and is evil which is no big surprise. Sonya and Creena are facing her. kind of.))

((well, that was BOUND to happen. can kikyo and tenma join the fray?))  

-QuIxOtIc_NiGtMaReS-

3,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

anonymous9131

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:10 pm
XxMusical_NinjaxX
daydreamer11691
XxMusical_NinjaxX

((of course!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:10 pm
daydreamer11691
XxMusical_NinjaxX

((alright that sounds really lame oh daminika is back no big suprise would u like for her to leave cause with out her right now blood moon would probably be boreing.... and they can't fight her she's not physicly their she's only there through thoughts and aura!!!!!!))  

Marionette_Mentation

-QuIxOtIc_NiGtMaReS-

3,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:11 pm
daydreamer11691
XxMusical_NinjaxX
daydreamer11691
XxMusical_NinjaxX

((of course!))

((yay! i gotta go. MAYBE i'll be back on later to join the battle.against VAMPIRE EVIL!1
yummy dinner))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:12 pm
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
daydreamer11691
XxMusical_NinjaxX

((alright that sounds really lame oh daminika is back no big suprise would u like for her to leave cause with out her right now blood moon would probably be boreing.... and they can't fight her she's not physicly their she's only there through thoughts and aura!!!!!!))

((i'm just saying that it's not really that surprising. if she's not there physically there then she can't do much can she?))  

anonymous9131

anonymous9131

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:13 pm
XxMusical_NinjaxX
daydreamer11691
XxMusical_NinjaxX
daydreamer11691
XxMusical_NinjaxX

((of course!))

((yay! i gotta go. MAYBE i'll be back on later to join the battle.against VAMPIRE EVIL!1
yummy dinner))

((lol. ok))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:14 pm
daydreamer11691
daydreamer11691
XxMusical_NinjaxX

((i'm just saying that it's not really that surprising. if she's not there physically there then she can't do much can she?))

((well idk about the suprise part cause until about fifteen minutes ago i really wasn't going to come back at all! and idk what she can do i usually just make it up as we go along, but seeing to it that most of our players have left i'm not sure that's going to happen...))  

Marionette_Mentation

anonymous9131

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:16 pm
daydreamer11691
daydreamer11691
XxMusical_NinjaxX

((well idk about the suprise part cause until about fifteen minutes ago i really wasn't going to come back at all! and idk what she can do i usually just make it up as we go along, but seeing to it that most of our players have left i'm not sure that's going to happen...))

((that's fine. Alena will probably be back on soon sometime)) Creena moved towards Sonya. "Sonya! Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:18 pm
daydreamer11691
daydreamer11691
daydreamer11691
XxMusical_NinjaxX

((that's fine. Alena will probably be back on soon sometime)) Creena moved towards Sonya. "Sonya! Are you ok?"

"Yes..." she said calmly. Sonya's eyes countinued to glow red while a purple mist formed around her  

Kajininja 68

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:23 pm
An ambulence a couple miles away... pocessed by daminika... it stopped in front of the acadamey and a man came up with a single rose and pressed the doorbell...awaited someone to come...  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games