Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anonymous9131

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:58 pm
Kajininja 68
daydreamer11691
Kajininja 68
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
Kajininja 68

"it's my power" Sonya let her mist grow wider she said :
"you use darkness for evil I use it for good
i find comfort in the dark
i'll let my darkness take over your
it may not shine light put i'll tell
my darkness is this mist." The mist that surrounded Sonya speard acroos the ground and it grabbed Dami

Daminika smiled at the darkness as it came to take her... evne though she found comfort in the dark as well she was a little upset that it wanted to grab her... but she let it actually she walked right past it towards its owner... she wanted an explanation of why this person would send her own comfort to get her... she could easily manipulate it and send it right back at her... she smiled and had the mist follow her as she went to find the owner of this darkness...

"she's coming.....my darkness might comfort her but...she doesn't know my power"

"And what exactly is your power?" Creena asked.

"I can control the darkness that surrounds me, I can also make anyone do as i say"

"Interesting. That's what I can do with animals." Creena turned to the girl that had just walked in, a new girl. "Hello. I'm Creena. Zoe, is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68
daydreamer11691
Kajininja 68

"Yes..." she said calmly. Sonya's eyes countinued to glow red while a purple mist formed around her

Creena glanced uncertaintly at the girl. "So that mist is...normal?" She asked.

my darkness is this mist." The mist that surrounded Sonya speard acroos the ground and it grabbed Dami

Daminika smiled at the darkness as it came to take her... evne though she found comfort in the dark as well she was a little upset that it wanted to grab her... but she let it actually she walked right past it towards its owner... she wanted an explanation of why this person would send her own comfort to get her... she could easily manipulate it and send it right back at her... she smiled and had the mist follow her as she went to find the owner of this darkness...

"she's coming.....my darkness might comfort her but...she doesn't know my power"

Daminika could feel that that she was making the darkness turn...it was pissing Daminika off... she was getting more than pissed she mouthed something and with that her physical body was gone... but her thoughts and aura remained once again...

"she's not getting away that easily" Sonya's darkness returned to her as her mist surrounded her feet waiting for Dami to return "If she finds comfort in the dark. her physical body will have to return in order for it to comfort her again."  

Kajininja 68

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:02 pm
[[...wow i feel ignored =~= this is exactly like broken...only no ones in france]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:03 pm
SnowingDream
[[...wow i feel ignored =~= this is exactly like broken...only no ones in france]]

[[don't fret! I am here! :3]]  

elevator love letters

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:05 pm
((I FEEL LONELY 2! i'm the only one whose playing an evil character and it seems very alone on the dark side...*eats cookie*))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:06 pm
((I FEEL LONELY 2! i'm the only one whose playing an evil character and it seems very alone on the dark side...*eats cookie*))

((I'm waiting for you to respond))  

Kajininja 68

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:08 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

Daminika could feel that that she was making the darkness turn...it was pissing Daminika off... she was getting more than pissed she mouthed something and with that her physical body was gone... but her thoughts and aura remained once again...

"she's not getting away that easily" Sonya's darkness returned to her as her mist surrounded her feet waiting for Dami to return "If she finds comfort in the dark. her physical body will have to return in order for it to comfort her again."

Daminika wasn't there really but she felt alone... the darkness didn't feel there anymore... she was the ruler of it but it wasn't there... it seemed like it was more attracted to Sonya... slowly Daminika turned into a little kid feeling alone... her instincts slowly turned childish...and her evil was slowly becoming tamed...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:08 pm
Sonya's darkness spread out again waiting for her darkness to find Dami "what's taking so long"  

Kajininja 68

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:14 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

Daminika wasn't there really but she felt alone... the darkness didn't feel there anymore... she was the ruler of it but it wasn't there... it seemed like it was more attracted to Sonya... slowly Daminika turned into a little kid feeling alone... her instincts slowly turned childish...and her evil was slowly becoming tamed...

"so...she's all alone" Sonya's mist grew even more trying to find Dami. I wonder why she just doesnt come up to me??" The mist grew even more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:17 pm
II Ominous Enigma II
SnowingDream

[[THANK YOU OH GOD IN HEAVEN!!!lmao anyways...i brought mitsuki back from the dead...i killed chii...and now mitsuki is following dami's mystie thingimajigger]]  

Rain-ForFox1

elevator love letters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:24 pm
SnowingDream
II Ominous Enigma II
SnowingDream

[[THANK YOU OH GOD IN HEAVEN!!!lmao anyways...i brought mitsuki back from the dead...i killed chii...and now mitsuki is following dami's mystie thingimajigger]]

[[Lmao!]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:25 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

"so...she's all alone" Sonya's mist grew even more trying to find Dami. I wonder why she just doesnt come up to me??" The mist grew even more.

Sonya wanted to find Dami to confort her a little.. she knew dami was all alone. "where is she?"  

Kajininja 68

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:26 pm
[[....YOU PPL SLOW >=OOO IF U DUN HURRY U PPLZ UP...I WILL LEAVE AND PLAY RUNESCAPE!!! YA...I SAID RUNESCAPE!!!]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:27 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

Sonya wanted to find Dami to confort her a little.. she knew dami was all alone. "where is she?"

Dami found the darkness again... she sighed and followed it like a child falling in the trap... but dami was a child for now anyways... she followed it, smiled a cryptic smile... she giggled and chased after the shadows...
((sorry took so long))

Marionette_Mentation

Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games